Aquarius

What can girls do to meet a guy?

47 posts in this topic

The best way a guy knows that you're ok to approach? Don't glare or have a frightened expression.

Smile.  

Every time (unless, obviously you'd rather a particular guy not approach.)

There.  You've now improved your chances by 500%. ;)

4 hours ago, Haumea said:

The best way a guy knows that you're ok to approach? Don't glare or have a frightened expression.

Smile.  

Every time (unless, obviously you'd rather a particular guy not approach.)

There.  You've now improved your chances by 500%. ;)

@Aquarius Also smile and look directly in his eyes, and not just 0,5 seconds, otherwise he might think that you've just heard a funny story or something.

Your eyes should say «I really want you to talk to me/kiss me»

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

if it hasn't been mention before i personal think the best solution may be to fix it at the core of the problem it may be hard but I don't think quick fixes are going to solve it in the long run and even with quick fixes the main problem is still likely to be there ): 

but the good news is that ones its fixed its no longer a problem for you and you don't have to think about it 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijSng_X9soc&t=507s

so if there is specific areas you feel uncomfortable the best option may be to make them a non-issue 

Edited by BjarkeT

Also smile and look directly in his eyes, and not just 0,5 seconds, otherwise he might think that you've just heard a funny story or something.

Your eyes should say «I really want you to talk to me/kiss me»

Haha.

Obviously, smile at him, not at your phone or something.  I guess that needed to be added in this day and age. :P

@Aquarius +1 For nothing wrong with approaching instead of waiting. It shows alphaness because you’re proactive about what you want in life. I’ve had women approach me in the past—I loved it every time. It’s super hot and flattering.

That said, I’m surprised I didn’t really see this question asked, but why do you want to jump into a new relationship? If I understand it correctly, did you not come out of a longterm relationship recently? Sometimes when a relationship ends, the time that follows may be some of the best for inner growth. Your judgement on your LP and life direction will be clearer... Less influenced by strong emotions and life circumstances surrounding you and your significant other being together in a successful relationship. Why do you feel lonely? It’s not true that all single girls feel lonely, for example. Cheers. Hope none of that seemed too intruisive or self-righteous. :)

On 1/27/2018 at 0:42 PM, aurum said:

I've never watched his content, but supposedly this guy helps a lot of girls.

You might want to check him out.

My two cents is that if you're just trying to MEET a guy, then the bar is pretty low. Just look as good as possible, keep putting yourself out there socially and don't look like you're angry at life. You'll get approached soon enough.

I have the same problem.. Not being angry helps but it doesn't help your looking strong and masculine when you actually have to do stuff on your own. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, frnsh said:

it doesn't help your looking strong and masculine when you actually have to do stuff on your own.

Example?

3 hours ago, aurum said:

Example?

In the video one girl asked about something similar and the answer was instead of doing things, ask for help from guys so they feel they can be masculine. 

I felt it a bit applies for me. I feel guys are kinda afraid of me or afraid to get close. Also that I attract a lot of more feminin guys compared to masculine ones. 

I don't have a spicific example but I live away from family members and alone in the whole continent, meaning I do my own stuff including carying heavy things and defending myself. So if that means masculinity, then yea, I seem to look like it a lot. 

20 minutes ago, frnsh said:

In the video one girl asked about something similar and the answer was instead of doing things, ask for help from guys so they feel they can be masculine. 

I felt it a bit applies for me. I feel guys are kinda afraid of me or afraid to get close. Also that I attract a lot of more feminin guys compared to masculine ones. 

I don't have a spicific example but I live away from family members and alone in the whole continent, meaning I do my own stuff including carying heavy things and defending myself. So if that means masculinity, then yea, I seem to look like it a lot. 

Maybe you are a masculine girl and actually need a feminine guy in your life.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the best way to go ?

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Maybe you are a masculine girl and actually need a feminine guy in your life.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the best way to go ?

The main problem with that is my feminine side. It comes out when I'm more comfortable and don't need to be defensive/look strong and feminine guys don't seem to have patience with it. Maybe I just need to learn to bring it out more often.

3 minutes ago, frnsh said:

The main problem with that is my feminine side. It comes out when I'm more comfortable and don't need to be defensive/look strong and feminine guys don't seem to have patience with it. Maybe I just need to learn to bring it out more often.

Hummm.

In which case do you see yourself defensive/look strong ?

Seems like an inability to open up.

Have you been really be hurt by a guy at some point, like hardcore hurt ?

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

Hummm.

In which case do you see yourself defensive/look strong ?

Seems like an inability to open up.

Have you been really be hurt by a guy at some point, like hardcore hurt ?

I guess so.

It comes more from my family and cultural background than a guy from the past. Being boyish mostly meant more compliments, more freedom and support. It is hard for me to let the feminine side be what it wants.

I have tested online many times and I seem to be queer or genderfluid. I think it is mostly mental than in my genes. 

2 minutes ago, frnsh said:

I guess so.

It comes more from my family and cultural background than a guy from the past. Being boyish mostly meant more compliments, more freedom and support. It is hard for me to let the feminine side be what it wants.

I have tested online many times and I seem to be queer or genderfluid. I think it is mostly mental than in my genes. 

Doest it feel scary or does it feel inauthentic to be girly ?

God is love

And God in them

32 minutes ago, Shin said:

Doest it feel scary or does it feel inauthentic to be girly ?

I'm still working on it but I think a bit of both plus some habit and red lights saying "ah stop that!"

14 minutes ago, frnsh said:

plus some habit and red lights saying "ah stop that!"

Didn't understand that, or were you telling me to shut up ? xD

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Didn't understand that, or were you telling me to shut up ? xD

Oh no! :D I was saying what goes on in my head when the girly part wants to kick in.

Edited by frnsh

9 minutes ago, frnsh said:

Oh no! :D I was saying what goes on in my head when the girly part wants to kick in.

What are those habits and red lights then ?

Can you give some examples ?

Open up ... 9_9

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them