Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ayilton

Leo's great insight on Pick Up

17 posts in this topic

In the last video "The theme of things going full circle"  , Leo bombed a great insight for the pick up community ! He said Pick Up is about teaching men how to be more feminine  ! 

I personally love it  , I have never really thought in this way  ,  it changed my perspective  !  I was thinking girls like "masculine" guys  ,  it turns out  to be a bit  backwards  mentality  ! 

Maybe that's the  reason so few  guys have success on pick up   !  Be a girl  to get a girl ! It's a mindset  ! At least understand her 

So what you guys think about this insight  ?  Let me know  

Peace 

Somewhat of a different topic but I've noticed that I have become decadent in regards to pickup.

I need to go a club I don't particularly like, there I need to drink which I don't particularly like for money I don't want to spend. To later dance which I don't particularly like ,to music I don't particularly like, to find a girl I most likely don't find that attractive. Then I need to spend time making her like me and get my ass over to her place, to have poor sleep and to wake up sweaty and slimy from using a condom. Only to later have to find my way home.

All this for sloppy sex with some intoxicated chick. I don't feel like it's  worth it to me, maybe it's just winter depression and my libido be lost in absentia.

Technically there is even a risk I won't be successful "seducing" the girl. Now you might be like well you don't have to dance or drink, that's very much true but in that case ill have friends nagging and being bothersome. Well what about pickup from the street, well not something we have in our culture but I suppose I could try it. Although very limited experience with this.

@Ayilton Yeah there is some truth to that. To know your (female)self is to know the "enemy".

Ugh doing stuff just to get laid. Anyway I think it's good to be at least a bit more feminine and from my experience just being myself helps me get what I want. Personally I'm naturally way feminine and a bunch of girls find it a nice change when someone isn't trying to be hyper masculine. I try to have a nice balance.

It's definitely true. Pickup focuses on the more feminine, emotional, free flowing aspects of male-female interaction, not exactly the hyper-analytical, masculine approach. If you ever try and analyze or be systematic with women....it just doesn't spark anything. 

Leo recently said pickup is silly and a waste of time..which is absolute bullshit, considering he grew his knowledge of relationships using pickup. That's why he has a bunch of practical videos on sex and attraction. Apparently he regrets it, and he wishes he stuck to being the inexperienced lonely man he was before. He's starting to over-compensate on the anti-hedonistic worldview, which is the actual silly thing going on here.

Edited by Frylock

He never said pick up was a waste of time.

He only said not to get stuck in it and outgrow it.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 12/12/2017 at 11:47 PM, Frylock said:

It's definitely true. Pickup focuses on the more feminine, emotional, free flowing aspects of male-female interaction, not exactly the hyper-analytical, masculine approach. If you ever try and analyze or be systematic with women....it just doesn't spark anything. 

Leo recently said pickup is silly and a waste of time..which is absolute bullshit, considering he grew his knowledge of relationships using pickup. That's why he has a bunch of practical videos on sex and attraction. Apparently he regrets it, and he wishes he stuck to being the inexperienced lonely man he was before. He's starting to over-compensate on the anti-hedonistic worldview, which is the actual silly thing going on here.

Leave Leo  ,  For us its okay to do pick up 

The vast majority of dating coaches and pickup experts do a terrible job at teaching men how to pickup. They don’t explain how many girls to approach per day. They don’t give effective methods to have good inner game even when you get rejected countless times. They also manipulate you into ultimately paying for their expensive courses or personal training. They tell you certain contradictions that are not helpful for your self esteem such as “don’t take it personally when you get rejected because the women you approached don’t know you, but then essentially say “you suck with women and u gotta own it and learn to be an alpha male or a better person.” Furthermore, they don’t effectively teach guys how to they can analyze and deduce what they need to fix given the seemingly infinite number of variables they are in any given interaction. Plus, many do not explain how much of pickup is a numbers game. It’s fucked up and these dating coaches and pickup artists need to be held accountable for misleading poor bastards on how to approach and date women. As far as I am concerned, men like me have been allowed to deceive ourselves into thinking that we definitely  have a solid chance with the woman of our dreams. I am telling you, I’ll probably defame all of these dating coaches and pickup scum bags one day.

