egoless

Pua Youtube Channels

20 posts in this topic

Any PUA channel which does not treat woman like objects and actually explain how to connect with them on deeper levels?

You want to apply transcendence techniques to one of the humans most basic needs. 

Like the example that I believe Abraham Maslow himself gave: When you got a Tiger chasing you, then you shouldn't go sit down and create some poetry. 

When you want to be successful with women, certain things works, certain things do not. You either accept that or not. 

Edited by SFRL

@egoless The problem with pickup advice is that it's works because it deceives the girl. In other word you come of as more confident and awesome than you are.

Say "this" and you sound more confident and so on and so forth.

If you truly see yourself as high value and you're a confident guy, you will get the girls you like. Assuming you keep yourself clean and so forth of course.

Edited by Spiral

Actually Corey Wayne gives pretty balanced advice. 

I think he got a realistic view on things. Blending both male and female perspectives. 

Edited by SFRL

@egoless Coach Corey Wayne. You can definitely trust that guy.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@egoless

I don't endorse objectifying women, but the fact that you even asked that question shows me your mind is not in the right place.

You're not going to have success in this area until you let go of your judgments of how it should be done.

2 hours ago, aurum said:

@egoless

I don't endorse objectifying women, but the fact that you even asked that question shows me your mind is not in the right place.

You're not going to have success in this area until you let go of your judgments of how it should be done.

What do you mean?

James Marshall is the man. He has spent several years studying meditation before going into the seduction field and he does it in a high consciousness way. I can fully recommend him.

Edited by Marco_the_Ape

On 17.11.2017 at 1:52 PM, Spiral said:

@egoless The problem with pickup advice is that it's works because it deceives the girl. In other word you come of as more confident and awesome than you are.

Say "this" and you sound more confident and so on and so forth.

If you truly see yourself as high value and you're a confident guy, you will get the girls you like. Assuming you keep yourself clean and so forth of course.

There are seduction guys that go for that route, but there are also ones that go in there with their own personality and without any tricks and treats. Watch a few of James Marshall's videos and you might see that there are people who do not need pick up lines or fake personalities and also don't teach those traits but work through PD and authenticity as well as female attraction.

Edited by Marco_the_Ape

There are plenty of girls teaching guys how to get girls. Surely they can't be objectify themselves :)

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@egoless listening is underrated. 

I love listening to girls and I love engaging in deep conversations with them. If that's what you mean.

Edited by egoless

9 hours ago, egoless said:

What do you mean?

Here’s an imperfect analogy.

Let’s say you’re trying to learn sales. So I hand you all the best training material I can find on how to sell. Guys who have been getting consistent results for years and years.

But when I try to give it to you, you say “I don’t want learn from them. They’re objectifying the customer!”. Now because of your bias, you cut yourself off from learning.

That’s you with pickup. The fact that you only want to learn game if its taught in the way YOU think it should be, shows you’re not truly ready to recieve yet. Because if you were, you’d follow truth wherever it lead.

Here’s an controversial but undeniable fact: anyone who is looking to produce a tangible result in their life you should be willing to look at how the most low consciousness, manipulative people achieve it and understand why it works.

Some of my best lessons early on in game came from friends of mine who were complete degenerates but knew how to get laid. Only because I didn’t judge it was I able to recieve those.

If it’s sales, you should be able to understand why the hustler on the corner is able to consisteny swindle relatively smart people out of $50 in a game of dice. 

What I love is that once you understand it, you can rise above it. There’s many things certain puas do that I don’t indulge in. But when you’re learning, you don’t get to moralize and decide how pickup should or shouldn’t work.

I don’t mean this as a personal attack. I went through the same thing. My intention is purely to make you aware of some internal blocks I’m percieving off you that are keeping you from where you want to go.

@aurum I just used term PUA so it's easily understandable but I guess I should have just said woman attraction and seduction. You don't require game and acting classes for that. I mean authentic attraction of women for who you really are without playing random asshole roles.

I also understand your point. But game and "traditional pickup" just does not resonate with my personality. I tried though. 

Edited by egoless

5 hours ago, Marco_the_Ape said:

There are seduction guys that go for that route, but there are also ones that go in there with their own personality and without any tricks and treats. Watch a few of James Marshall's videos and you might see that there are people who do not need pick up lines or fake personalities and also don't teach those traits but work through PD and authenticity as well as female attraction.

very nice suggestions. I checked some of his videos and this guy seems to be more grounded in his personality and does not act. I love the idea to work through PD to attract females.

I would appreciate if anyone suggested another channels like James Marshall's.

Edited by egoless

50 minutes ago, egoless said:

I mean authentic attraction of women for who you really are without playing random asshole roles.

I definitely agree with you, that’s the ultimate version of what game should look like.

But consider that:

a) what you’ve done in the past that may have seemed authentic hasn’t worked

b) any personal growth is going to require change. If you’re not changing, you’re not growing.

c) any new action is going to feel clunky and inauthentic at first

So I’ll ask you. What are some specific things that you found inauthentic or distasteful about game? 

I am totally addicted to James Marshall's videos. I think that's in my style. Mastering my body and PD to attract females naturally. I love how he emphasizes meditation significance in mastering your emotions and becoming naturally anxiety free with females. Does anyone know anybody similar to James Marshall? I want to be zen alpha male - unbelievably chill and anxiety free.

Edited by egoless

On 11/18/2017 at 11:15 AM, Marco_the_Ape said:

James Marshall is the man. He has spent several years studying meditation before going into the seduction field and he does it in a high consciousness way. I can fully recommend him.

Thanks for this suggestion, man. I was feeling down for a while, because I don't have the results with women that I want. I'd get an online date here or there, but it was never anything special. I just did not know how to meet and talk to girls I'm interested in. I've seen PUA videos before, but they never resonated with me much, because the act looked a bit forced and didn't educate on how to build a connection right away.

I saw your post, checked out James Marshall, and I'm glad I did. Finally, a guy who teaches how to meet women in such a seamless, natural way. The amount of seduction detail and dive into psychology that his channel puts forth is amazing. Definitely a fan.

And also, I cold approached a couple girls hanging out together at a bar the other night, and left with a number. Never would have done that had I not seen Marshall's stuff. The greatness of it is that I made a lot of mistakes in hindsight, but I have much more room to grow and build my skills.

Edited by Frylock

Being at peace with yourself and the world around you radiates qualities that others are very attracted to so seek that in your life and they will come to you just to find out what your 'secret' is.