Jonson

How do I know anything?

14 posts in this topic

How do I know that other people perceive reality just like I do? 

How do I even know that they perceive reality at all and they're not just a fiction of my mind? 

Well than whatever you would respond would also just trick me into thinking that you guys exist as separate entities perceiving reality, even though I don't actually know it, because I am the one creating meaning out of your words. 

With all this I still believe that everyone exists as separate entities for some reason. I hope that reality doesn't just consist of my perception , lol, that would be weird. ?????

The question refers to "solipsism", if you read about it you will get familiar with all arguments linked to the subject of interest. 

:) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

4 minutes ago, aurum said:

@Jonson

First prove that there are these things called "other people".

Lol how can i prove this :)) 

@Jonson You can experience the one being that we are, simultaneously revealing everything else is it’s illusion. In relativity, the illusion, there is infinite intelligence to experience. 

“Know thy self”.  Probably the most substantial pointer.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Jonson

Good question. Maybe the fact that you can't come up with an answer is a clue.

You don't, and that is the only thing you can truly ever know. Knowledge is just a finger pointing, and is not the thing it is pointing at. 

On 11/02/2018 at 5:37 PM, Jonson said:

How do I even know that they perceive reality at all and they're not just a fiction of my mind? 

Well than whatever you would respond would also just trick me into thinking that you guys exist as separate entities perceiving reality, even though I don't actually know it, because I am the one creating meaning out of your words. 

With all this I still believe that everyone exists as separate entities for some reason. I hope that reality doesn't just consist of my perception , lol, that would be weird. ?????

@MisterMan You dont know anything, thats the point. These things are unknowable. 

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

On 2/11/2018 at 7:07 AM, Jonson said:

You’re the whole, and in terms of perceiving reality ‘as a person’, no one will ever perceive it like you do. You’re that unique. A one time creation. 

What a question man. I think you’d have to question you being a perceiver of reality, then what you find will be the answer to that question. 

Not trying to trick you. Trying to help you see. 

Don’t try to conceptualize this. Trust the daily practices. Get the awareness, what you’ll become aware of, eliminates questions one at a time. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You dont. But that means you dont know if people are real OR NOT real. You just live in the unknown you know? haha

Thank you guys , sorry for the late response :)