h inandout

Warning gross: liver flush pics

13 posts in this topic

I had like 60 of these.  This is what anger fear and stress looks like when you it's trapped in the liver. I followed the Andreas Moritz cleanse protocol.  I know nobody else on Actualized is really doing this, and I don't blame you because it's kind of intense.  If anyone has questions about the safety/necessity/science about it, I'd be happy to share my experience.  I'd also love to hear your ideas and criticisms about cleansing.

liver flush.jpg

What is this and how did you get it out of your system? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

http://www.truthseekerz.com/andreas.moritz.-.the.amazing.liver.cleanse.pdf

This is the book that explains it, and the author also goes into great detail about the bodily systems and how they are connected.

That booger is bile salts, cholesterol and fat.  They are not bad things, but they piled up and congested my system because of not taking care of myself fully, physically or emotionally. 

Health is really quite simple, just balance your hot/cold, wet/dry.  Eat 3 healthy meals.  Get exercise.  Enjoy life.  Educate yourself.  Take care of your money situation.  

And for me, these things seemed inaccessible for some time until I learned that I too deserve equal and adequate treatment in the world and that I'm allowed to advocate myself for those things.

@h inandout This was debunked as the green thing you see is the result of all the things you used for the cure itself.

sorry for straightforward question but: "did you poop this out" ?

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Lynnel I am apt to disagree with the arguments put forth by the community who "debunked" the process.

@Michael569 yes. Straightforward questions are good.  It means you are connecting A to B to C in a logical manner.  A good way to be a health detective.

@h inandout  Well that's entirely your problem. It's not because science has some drawbacks that you can discard it whenever it fits your agenda. People often take this to another extreme and soon you'll disagree with your aspirin healing up your fever or gravity ever existing. You need to set a practical limit for yourself. I'm sure you could debunk this yourself if you were to mix all those substances as to obtain the same toxin residue you showed (or maybe not since it lingers in your stomach and may require time to form :P ).

Don't forget that scepticism to be healthy has to apply to everything - even to itself.

or you could just do a 72-108 hour fast, by day 3 your liver will be pretty much cleansed usually

On 1/22/2018 at 1:04 PM, h inandout said:

Health is really quite simple, just balance your hot/cold, wet/dry.  Eat 3 healthy meals.  Get exercise.  Enjoy life.  Educate yourself.  Take care of your money situation.  

And for me, these things seemed inaccessible for some time until I learned that I too deserve equal and adequate treatment in the world and that I'm allowed to advocate myself for those things.

Congrats! What a breakthrough❣️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thanks.  I would not necessarily constitute this statement as a breakthrough though.  I still feel on many levels, and situationally, that good simple health are inaccessible to me.  I wish health was something I felt on a cellular, bone deep level.  But maybe part of my karma is that I also want to be a part of the drama and chaos so that I can do the work along with my fellow humans rather than short cut to any free ride...  I really don't understand any of this.

@Lynnel Skepticism is a very interesting subject.

8-Issues-You-Did-Not-Know-About-Liver-Pancreas-and-Bile-2.jpg

For me, after the stones passed out, a ton of dark green bile also passed.

Also the quality of the stones I passed were of a much different quality than those I had passed when I did it a year and a half ago.

Edited by h inandout