Ray

Is The Physical Universe Literally Infinite? So Pokemon World Literally Exist Somewhere?

14 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, 

So if God is infinite, literally infinite, that means that every single scenario, even the most absurd and illogical, exist somewhere? Like for example the Pokemon world exist somewhere in "another" dimension from this one? And the Christian hell too? So reality is literally like Rick e Morty depicture it? with infinite dimensions like one where I'm writing here, another where I'm not, one where a meteor falls on me where I'm writing this and one where without a proper reason the ananas near to me explode and kill me? one where I'm literally simultaneously in hell and in heaven?

All this LITERALLY exist? 

Personally my answer would be more yes than no: our premises and criteria for judging something absurd and weird comes from the only things we know, what we think it's normal etc... but if you for example look closely at your hands aren't they the weirdest thing ever? they are like a super mega precise incorporate tools that our weird body have and that we can control even the slightest millimetre movement of our finger; and generally speaking are super weird looking: we can kinda say that they are like a earth star fish with some kind of shells that and are filled with millions of little tubes that carries red stuff that contains micro part of a banana to make the hand work. And this literally applies to everything: just to the same thing I did with your body, with a chair, with trees, cats, hairs, mountains, planets, emotions, amusement, sex, laughter, you're face, bread, floor, sky, shoes, language etc... and for fuck sake think about bananas or whales, you can't argue with those. 

Immagine what would be like to see a human for the first time. Wouldn't that be weird as fuck?

(if you still don't have watched this movie do it, a part from the fact that it's really a beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful ridiculously fucking amazing movie, his way of -literally- thinking about enlightenment it's genius; personally I think it's one of the most far sighting movie that we have). 

So yeah, my answer would be a yes.

However I know this maybe would be considered the worst thing actualized.org could have said because it's not directly related to personal development and spirituality but more related to how literally the universe is, aka it would mean a scientific statement with not really enough proof other that: God is infinite therefore everything literally exist. (I mean there many be other arguments like: if we could think about the concept of infinite and found in nature some phenomena that are infinite like fractals; why therefore infinite would not be a characteristic of the universe?). 

So yeah, again my answer for now tend to be more a "yes" (not a radical yes, because you don't know until you know, ya know ?:P) and I would like to have the point of view of a truly enlightened guy and/or Leo's point of view on that question so that it would be easier to me to move with my big picture understanding of the universe.

Anyway if this new rational prospective to see the universe could help us to open ourself up to the "sensation" and "existence" of absolute infinite showing us how "physical matter" is paradoxically really near to characteristic like infinite and nothingness, it it doesn't really help our spiritual work. It's an "upgrade" on our web of belief, of theory; our beliefs would be more aligned with reality, but of course they are not reality, the map is not the territory, so yeah, again a big meditation retreat or psychedelics would be more "meaningful" because it would lead you to actually "feel" having a natural insight of this by experiencing it. So yeah, just a little reminder. 

Thanks 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some other "literally" infinte stuff 

fractals: this shit can go on to the end of time. 

In the end it's just one. But a literally a one. 

Edited by Ray

It's hard to imagine these things a physical world, but imagination and subtle realms are also real, and therein it can easily manifest.

And even in physical realms of course weird stuff should be able to occur, unimaginable stuff surely given it's size, and also through intelligent beings and their technology.

We're just getting started surely.

I sometimes think of World Of Warcraft, a game that I used to be very immersed in, and how that kind of world can actually easily be experienced in a more real way, and that these things, these worlds we've seen in movies and games and such are actually a good prep for what is to come for humanity once we explore technology/space/consciousness in a deeper way.

Doesn't it just mean that the awareness is infinite? Not planets, stars, galaxys etc..?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

1 hour ago, sgn said:

Doesn't it just mean that the awareness is infinite? Not planets, stars, galaxys etc..?

Awareness = everything and nothing. So the very things that are observed are observed by itself.

On topic:  My first non dual insight kinda confirmed that everything is possible and happening at the same time. The fact that there is a possibility, says much. Maybe our ideas for stories/fiction like Pokemon, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars are recycled somehow in Reality. This is some crazy thought, but who knows? Maybe we humans are a fiction story or novel somewhere else in Reality.

The potential is there.

I like to think that everything that is conceivable by the human mind has the potential of existence! 

(since everything is consciousness, and the absolute is infinite, that makes a lot of sense)

@Leo GuraI have the exact same question as this guy has ever since I have discovered Enlightenment path and infinite universe idea thanks to your videos. We would greatly appreciate if you could share your insight on this topic?

@egoless If you were a projector that was making up the content as you projected it and you were also an infinite power supply, there could be an infinite projection. Part of that projection could be @egoless  and Nahm. They could even deny that they were a projection. That's a really high quality projector. Seriously top shelf. Your imagination & love are infinite, because they're projector stuff. "The Light". 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@egoless If you were a projector that was making up the content as you projected it and you were also an infinite power supply, there could be an infinite projection. Part of that projection could be @egoless  and Nahm. They could even deny that they were a projection. That's a really high quality projector. Seriously top shelf. Your imagination & love are infinite, because they're projector stuff. "The Light". 

but how one projector can show different projections simultinously as me, Nahm and Leo for example?

@egoless That's also evident in your nature. You likely do it nightly. In your dreams. People seem real, when we're in the dream. Then we wake up and see that the people in our dream were really us. Same thing going on here. Again, I am with you that it looks real af. But the word "real" is part of it too. Part of the dream. Your dream.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@egoless That's also evident in your nature. You likely do it nightly. In your dreams. People seem real, when we're in the dream. Then we wake up and see that the people in our dream were really us. Same thing going on here. Again, I am with you that it looks real af. But the word "real" is part of it too. Part of the dream. Your dream.  

ok what is dream then? Is it projection within the projection?