Hey suckers, I think Mr, Lion could write me, a special delicious e-mail, about this one.

Because he sensed me, with his imaginary woman, that he has met during hiking.

Remember?

His psychic power video?

Too many guys are actually acting more like a women than a man i dont know about that one.... 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Too many guys are actually acting more like a women than a man i dont know about that one.... 

Why do you think men should act certain way? How do they act like women?

@ADD If you want to attract women that is in her feminine you should be in your masculine...female behaviour is chasing,unclear,vague,playfuf bonding conecting masculine is clear precise,leader,confident,in his center and he doesnt get moved from his center by a women etc...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@ADD If you want to attract women that is in her feminine you should be in your masculine...female behaviour is chasing,unclear,vague,playfuf bonding conecting masculine is clear precise,leader,confident,in his center and he doesnt get moved from his center by a women etc...

Doesn't mean you can't be playful, and you don't even have to do it for the ladies, but simply because it's fun.

@NoSelfSelf Depends of the girl, some are very shy or composed than the majority.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin True,in case with women if you are more playful than her its a problem :)

It's you.

Now fight.

16 hours ago, blazed said:

@Ayilton

Nah Leo just made a big generalization.

He should of said "more interesting", "passionated" and "fun".

You need to be balanced, not feminine. A lot of women are not into girly or gay type of men, it really depends on each women.

So no you didn't pick up a great insight that is going to change your whole dating life now.

Be who you want to be, don't act like a fairy fruit cake just to get women. Don't act feminine if you don't want to be feminine just to get women.

Decide what you want to do or be in life and follow your passion and pickup girls from your area of domain under your own terms (but also work on yourself, your genuine self might need a lot of growing to do).

And if you do that you might just be able to find someone who you get a long with well and are willing to get married to, instead of pretending to be someone you are not just to get laid for a night, that is just too much effort and energy for such a low unconscious reward.

Got yah bro  !  It's just a mindset  ,  of course you don't do gay behavior type of things just from the inside become more feminine  ! Feel more your emotions  , become more moody this sort of stuff  ....Peace 

It's not about being feminine, it's about not being ashamed of being feminine. 

Being feminine is a consequence of that acceptance, you stop filtering and caring about your feminine behaviour.

That's actually one of the causes why early pickup artists looked so disgusting and fake. They tried to mimic behaviour of popular guys without knowing reasons of that behaviour.

Accepting femininity and trying to act feminine is not the same.

Edited by Privet

On 20/12/2017 at 9:38 PM, Privet said:

It's not about being feminine, it's about not being ashamed of being feminine. 

Being feminine is a consequence of that acceptance, you stop filtering and caring about your feminine behaviour.

That's actually one of the causes why early pickup artists looked so disgusting and fake. They tried to mimic behaviour of popular guys without knowing reasons of that behaviour.

Accepting femininity and trying to act feminine is not the same.

^This. It's about being so comfortable in your masculinity that you are free to act however you want (including being more feminine at times) rather than trying to act feminine out of desperate need. The prior doesn't need the approval of his masculinity from others, the latter needs success with women to approve his masculinity so uses 'acting feminine' as a technique.

I was recently getting to know someone who I could sense was manipulative, and they went through various hoops to try and turn it around on me until another lady had mentioned that she did not trust this person for the same reasons.  I blocked them.

What is it you are hiding by putting yourselves into roles?  

Inauthenticity creates cognitive dissonance in both parties.

I've personally made a pact with myself to remove myself from manipulative people for that reason.

How is forming a personality that is not your own spiritual?

Manipulation and goals.

But to each his own, I guess.