TruthSeeker

Isn't It Weird

30 posts in this topic

Isn't it weird that our true essence (That which "we" cannot perceive with our minds...whatever Leo described in last nights video) is hidden from us.

This is obviously true that it IS hidden from us. Meaning all enlightenment work is trying to peel away the layers of this "self" that we've imagined our whole life. And realize we are infinite. Or maybe more precisely "Be" infinite. 

Isn't it strange that our true essence (the infinite) is hidden from us and we have to work on "being".

I'm not necessarily asking "why" is it hidden, because if I ask that type of question on this forum most people will just flip out and say " thou shoult not use the word 'why' "..."why is a construct of the mind that you made up" etc. etc.

Im just pointing out that if our true essence exists and its really the ONLY thing that exists and its something that our brains cant fathom...it's weird that it is hidden from us and we have to work to BE, and push away the layers of stories that were pushed into our brains our whole lives. There has got to be more to this that what Leo is saying. The very fact that the things we see with our eyes are basically Hiding the infinity that we ARE is just weird. 

3 minutes ago, TruthSeeker said:

Isn't it weird that our true essence (That which "we" cannot perceive with our minds...whatever Leo described in last nights video) is hidden from us.

This is obviously true that it IS hidden from us. Meaning all enlightenment work is trying to peel away the layers of this "self" that we've imagined our whole life. And realize we are infinite. Or maybe more precisely "Be" infinite. 

Isn't it strange that our true essence (the infinite) is hidden from us and we have to work on "being".

I'm not necessarily asking "why" is it hidden, because if I ask that type of question on this forum most people will just flip out and say " thou shoult not use the word 'why' "..."why is a construct of the mind that you made up" etc. etc.

Im just pointing out that if our true essence exists and its really the ONLY thing that exists and its something that our brains cant fathom...it's weird that it is hidden from us and we have to work to BE, and push away the layers of stories that were pushed into our brains our whole lives. There has got to be more to this that what Leo is saying. The very fact that the things we see with our eyes are basically Hiding the infinity that we ARE is just weird. 

It sounds like you are searching for 'meaning' for which there is none :) 

hidden is a relative term.. everything that is now wouldnt be with our "true essence" i guess ill call it without everything to be in. remember the fish looking for water. all the crap in your house. the "space " has to be there for the "thing" to be in it. the "space" never leaves just the "things" change

11 minutes ago, TruthSeeker said:

I kind of sense in your posts that you are a little pissed about this enlightenment work. If that is the case that's completely fine and can be one of your first realizations. Investigate why you are so critical about it. Why do you feel angry about it? (if that's the case) :P

But look dude, actually it's not hidden at all. Actually everything is it and everything you see, sense, ... perceive is it and so on. So it just lies right in front of you. 

Now, what we as humans do is that we like to play. We like to play so decisively that we forget that we play. See it this way: if you act in a game for a long enough time and everybody around you does the same thing and everybody you ask about it will always defend the game, don't you think your perspective will completely merge with the game?

How could it be not? So, remember a world in which everybody is enlightened. What would be different? The ego would still develop as we grow up (that's just normal) but because everybody is in the know and it's common sense the last step from the egoic phase to the trans-egoic phase would probably a natural process supported by everyone because it would be the thing to do.

But that's not yet the case (look up the Graves model, we are not at green or further). So, if I look at it -  it is perfectly fine and just the way it is supposed to be.

Investigate you criticism, it's not bad. >:( (Had to use that cool smiley once .. hehe) It can be the source of great realization!  

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

44 minutes ago, TruthSeeker said:

"Isn't it weird that our true essence (That which "we" cannot perceive with our minds...whatever Leo described in last nights video) is hidden from us."

I feel like it should be hidden to support Illusion of separable Reality.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker said:

Your True Self is "hidden" right in front of you and all around.  You are Consciousness.  No, you don't exist in consciousness... You're It!!

