Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aftermarket

I have permanently active kundalini, did i make it?

20 posts in this topic

Its been a rough process so far, but ive been active for a few months now after a year of intense meditation. Will the rest take care of itself or is kundalini alone not enough to become fully awake? Ive seen a lot of conflicting info online regarding this topic.

Also now after awakening kundalini Im basically shut out of meditation practice because the energy becomes almost unbearable if I do any kind of energy.

Use atention to go simple

if this energy does not remain, is fake

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

I haven't had the awakening, but is the energy too fiery? Maybe you should add some good feeling, or "bliss" to it then.

Its a ridiculously hard thing to handle, its not even the feeling of energy thats the main problem but the emotional problems that get shown to me all day every day for months on end now.

Second worst is mostly the insomnia.

Ill problably get through it but im very confused towards where it leads, because all the symptoms I get from it are the same as leos "dark side of meditation"

@Aftermarket

• Do you know what reality is?
  • Do you know what you are?
  • Do you know what the world is?
  • Do you know what God is?
  • Do you know what the Absolute is?
  • Do you know why everything exists?
  • Do you know what death is?
  • Do you know what other beings are?
  • Do you know that there is no doership and everything is inevitable?

If you said NO to any of the above, you've got further to go. If you are unsure, or unclear about any of the above, you've got further to go.

And even if you said YES to the all the above, you still probably have further to go. You want to go so deep that you can no longer distinguish the rest of the world, and all the people in it, from your physical body.

Every object you look at should appear as the Absolute to you.

You should be able to sit for 4 hours straight and be at peace, content, without any restlessness within you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura thats eloquent & true for me so jeh living baby

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Aftermarket

If you said NO to any of the above, you've got further to go. If you are unsure, or unclear about any of the above, you've got further to go.

And even if you said YES to the all the above, you still probably have further to go. You want to go so deep that you can no longer distinguish the rest of the world, and all the people in it, from your physical body.

You should be able to sit for 4 hours straight and be at peace, content, without any restlessness within you.

Leo chill I really dont think thats what he meant. He just started a kundalini journey. Thats gonna be rly difficult.

11 hours ago, Aftermarket said:

Its been a rough process so far, but ive been active for a few months now after a year of intense meditation. Will the rest take care of itself or is kundalini alone not enough to become fully awake? Ive seen a lot of conflicting info online regarding this topic.

Also now after awakening kundalini Im basically shut out of meditation practice because the energy becomes almost unbearable if I do any kind of energy.

Take it slow and love your self every step theough this very challenging journey if intense growth.

Kundalini should take you all the way, but dont be afraid to pursue other practices that compliment it.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 He/she asked about "being fully awake".

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Aftermarket

I actually have had NO realisation at all so far. All ive had is a kundalini awakening some months ago that has not gone away ever (its working on me as im typing this). Its just been a lot of emotional shadowwork brought up, and I dont know where its going to lead me eventually. Because its been so challenging I feel like im much farther away from any of these than I was before I even got into spirituality. 

I see some people claiming that Kundalini alone got them awake, but others said that enlightenment and kundalini are barely related. I do want to get there but I dont know if I need to put in additional time with meditation to have all of those realisations or even any. I have around 800 hours of sitting, mostly breath focus. 

As of right now it feels really hard to believe that ill get anything from this journey AT ALL because of all the side effects.

Before Kundalini I could sit for 3 hours with medium level effort, now I cannot sit longer than 10 minutes especially because the energy gets painful when I start to become highly focused on the present moment.

@Aftermarket I have a good book on my book list about the problems people face with kundalini and how to deal with them, and how to awaken your kundalini safely.

Seems like your kundalini awakening was more of an energetic thing, and gave you little insight into the nature of reality. That's okay. That's further than most people have gotten, so don't get discouraged. You just need to learn how to integrate it properly, and then continue with other practices like self-inquiry. If you want insight into reality, I recommend doing more contemplative practices rather than just meditation. You need to actively wonder about what reality is, not just sitting in silence or pumping energy into your body. You need to begin existential questioning. Like... Why does reality exist? What is death? What is awareness? What is God?

The problem is I almost feel like im not really stable enough to handle a "root" practice like that. Since the energy started flowing I feel like..how do I word this, "raw" you could say. Like when im out in public I feel emotionally naked and everyone can see into me. My emotions swing a lot harder (but more towards the negative). Even though K is still doing stuff, it feels like its actively blocking my own effort in all practices. Like metta is the most hardcore I could take :D

@Aftermarket Kundalini energy is really bliss energy but it gets stuck in any emotional traumas or addiction blockages first which causes life to be pretty chaotic. Your going to really have to work through your issues and lay down healthy habits if you want your life to be more stable. Doing nofap works great I find.

It will probably take a while to

Edited by SBB4746

@Aftermarket When you're swinging towards negativity focus on your breathe to help keep you centered. The breathe is going to become your best friend on a kundalini journey.

Kundalini is physical. Do a lot of yoga. If you like swimming then swimming.

Kundalini is fascia calibration mechanism. It messes up with brain as meninges are also fascia and it can make havoc in the brain. Making people more spiritual if their believe it or making people crazy if they dont know what is happening.

@Aftermarket My kundalini awakening started a little more than a year ago.  I did decrease my meditations for like 6 months because the energy was intense.  My eyelids would start shaking. I now find that I can go back to meditating regularly.  I just recently got a singing bowl which I wish I got sooner.  It totally helps me relax and feel the heart chakra.  I love it.  Sometimes I would have to eat a little heavier too because it helped with the energy.  If I ate lightly it would get to my head and just stay there.   Being outside is great and definitely exercise.  When I didn't exercise for a week, I would really feel the difference.  I recently started to do something I like too, mountain biking. 

I think I did feel like you said, raw.  I didn't talk to a lot of people this past year.  I felt like I needed to be alone.  My husband got the brunt of what I was feeling and we are now really working on our relationship.    I don't feel like that as much anymore.  I do want to talk to people now.  Also, it was hard for me to focus on the "what is reality" questions because it felt like emotional stuff had taken over but that may have been a red herring and I could have done more of that.  

I felt my upper three chakras for the first year and now I am starting to feel the energy in my solar plexus and root.  Let me know if you have any questions.  

The more Enlightened you become, the more you realize its just the beginning :D

B R E A T H E