The Monk

Fluoride In Everything?

22 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I've been looking at videos about how fluoride is apparently poison for your body? And was once used as poison for rats. Now I'm super concerned and stressed that because I've been drinking water all my life which has fluoride. As it apparently:

• Calcifies the Pineal Gland.
  • Increases the risk of cancer. 
  • Lowers your IQ. 
  • Can be poisonous.
  • Causes you to be more submissive. 

What the absolute fuck! Is this true? If this is I'm getting a water filter. But, what about my toothpaste? I definitely need fluoride to keep my teeth strong, no that's not a myth, it really does and I know that.  

Also, I need high protein to build muscle,  how am I supposed to live without meat? (fyi the animals drink the fluoridated water, so I end up having it)  Our ancestors used to eat meat, so surely we need it? Especially if we want to become strong?

Thanks.

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

I suggest to drink water with fresh lemon juice in it, this is supposed to get rid of the fluoride.
There is special fluoride free toothpaste, honestly I am not going to say if it is really neccessary to use toothpaste i can only tell you that i have been using it maybe for about 3 months in total in my whole life and im 22 now and my teeth are still healthy. This might be genetic i don't know I just thought to myself that this can't be healthy to wash my teeth when i was bleeding all around my roots for weeks and weeks and there are other ways to get a fresh breath also.
There is a ton of protein sources other than meat im vegetarian for over a year now and im building muscels very well. Try nuts.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@LaucherJunge So, I can't replace my toothpaste. 

However, it seems like nuts are too high in fat, I want to stay lean and not gain weight. Do you recommend anything that gives 30g of protein for eating a small amount e.g. chicken breast? that is low in fat similar to chicken breast?

@phoenix666 Not enough protein, I'll have to eat like 20 plates of it just to get enough protein. 

And I don't want to do that, since I hate eating shit tons of food.

@The Monk You don't need to consume more than 0.8 g/lb of lean body mass to build muscle. Training heavy is more important and staying consistent. Plus, you won't even digest the protein if your gut is all messed up. In fact, if you maximize digestive enzymes and reduce inflammation you can even consume as little as 100 grams of protein. 

Don't think that eating fat makes you fat - excess protein and meat can still make you fat like any other diet.

If you want to reduce fluoride, then add some baking soda to your water. Using it as toothpaste is a great substitute as well.

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

@Siim Land My brother's a professional Dentist and he says baking soda literally destroys your teeth overtime.

Also, do you have any high protein/ healthy substitutes for meat? I try to eat as healthy as possible but I can't reach my protein requirement without it, also according to what you said I still need 124g of protein a day, I find that hard to reach eating meat products which are super high in protein e.g. Lean Chicken Breast, so how can I get that from veg? 

+ I'm pretty sure eating food high in fat causes you to get fat, that's why personal trainers suggest to keep carbs + protein high and fat low. 

@The Monk You seem really confused.. I think you can't believe that fluoride is bad for your body and at the same time believe in conventional medicine. Because conventional medicine will always tell you that you need it, and will never believe in the calcification of pineal gland etc. So first make up your mind.

And water and toothpaste are the biggest concerns if you decide it's harmful. You don't need to worry about fluoride intake from meat imo.

Im sure there are many alternatives but probably nothing thats as convenient as chicken breast. Chia seeds are one of the super foods and also contain a fair amount of protein, hemp seeds also have some protein.. Well and of course different kinds of cheese and milk although don't know if the fat is again too much for you.
I would also agree that fat is not bad as people make it because there are 2 categories saturated and unsatured. Unsaturated fat is actually healthy as opposed to saturated fat. As long as you are not a professional bodybuilder which would be kind of wierd in this forum you should not worry about it that much.

@Pelin I'm in a situation where I want to be the best version of myself possible both in terms of spirituality and health, but I still want to have my teeth till I'm old so I can eat and smile. xD But, now that you cleared it up I think I'll continue eating meat for protein and brushing my teeth with fluoride, but making sure I don't swallow it. Also,  to limit fluoride consumption to open up my pineal gland I'll start drinking bottled water, since my family already buys it. 

So, I suppose that removes 90% of the fluoride from my diet. Thanks for all the suggestions guys <3 no homo (nothing wrong with that though if you are)

@The Monk It's very easy to meet your protein requirements even with just plant based foods - beans and lentils are mostly protein and fiber. Also, chia seeds have decent amounts and they're great for healthy fats.

As far as eating fat, then you don't have to eat high carb low fat to be healthy or to build muscle. The ketogenic diet is actually one of the healthiest diets out there and it's used to treat epilepsy, diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer's. 

I've built 14 pounds of lean muscle mass over the course of 2 years of keto with virtually zero fat gain. And I'm not even trying to build muscle because I'm focusing on longevity and strength. 