@TruthSeeker there's nothing weird about anything. That is just your mind playing tricks on you. Creating distractions to be in control. Get out of your mind!

It's hidden in the same way that water is hidden from a fish.

You must have missed the part in the video where I explicitly said: Nothing is hidden.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura When I say hidden. I mean whatever the path to enlightenment involves. Meaning, for example that we naturally think we are this body and that the thoughts we have are ours and that we are our thoughts and the ego feels so real. When I say hidden, I mean the fact that it's hard to be conscience of our true self (which according to you is just pure empty infinite consciencenous). Meaning the fact that our true self is something counter intuitive, and involves years of work and may be a once in a life time experience, is weird. If it's are true self and thats the whole story and we really are infinite so why are we trapped inside these minds and bodies. I'm not trying to bash what your saying. I envy your quest to understand and I also want to fully understand and if something doesnt settle for me...no matter how many people make fun of my truthseeker name...Im not ganna give in and pretend things make sense. 

The fact in general that it takes Work to be enlightened and Be our true highest self that is unfathomable by the human brain is just weird and I think if someone makes such a claim there needs to be more explanation. I think you have the ability to understand more of whats going on and explain it better.

@TruthSeeker It was explained sufficiently. Awareness has difficulty seeing itself because it has no form or objective qualities, and the human mind is addicted to thinking in terms of visual objects.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So isnt it weird that this infinite awareness has (in lack of better words) split up into different humans. That each human has the ability to be that same awareness if he works hard and overcomes the addiction of the human mind to think in terms of visual objects? I personally think this requires more explanation. Maybe your just way smarter than me and can grasp this easier.

@TruthSeeker Thanks for your feedback ?

Question: How do you know that there are other human beings?

@Leo Gura I really love your approach, Leo?. For us, dummies in this "business" is not so easy to see obvious things. I wish you could shoot more videos about Reality and Time. It helps to generate insights.

@TruthSeeker I think the infinite in a sense is the eternal jokester, it hides itself in order to know itself, itself meaning its true nature eventually, it is weird to the MIND, but to the infinite I think not so much or at all. My mind goes wtf? Lmao 

33 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@TruthSeeker Thanks for your feedback ?

Question: How do you know that there are other human beings?

(I dont exactly know what your asking but Ill play along)

Umm...I guess I don't...so Ill add a couple words to my comment:

@Leo Gura So isn't it weird that this infinite awareness has (in lack of better words) split up into (what appears to the physical eyeballs in my sockets to be) different humans.

25 minutes ago, DizIzMikey said:

@TruthSeeker I think the infinite in a sense is the eternal jokester, it hides itself in order to know itself, itself meaning its true nature eventually, it is weird to the MIND, but to the infinite I think not so much or at all. My mind goes wtf? Lmao 

Theres got to be more to whats going on than Leo is saying. 

"Different humans" is how the mind, the 'seeker', tries to make separation to suit the illusory subject/ object reality. Enlightenment is the end of the energy of seeking. It can suddenly vanish, suddenly be there no more. And what's left, when the seeker collapses, can't be described. But you could say in words that all that left when the seeking ends is which is already free-flowing unbounded energy.

TruthSeeker, you remind me of myself many years ago. Keep it up man. It's Ok you don't have all the answer today or you feel different from what Leo's video stating. We're all different and have various ideas of who we truly are. In fact I can give you a different explanation which your mind will like much better and it will feel more right, but guess what? It will not make you more self actualize or self-aware. All it will do is just satisfy ego questions but won't do any good to your higher self.

Get to the practice and start experience it all for yourself. You won't be able to get beyond some point by just listening what other says. You get some ideas here but most of your work is your own practice. So shut your mind and go meditate, do some chakras related work, clean food and thoughts, see how you can be more aware and conscious about Universal laws and live by those laws. Live in the present moment as often as you can with focusing your awareness on just 1 task you have in this present moment...