Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
captainamerica

Why do I feel a strong tingling sensation in my third eye area ?

10 posts in this topic

I feel a very strong tingling sensation in my third eye area and can increase it on will by concentrating on it.

Why does this happen and what does it mean or represent ?

Does this mean anything for my spiritual growth ?

2-chakra-pimage.png

Maybe it means nothing , would love to know !

Edited by captainamerica

I'm not sure it means anything.  But, I've had similar experiences.  I've even had it turn into a very strong buzzing like there's electricity buzzing at that point on my forehead.  Had that kind of stuff randomly since I was a child.  I've heard of others having similar sensations.  Not sure there's actual significance, but it would be cool to hear other's perspectives on it.  

If you are concentrating or focusing any attention on ANY part of your body, STOP IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

Please don't do that.

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

4 minutes ago, deci belle said:

If you are concentrating or focusing any attention on ANY part of your body, STOP IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

Please don't do that.

why?

18 minutes ago, deci belle said:

Please don't do that.

Id like to know why too

11 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

I'm not sure it means anything.  But, I've had similar experiences.  I've even had it turn into a very strong buzzing like there's electricity buzzing at that point on my forehead.  Had that kind of stuff randomly since I was a child.  I've heard of others having similar sensations.  Not sure there's actual significance, but it would be cool to hear other's perspectives on it.  

@Heart of Space

Same here ! , but I learned to control it at will.

5 hours ago, deci belle said:

Please don't do that.

@deci belle Why ?

2 hours ago, OnewithVerse said:

Thats a great thing!!! it means your third eye is opening!! dont listen to ppl who tell you otherwise.... I know this because i went through the process of opening all of my chakra..

@OnewithVerse Thank you and Great !,How did you do it ?

@captainamerica

I've experienced this as well. It feels like energy to me, so my interpretation is that it must mean the third eye chakra is open and flowing energy.

@captainamerica Hi Friend,

It Means That The Energy Within The Pineal Gland. Is Wondering, Where Should I Go. Now Direct It To The Place Where You See Me. The Me In You. 

Thank You.

4 hours ago, Kserkkj said:

Hi Friend,

It Means That The Energy Within The Pineal Gland. Is Wondering, Where Should I Go. Now Direct It To The Place Where You See Me. The Me In You. 

Thank You.

@Kserkkj Thank you ! Will try it soon.