AlwaysBeNice

Music To Inspire Enlightenment [with Lyrics]

125 posts in this topic

anyone else here listen to greaf/greafer/macintoshrobinson/frenchfordadams?

"i know your every move, and i know your every thought... for i am in essence, you!  i give you my thought processes, and you in turn, for i make you want this - here it is!"

the dude's vocal samples couldn't be more "on point" :D

ň̬͔͚͎͈̬͎͇͓̰͈̦̲̬̱̤̘̟͈ͣͩͦ̋͒ͯ̈̓ả̙͍̘̣̲̖̔̀ͯͮ̌ͧͨ͌ͥ̍ͬ̅m̬̠̬̼̺̻̳̝̋͋̽ͧ͊̀̃ͥ̆̎̈́̂͛͐̉̿̏̆a̙̳͉̫͉̮̗̻̋̍̍ͮ͋̑̍̍ͅs͓͇͍̞̖̱̄̓͌ͩ̀͆̏ͬͅť̖̰͔͓̝̩̜̒́̽̓͌̆ͣe͙̥̻̪̜̱̪͎̩̥̼̾͆ͤ̌̆ͧͬ̋̀̿͛͐ͧ̅

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

This video is about an older man that shares his life story with his grandson. The older man had lost his wife and as he was looking through the picture album, his head filled with memories of his beloved wife. The color image represented that no matter what, she is always with him.

"Every day is a new day".

Edited by who chit

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

21 hours ago, DrMobius said:

Alright, check this out guys. :x

One of their best songs,imo. I haven't seen this particular video,but it beautifully captures the sentiment of the song.
Thanks for posting.:)

This song always makes me ever so thankful for this miraculous reality! ??

Dont look at me! Look inside!

This is my favorite, sorry no lyrics for this one.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune