Alexo45

"i" Don't Exist, "i" Never Existed At All.

26 posts in this topic

Hahahahahah.

I've read it somewhere before, but shit did i knew it was this radical.

Hahahahahah.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sgn said:

What happened? ;)

 "I" am no more than a projection screen, where life is projected upon.

I can't explain man, impossible.

Edited by Alexo45
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The funny part is when you come back as an ego, and the ego cling to that realization but doesn't experience it anymore.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5395592

Edited by Shin
7

Everything you want
Is on the other side of fear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's even funnier if you can ground yourself to this realization while you are in social situation with other completely mind made figures. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ''i'' made by the mind is mostly a mental construct. However remember that you are existence/self/soul. It's beyond the mind. Ultimately you do exist, it's just that existence took on limitations and created an idea of ''you'', something finite. This you is real too, but it's a limitation. Beyond limitations there is the realization that I have always been it. There is nothing but it, it made itself a human being, a donkey, and everything that is.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Shin said:

The funny part is when you come back as an ego, and the ego cling to that realization but doesn't experience it anymore.

lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ADD said:

It's even funnier if you can ground yourself to this realization while you are in social situation with other completely mind made figures. 

Funniest thing so far for me, is seeing cops taking their job deadly serious.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Alexo45 said:

Hahahahahah.

I've read it somewhere before, but shit did i knew it was this radical.

Hahahahahah.

Yes, there is no "me".

Quote

 "I" am no more than a projection screen, where life is projected upon.

Everything and nothing?

1

Eric Putkonen - blogger on Engaged Nonduality : Insights into Nondualism and Living Awake & Engaged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eputkonen said:

Everything and nothing?

Yea, and at the same time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ADD said:

It's even funnier if you can ground yourself to this realization while you are in social situation with other completely mind made figures. 

That is reforming a "me"...who has to ground what to whom?  If the realization is deep enough and clear enough, it is never doubted and so there is nothing to ground. Grounding is an action of a "me" that caught a glimpse and wants to try and practice it now.

1

Eric Putkonen - blogger on Engaged Nonduality : Insights into Nondualism and Living Awake & Engaged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alexo45 said:

Yea, and at the same time.

Then what Nisargadatta said will make sense...

Nisargadatta Maharaj said, “love says ‘I am everything.’ Wisdom says ‘I am nothing.’ Between the two, my life flows.” 

1

Eric Putkonen - blogger on Engaged Nonduality : Insights into Nondualism and Living Awake & Engaged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Blissout said:

With self inquiry or drugs? ;)

No drugs. Can't really tell. Ego loves methods, pathways and whatever the fuck that goes from A-B to keep itself going. At this point i'm not even sure that anything that i've done up until this point had anything to do with this occurring.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, eputkonen said:

Then what Nisargadatta said will make sense...

Nisargadatta Maharaj said, “love says ‘I am everything.’ Wisdom says ‘I am nothing.’ Between the two, my life flows.” 

Definitely. Nisargadatta is pure wisdom immo. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Alexo45 said:

Funniest thing so far for me, is seeing cops taking their job deadly serious.

Lol. I remember when I had an ego death I saw a postman and some other people with work uniforms and thought: WTF???
What a silly game it is with all these people playing roles that is taken so seriously. A big custome party xD

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sgn said:

Lol. I remember when I had an ego death I saw a postman and some other people with work uniforms and thought: WTF???
What a silly game it is with all these people playing roles that is taken so seriously. A big custome party xD

Yea, and still everything is happening as it should happen :D. From the absolute perspective it doesn't make any sense, but in the dream state everything makes sense. To be conscious from both of these at the same time is insane hahahahaha.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexo45 said:

No drugs. Can't really tell. Ego loves methods, pathways and whatever the fuck that goes from A-B to keep itself going. At this point i'm not even sure that anything that i've done up until this point had anything to do with this occurring.

Why cant you tell? So you got some sort of "freedom" experience but you have to hide it. How does that play out?

It´s like i have a cure for aids, but it´s only my information and im not going to share it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alexo45 said:

Hahahahahah.

I've read it somewhere before, but shit did i knew it was this radical.

Hahahahahah.

You made yourself up :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And it dawns upon us how weird it was to assume there is a center called "I"

There's just experiencing!

4

What do you really want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now