cena655

I don't know who I am HAHAHA

18 posts in this topic

A few days ago, I asked myself while meditating who I am. The body? The mind? The brain? Those thoughts? Those stories? Who is even listening to these question? haha 

And all of a sudden, I couldn't stop crying and laughing at the same time. This was probably the first time in my adult life that I cried infront of my mother and sister.

I laughed and cried at the same time while screaming, "I don't fucking know who I am"...

Don't ask me why, I just had to share this with you guys. :)

I smiled for no reason the whole afternoon, a guy wanted to punch me at some point.

I think we can go to the asylum together, we're quite ready :) 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@cena655 Glad to hear you got it out of your system. If I could ask, what did your mother say about your realization?  Did she say, "well of course silly, you thought I was  your mother? I gave birth to a body but you my dear made up the rest of it". Did she say anything like that?

23 minutes ago, cena655 said:

A few days ago, I asked myself while meditating who I am. The body? The mind? The brain? Those thoughts? Those stories? Who is even listening to these question? haha 

And all of a sudden, I couldn't stop crying and laughing at the same time. This was probably the first time in my adult life that I cried infront of my mother and sister.

I laughed and cried at the same time while screaming, "I don't fucking know who I am"...

So now the real contemplation starts. Who are you really then?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1fffvc.jpg

God is love

And God in them

@Shin You hear about children having an "imaginary friend". I have one as an adult. It's me!

@cetus56 Let's be careful, Loe is back :ph34r:

@cetus56 xD 

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Poor cena655 probably isn't sure if we're joking around or not. I'm not laughing are you?

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Shin Poor cena655 probably isn't sure if we're joking around or not. I'm not laughing are you?

I think he doesn't care ^^

24q58s.jpg

@cetus56 Dirty sex, but since I've just a dog and a pillow near me, I guess laughing is the only option for now :ph34r:

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

19 minutes ago, Shin said:

Let's be careful, Loe is back

Time to get serious again kids ... oh, and grandpas too ... Loe will be cracking the whip ;) 

17 minutes ago, cena655 said:

Hahaha

@cena655 I jest but than again I don't. I think you see the cosmic joke of it all.  There is no one laughing.

Laughing-Buddha-Meaning.jpg

7 hours ago, cena655 said:

That’s awesome! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, cena655 said:

thank you for sharing, there is something happening there. stay tuned and figure it out yourself, it may have been a breakthrough.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:00 PM, cetus56 said:

@Shin You hear about children having an "imaginary friend". I have one as an adult. It's me!

Lol ?

Edited by Faceless