egoless

My final finding: It is all about authenticity!

15 posts in this topic

All that you are doing - all those meditations, self inquiry, psychedelics and etc... all for one and only "final destination" to become 100% authentic. total self acceptance is the pure awakening. Total letting go is the ultimate power of NOW. If you are able to embrace your darkest side and sit with it like with your best friend you are awakened. You will miraculously observe how all the "evil" inside you will vanish nowhere as it "appeared" out of nowhere! The true ultimate peacefulness lies beyond wanting, trying or seeking. It lies within the total authenticity! Stop resisting and fully surrender! When you experience your being without resistance you will never go back again! You will never lie to yourself again! You, with your entirety of emotions and characteristics are the only true nature of the existence. Accept yourself fully, accept your reality fully and you will awaken to your true nature!

Whatever the "shit" you may think you are. Stop resisting! Trust universe and embrace yourself!

Peace! Good luck! I'm out!

Edited by egoless

It's funny how deep this advice sounds to people who already have it, yet how shallow it sounds to someone seeking.

13 hours ago, snowleopard said:

@egoless What about the final finding that there's no finality?

You do get to a kind of a finality after you discover the unchanging aspect of Self.  That's where seeking further seems stupid.  And your past seeking seems stupid too!  Maybe egoless is fully self-realized now, we don't know.  In that case he doesn't have anything left to do really.  So, there is kind of a finality with Enlightenment.  There's a state where you get to where you've reduced ignorance so much that everything kind of inverts.  What looked valuable before now looks silly and pointless.  But reality is gonna do whatever it's gonna do regardless.  You're just that which is.  There's a finiteness in that, in the sense that you've come home, no more seeking needed, etc.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor  Agreed, seeking seems to play itself out. But as this locus of Awareness, aware of none other than itself as this ever-changing cosmos, does its dream ever end? It somehow feels like its creative imperative.

14 hours ago, snowleopard said:

@Joseph Maynor  Agreed, seeking seems to play itself out. But as this locus of Awareness, aware of none other than itself as this ever-changing cosmos, does its dream ever end? It somehow feels like its creative imperative.

I try not to have too many beliefs about things.  Just be reality.  Rest as awareness.  There is no need to believe.  There is no need to do anything.  You wanna get to the point where you're completely surrendered to not doing anything.  Yet reality still moves by magic.  Nothing changes after Enlightenment.  That's the thing.  You're already Enlightened, you're just programmed with erroneous beliefs about reality.  You think that you can know and that you can control and that you can do, etc.  That's all belief, or conceptual-truth as I choose to term it.  And there's this underlying belief that reality mirrors the structure of our beliefs, or at least corresponds with them.  But that's a pretty strong assumption on our part, isn't it?   That's pretty much most likely to be false, isn't it?  That just a pretty good-hunch based on our acquaintance with our huge library of fossilized-ideas cataloged in Philosophy.  Ideas seem to have lifespans, but Reality is not limited in this way.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Yup, I can respect that take on it. Just pointing to the revelation of Awareness as 'witness' not really witnessing anything apart from itself, as in some subject/object dichotomy. But it is pretty much a philosophical point, not really crucial to just being the emptifullness, free of any such notions.

8 hours ago, egoless said:

All that you are doing - all those meditations, self inquiry, psychedelics and etc... all for one and only "final destination" to become 100% authentic. total self acceptance is the pure awakening. Total letting go is the ultimate power of NOW. If you are able to embrace your darkest side and sit with it like with your best friend you are awakened. You will miraculously observe how all the "evil" inside you will vanish nowhere as it "appeared" out of nowhere! The true ultimate peacefulness lies beyond wanting, trying or seeking. It lies within the total authenticity! Stop resisting and fully surrender! When you experience your being without resistance you will never go back again! You will never lie to yourself again! You, with your entirety of emotions and characteristics are the only true nature of the existence. Accept yourself fully, accept your reality fully and you will awaken to your true nature!

Whatever the "shit" you may think you are. Stop resisting! Trust universe and embrace yourself!

Peace! Good luck! I'm out!

yes!!! authenticity means a submissive determination to reveal the true nature of who you are, rather than hide it under a heavy mask. it is also a truthful willingness to look inside, and to find everything that makes up the "self".

Edited by Patang

@egoless You will have many more "final findings".

But good! Take whatever breadcrumbs the universe offers up ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes or otherway to look at it is that you can be 100% authentic cause there is no longer a you that you’ve got to preserve and protect.

@egoless how do I know if im resisting? to accept what exactly? what should i do? lay and tell myself "i accept myself"? what to practically do?

10 minutes ago, Viking said:

@egoless how do I know if im resisting? to accept what exactly? what should i do? lay and tell myself "i accept myself"? what to practically do?

Everything that makes you emotional, you stop resisting it and accept it..

This acceptance does not mean being a wimp, it means you accept what happens.

For example, if someone insult you, you accept it internally, and let go the need to strike back, or to demonize the person. That does not mean you don't say anything, you can still tell that person to stay calm and that you won't tolerate any further shit.

The difference is that if you don't accept what is happening, you'll become inconscious and act in a stupid way, or not act at all because of fear.

If you do, you can act in a way that is adequate to the situation, without unecessary emotional drama  building up in you.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Make sure you're not confusing being the unchanging Soul with Egoic authenticity.  That could be a trap for you.  I'm not sure.  If you're trying to be authentic -- that's Ego.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor