sleeperstakes

Why do we need truth?

26 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2017 at 2:55 AM, sleeperstakes said:

Do we need truth with a capital "T" to live a fulfilling life? I don't have a deep understanding of how it's important. Surely plenty of people can still love their life without knowing the nature of reality, that God is nothingness etc. I'm not asking this to provoke, genuinely interested.

IMO it is not possible to actually love life and be truly happy and free without a touch of truth/light. The love/happiness ect.. will only be illusionary and not actual divine love/freedom that promotes growth. Without Light we are merely existing in a endless loop and would have accomplished nothing for the growth and expansion and evolution of consciousness. If we do not follow truth life is pointless.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Because of this:

3OyzJ0X.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

What is Truth with a Capital T?  Contemplate that first.  Gimme some of your words to work with.

I'd like to invite you to contemplate what you would do if you were a being of infinite power, infinite intelligence and infinite creative potential. I'd suggest that eventually, after living out your greatest fantasies, having sex with the hottest people, ect. you will begin to get bored. And so the idea will arise "perhaps it would be interesting to forget that I'm God". So you would create a world inhabited with a variety of people, all with their unique personalities and stories, but most importantly they that all believe that they actually are human beings (their ego) and nothing greater. 

So you see, the veil which keeps you from the Truth is there for a reason; so that you can convincingly act out the role you are playing (a sort of willful suspension of disbelief). Now, it just so happens that for some people the game is "find out who I really am," and it is indeed a hell of a game. Though, for most people this is not the game for them, not everyone needs to see the Truth and that is all right.