AleksM

High pitched sound - the sound from the spirit world

39 posts in this topic

@Nahm

Bashar speaks on C#. Also, people from the videos that I posted on the previous page talk about that the high-pitch sound  is also a sign you are synchronizing with the earth Schuman resonance 7.83Hz, (which is very important). Also, when people start meditating, they embody deeper states of relaxation - 7.83Hz is associated with alpha brain waves.

But I currently don't know the connection between 136.1Hz, 7.83Hz and 432Hz. Need more information.

This is an old thread, from 2017, so it may not get many replies now.

But, I'll comment, I started getting this high pitched white noise myself on/off about 5 years ago. I don't have typical titinnus, so I knew it wasn't that. I actually asked a teacher I had at the time and he told me what it was.

*Edit- I'm referring to primordial OM only.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Damn. I have not been paying enough attention to the high-pitched ringing that has accompanied me for nineteen years. Time to change that. I will experiment around with it. See what comes out on the other side.

I have both a high pitched sound in both ears (or perhaps inside my head), and a low pitched hum in my right side (Worldwide Hum or Taos Hum). There's lots of theories for both, I even came across a reference in one of Ajahn Sumedho's (American Theravada Abbot here in the UK) books. It's good to read the discussion here too, but in the end I just accept it as a phenomena of the reality we are in. I'll do something about it if it causes a problem, like getting to sleep, otherwise it's just more 'stuff', like the random visual patterns I get in the dark - is there even a name for that? 

Edited by LarryW

My whole life I have been seeing what is technically called 'visual snow.' What an addition to the high-pitched ringing - to love and live in a visual static. The illustrations of it over the internet, of course, are exaggerated. 

I am a radio. ;) 

Edited by SirVladimir

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's incredibly far fetched to think that ringing in the ears means that a spirit is trying to talk to you. It's truly mind boggling what kind of nonsense people believe in.

I'd love to see you on a very high dose of ayahuasca or dmt hahahahaha. 

Like you're right on an absolute level, but ringing in the ears = spirit is just as real/imaginary as your cup of water. 

Ayahuasca beats the devil out of you like Bob Ross out of his brush.

Careful with assumptions about an online forum discussion. Most of what we say gets lost in projections.

Edited by SirVladimir

@cetus Yes, I meant primordial OM.  I thought that was what the thread was about xD My badd

I was really tired last night and didn't read OP full post. Woops!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Ananta I was just taking a shot in the dark about what your teacher may have told you it was.:)

@cetus Well, thank you, because I was able to clarify what I was saying.?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Let me give my very boring interpretation. I get the sound evertime I do primordial chi kung also called enlightement qi gong. Because of a lot of energy gets into the body a better blood flow will be there in the ears too, which leads to a bit of pressure , which leads to neuron firings in the ear.

On 03/12/2017 at 6:24 PM, see_on_see said:

I've been hearing the high-pitched sound for quite some time now. It's so much in the background that I only really notice it when I decide to focus on it, but it's definitely there and sometimes I meditate to it because it's a convenient static thing to focus on. 

Lately I've also had experiences with apps crashing, wi-fi disconnecting etc. in absurd ways and at specific times. As well as experiences with numbers and freaky coincidences in general, to the point where now I have no doubt there's a higher intelligence behind most of it.

Holy shit I can relate.

Unfortunately I wont disclose what happened,  cause one- it will be too long and two - its just too long, many small things glued together. Nobody else will understand through reading is what I mean,has to be experienced. 

Hehe you can probably relate to this also. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.