Check out my video explaining some of the main principal requirements of building muscle and staying lean: 

Stay Empowered

Siim

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

On 9/23/2017 at 8:03 AM, The Monk said:

Hey Guys, I've been looking at videos about how fluoride is apparently poison for your body? And was once used as poison for rats. Now I'm super concerned and stressed that because I've been drinking water all my life which has fluoride. As it apparently:

• Calcifies the Pineal Gland.
  • Increases the risk of cancer. 
  • Lowers your IQ. 
  • Can be poisonous.
  • Causes you to be more submissive. 

What the absolute fuck! Is this true? If this is I'm getting a water filter. But, what about my toothpaste? I definitely need fluoride to keep my teeth strong, no that's not a myth, it really does and I know that.  

Also, I need high protein to build muscle,  how am I supposed to live without meat? (fyi the animals drink the fluoridated water, so I end up having it)  Our ancestors used to eat meat, so surely we need it? Especially if we want to become strong?

Thanks.

I stopped fluoride, aluminum, meat, etc a while back and highly recommend it. You can eat raw and still get plenty of protein. I've tried a lot of products, here's some I recommend flavor and health wise. Try em! There're all on amazon. Hope it's helpful.

IMG_0901.PNG

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thanks @Nahm but I now drink Evian instead of fluoride polluted water, which should help decalcify the pineal gland. But, I will continue to eat meat and use fluoride in toothpaste, it's really silly to think that people use no fluoride toothpaste, because there really is no point to brushing your teeth if you don't have fluoride, ask any dentist and he will tell you this! ;) But, even though I only removed fluoridated water I think that removes 90-95% of fluoride from my diet, so I'm good bro.

But thanks anyway,and I hope you're doing well! Lol the cinnamon stick on the last product is what people in India put into their toilets xD, that picture just reminded me of my grandma's toilet

Additionally, I love how the clever marketer says made with real plant based food, but it's a peanut butter chocolate bar xD, to appeal to the low consciousness within you. 

Edited by The Monk

There's no way to stop the intake of flouride through the water. Best you can do is switch to bottled water that comes from a natural source.

As for needing protein, bodybuilding, etc. you can get more than enough protein from plant based sources, the same place that the cows you eat get it from...

And just bear in mind, our ancestors didn't have refrigerators, so their meat intake was sporadic and opportunistic, not staple. Therefore you can comfortably cut down on animal products and still bodybuild.

11 hours ago, Ricky Walt said:

There's no way to stop the intake of flouride through the water. Best you can do is switch to bottled water that comes from a natural source.

As for needing protein, bodybuilding, etc. you can get more than enough protein from plant based sources, the same place that the cows you eat get it from...

And just bear in mind, our ancestors didn't have refrigerators, so their meat intake was sporadic and opportunistic, not staple. Therefore you can comfortably cut down on animal products and still bodybuild.

Distilled/Purified water is the way to go to completely cut out fluoride from your water intake as many bottled water still have fluoride and even those natural springs still have their natural concentration which is something like 0.05ppm. This type of fluoride and levels are fine for human body but if you need to detox fluoride out of your system it is best to go with distilled/purified first until you get health better.

The fluoride they add to our drinking water is different than naturally occurring fluoride and 20 - 100x more concentrated.

B R E A T H E

@pluto

On 30/09/2017 at 1:02 AM, pluto said:

Distilled/Purified water is the way to go to completely cut out fluoride from your water intake

I've heard about this as well but never had guts to try drinking distilled water. From what I've researched it is not possible to remove all pollutants from water even by installing a 2000 $ filter and that this could potentially be the way to go. Do you have any experience with drinking distilled water? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

5 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@pluto

I've heard about this as well but never had guts to try drinking distilled water. From what I've researched it is not possible to remove all pollutants from water even by installing a 2000 $ filter and that this could potentially be the way to go. Do you have any experience with drinking distilled water? 

Well not distilled but purified which is basically the same thing (so they say). I still use it for cooking or making teas till this day, i did my first water fast on it and felt amazing but nowadays i use it more for detox/fasting purposes as i found a nice clean spring water source i drink and i enjoy the taste of natural springs more and use that or fruit as my main source of fluid intake since its more structured by nature it naturally feels better for me long term.

The reason i use the purified/distilled more for fasting/detox purposes is because from what information i have collected overtime that it leaches minerals out of the body but some say it only leaches the inorganic minerals and toxins/unnatural ones leaving the needed ones intact but i am not 100% sure on this so i alternate between purified and mountain spring water.

B R E A T H E

Peas have a really high amount of protein. If you make split pea soup, you can get 13 grams of protein per cup which is only like 130 calories. But I recommend looking up Vegan body builders like VeganGains on Youtube. I've never watched his channel before but the entire channel is about how to be a body-builder and a Vegan at the same time. That way, you can find plant-based alternatives for meat which will help you cut down on meat consumption and thus fluoride consumption. And I recommend buying natural spring water or artisan well-water which have very limited amounts of fluoride in them that simply come from natural sources and are not directly put in there.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org