John Iverson

How can someone tap your inner infinite intelligence you have

19 posts in this topic

Until now, i still see that people is only use their brain only 20%.. and I don't know how the mystery unfold to tap the infinity within our own intelligence 

You are using 100% but not very effectively and only using your brain is underwhelming. 

The good stuff "arises" in the gut, but is often mistaken for something that coming from the brain. Althougt you don't literally think with your gut of course, instead look at as a door or opening to something else.

Just realize that you don't have infinite intelligence. But that infinite intelligence has you.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I researched this today and yesterday, here are my notes from my commonplace book:

• Meditate

Ask infinite intelligence.

You need to have a desire or definite goal in your mind (it's recommended to physically write it down).

Infinite intelligence shall respond

• Self-hypnosis

"Now when you feel totally relaxed, imagine a building named “my inner world” which is like a library which contains all your memories and now find the room where the mail are delivered.

Get to this place and search for an envelope that contains the information you need.

When you find it, sit in a chair and read it, this could be your next action step."

• Quieting the mind and listening to the heart
  • Free flow visualization

Imagine an ideal situation being in the present moment at let it shape itself.

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Exactly, I'm working on it, it's a process but eventually I will get it down to 0%....

@John Iverson

Also  when your brain waves get super low (Delta level), you can tap into infinite intelligence. You can't tap into infinite intelligence when you are actively thinking (beta brainwaves). Only when the mind gets silent, God can operate.

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

@John Iverson it’s a lot like clearing the trap in a toilet, you just have to get all the shit out of the way. 

So i need to let go what i have learn? 

14 hours ago, AleksM said:

@John Iverson

Also  when your brain waves get super low (Delta level), you can tap into infinite intelligence. You can't tap into infinite intelligence when you are actively thinking (beta brainwaves). Only when the mind gets silent, God can operate.

Free the mind? And don't cling to the belief that i need to read or watch videos and mental mastubationy? Because when i free the mind i know everything? Because i have the intelligence? And anytime i could tap in to it and get an ideas  

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson Only 20% of the brain is active at a time, otherwise you would consume way too much energy.

Edited by Principium Nexus

51 minutes ago, Principium Nexus said:

@John Iverson Only 20% of the brain id active at a time, otherwise you would consume way too much energy.

You mean, the 20% is only the id? That is activate?

@John Iverson Yes if they make a heatmap of active neurons at a time you can see the activity wanders through the brain. If all neurons were active 100% of the time there is no time to rest and it wouldn't be effecient for survival.

@John Iverson You can read and watch videos. It's important to feed your mind with good information. Feeding your mind with too much information can be counter productive only when  you are not taking enough action. Just do what you know you have to do, at the right time in the right order, with the right people and be at the right place at the right time.

If you want me to be more specific, than let's say 1 hour of study per day but there is nothing wrong with 10 hours of study per day if you have a long term vision and you know that it's only short-term. Also there is nothing wrong with let's say 2 hours of study per week if your speed of implementation is fast. Just pick the perspective that  you most resonate with right now. 

Active thinking is  when you are hearing mental sounds, mental thought stories - these are associated with beta brain waves. For a more detailed description read the post I linked above.

So when you are in a relaxed state,  when you are not thinking that  is the state when you access infinite intelligence. 

brainwaves1.jpg

7c50e54c7893e729afb868399b094b1d--emotional-healing-health-coach.jpg

Brain Wave.gif

I have recently discovered what I think of as infinite intelligence. I was doing Leo's death contemplation visualization when my mind wandered off from Leo's speech and all of a sudden solutions for my problems popped into my mind. I hypothesized it was because I was relaxed. Tried to reproduce the experience and it worked. The answers I got from these "sessions" came instantaneously and actually make alot of sense.

Here's how I do it:

1) Relax, don't engage in thought stories, just be

2) Wait for the first instantaneous image to come

3) Ask your question

4) Profit.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

4 hours ago, Torkys said:

I have recently discovered what I think of as infinite intelligence. I was doing Leo's death contemplation visualization when my mind wandered off from Leo's speech and all of a sudden solutions for my problems popped into my mind. I hypothesized it was because I was relaxed. Tried to reproduce the experience and it worked. The answers I got from these "sessions" came instantaneously and actually make alot of sense.

Here's how I do it:

1) Relax, don't engage in thought stories, just be

2) Wait for the first instantaneous image to come

3) Ask your question

4) Profit.

Thankyou ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️