Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikeyy

Massive rejection

17 posts in this topic

So I went out with and did a bunch of approaches at this outdoor mall was there for 6hours probably approached 50 to 60 girls holy Shit I need to get some game I got rejected so many fuckin Times like a lot of the time I got rejected before I cud really even say much and I have God social skills I know it's not the girls maybe I'm putting off a weird vibe I'm trying to be friendly fuck any advice?

Hmm...how often were you able to close? 
I can really recommend this course from James Marhsall to get the basics: https://www.thenaturallifestyles.com/dating-accelerator-is-live?utm_source=youtube_description&utm_medium=OrganicSocialMedia&utm_campaign=DA_is_LIVE

It is normal to get rejected or get it working in the first 30 seconds or so. I did my first approach yesterday and it was so bad I laughed for ten minutes afterwards. :D But hey, the third one worked.

Were you in a good mood?

@mikeyy The fact that you approach 50-60 girls shows you are a bit restless.. And a mall isn't really the best place to meet new people, they are probably shopping.

Also, don't do yourself short. Instead of opening every girl you see, open a girl you would genuinely like to talk to.

Maybe go to an event that you are authentically interested in,  you could find girls there that share the same interests as yourself. This will probably make the interaction easier and more effortless

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

If you do cold approaches there is always going to be some rejection. Don't bring your social game you're not there to make friends anyway right?

Flirting is really different from being social. Having great social skills helps but it's not everything. 

@mikeyy

Love it. You obviously can approach so your next step is learning how to do it more strategically.

At what stage in the interaction did you find it going downhill? When you first approached? When you asked for her number? 

Tell me that and I can give you more specific advice.

Like I'd say hi and start a conversation with a decent amount and they wind seem like they didn't think I was a creep but I'm doing a challenge where I try to number close every girl I meet and they almost always say not interseted or they have boyfriend the otheres I approached and they weren't ttryna talk cuz they rejected me before I cud try to flirt but I do a lot of approaches so I have made fear more of my friend @aurum

My ego is getting really thrashed from this but kinda in a good way like I'm ok with sucking in a way @aurum

I also got some fake number which I honestly think is pretty funny like fuck a least she liked me enough to say random numbers haha like one girl gave me a number with an extra digit and I didn't realized till later then I laughed but also kinda numbed cuz I want girls to like me

Like I just wanna get this part of my life handled its frustrating like no matter how much I meditate I still want pussy. @aurum

41 minutes ago, mikeyy said:

I meditate I still want pussy. @aurum

I laughed good for 10 minutes! Well you made my day clearly:) I think girls are gonna love you! :) just keep at it:) keep meditating too surely:))

PS. Maybe you should use this sentence as your opener;)

@mikeyy

4 minutes ago, Principium Nexus said:

@Sevi I think it turns off most if thats his only intention right? 

Well, I don't know, a man being straight forward and honest is never a turn off for a woman imo.. but if you put this 'I'm just into your pussy' subject in a relationship context then yes, a girl might take it on her ego easily.. I mean even then, when things come up from authenticity, most expectedly they evoke different responses than usual..

4 hours ago, Principium Nexus said:

@Sevi I think it turns off most if thats his only intention right? 

If you're honest about your intention, most girls will want to fuck with you, even if they wanted a relationship in the first place.
It's all about how and when you say it.

You could lie of course, but if you start lying there, you will lie at every level of your life.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, Principium Nexus said:

@Sevi I see, really depends on the approach and situation I guess. We are all sexual beings after all ?

@Principium Nexus yeah you are right..

I think I made a mistake by writing being honest is good. Because I saw a lot of good guys got hurt and heart broken while trying to be honest, even when they were really caring about the girls too, where some other guys getting what they want without giving a shit.. this might be one of the reasons of the birth of the pick up culture.

What I was referring to was more about being clear in his terms doubtlessly and precision in his energy. I think it's a description of the energy body and the state of mind while approaching rather than the actual personality trait itself. Sadly if you imitate that energy people most likely will receive you as an 'honest' person.

In couple dancing I teach my male students a similar concept while teaching how to lead the ladies. I always say it's not about you being right or wrong as a leader, it's about being very clear, assertive and precise about the direction you want the girl to move and communicate your command in the right way. Then of course, the most difficult thing comes to 'make a decision' about what direction to move; but it's another layer.

Edited by Sevi

@mikeyy

Hey mate kudos for getting out there and doing approaches. That takes huge balls.

I can't really comment on exactly what's happening, but it's likely that these women are picking up on your discomfort, anxiety, nervousness and/or neediness. As the man, you are the transmitter and the women- they are the receivers. If this is the quality of emotion you are transmitting, that is the quality of emotion that the women are feeling. And that is not a very good feeling at all.

But the more you continue to practice, the more that your skillset will improve and therefore the more that these negative emotions will be transmuted into positive ones. Here's why:
If we labelled the negative emotions you feel while trying to pick up, we might call them "anxiety" for convenience. Every time you take right action we would call that "courage".
Every time you do courage, you convert it into an equal amount of confidence. And that confidence directly negates anxiety in the same amount.

When you build up enough of this confidence energy, then you can begin to transmit it to these women that you are interacting with, rather than transmitting the negative emotions. Then perhaps they will be more open to receiving you.

Hope that helps!