Ether

How Can You Reach Enlightnment Trough Meditation?

15 posts in this topic

Is it the constant practice of making a habit of focusing on the breath that will make you forget all the thoughts you have? Is it disciplinating your mind into living in the present moment?

@Ether that's a good start. the right foundation to start the rest of the foundation.  thoughts aren't forgotten though, they become as relative as trees.  just things. transcend food by researching, listening to your body & brain, and giving up your preferences.   start learning everything about everything.   check your progress by staring at your finger tip.   self honesty is paramount.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Ether Enlightenment is nothing other than the eternal emptiness of the present moment. All you gotta do is focus your attention on it.

It really is that simple. But when you focus your attention on it steadily for a very long time, something POPS!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I know. Enlightnment is having the information which can free yourself from suffering.

But its permanent, not temporary like most meditation sessions.

@Ether After enough observation of the present moment, eventually something POPS: you never existed to begin with.

The only sure way to know is to see if anyone has actually done it.  And how much theory did they have?  That's a question too, because it's not just meditation -- there's a lot of theory in enlightenment work too.  Imagine someone having no access to theory and just meditating attaining enlightenment?  Again, the only sure way to know is to see if anyone has actually done it.  Otherwise we're just speculating.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura Of course we do. Everything real is within our 5 senses. If it wasnt real, we wouldnt be able to experience right? How do you whats unreal in the first place? There must be reality, soo something else can be unreal.  Reality is all there is to it. Its everything around us. Only because you believe in that doesnt make it true

@Ether Discover for yourself what is being pointed to.

@Leo Gura Already did. I trust my 5 senses. Truth be told I already know 95% of enlightnment. I understand it, but that doesnt mean i have all the information or i can explain it like you.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Ether Enlightenment is nothing other than the eternal emptiness of the present moment. All you gotta do is focus your attention on it.

It really is that simple. But when you focus your attention on it steadily for a very long time, something POPS!

200.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Leo Gura Meditation is my natural talent! I can still my mind for hour with 0 thoughts. Today I was meditating 1.5 hour and I did not even notice the time. The hardest part for me is first 5 minutes, if it goes well then I enter the trance like state. It is also very very pleasant for me to do when I surrender to the presence. I think POP will happen soon ...

Edited by egoless

@Ether Trust is a belief. We have more than 5 senses, even in ordinary terms. What’s around you right now is not reality, it’s an illusion. 

@Joseph Maynor  Seeing an enlightened person is also a belief. People were enlightened before theory, before a brain. Any theory, is not it, because a theory is a theory. The truth is the truth. 

I love you guys ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11/15/2017 at 11:31 AM, Ether said:

@Leo Gura Already did. I trust my 5 senses. Truth be told I already know 95% of enlightnment. I understand it, but that doesnt mean i have all the information or i can explain it like you.

Knowing enlightenment is not enlightenment in the slightest. As long as you put faith in your 5 senses and see that as reality, you’re not gonna be enlightened.