Afonso

What's Your Arsenal For Growth?

11 posts in this topic

• Mastering savvily-clinging (and not-clinging) to beliefs and other Mind-Matrix objects.  So crucial.
  • Do-Nothing Meditation 4 times per day for 15 minutes.  Getting my body and mind in harmony with each other and letting my Monkey-Mind take a nap.
  • Reviewing the theory binder I made.  I call these my "Yin/Yang readings".
  • Self-Inquiry and mindfulness.  Being present in the moment.
  • Understanding the traps of the Mind-Matrix and of duality -- so I can notice and avoid traps.
  • Watching my information and food intake.  I cut myself off from most things except what is healthy for my life-purpose and for my emotional well-being.  We stir our Monkey-Mind awake with all the shit we consume.  I don't even know most days what is going on in the news unless somebody tells me.  I don't know anything about what's on TV, and I don't watch movies or listen to music anymore either.
  • Affirmations and visualizations.  This is me feeding myself with healthy information. This is a counter-weight to the media garbage that we are bombarded with.  That stuff will sabotage you.  It is poison to the mind.  I actively spoon-feed myself everyday with healthy, high-quality affirmations, visualizations, and information (reviewing my Yin/Yang readings and other highly-selected external readings or videos accomplishes my information component).
  • Reviewing my Hero's Journey binder which contains all my goals, mission statement, action-plans, and written vision.

Video on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Investigating fear, and how it just some bodily sensation and some thoughts, is nice to learn at the moment.

Also thinking 'thoughts thoughts thoughts concepts' when ever I am lost in thought to remind me how untrue and futile my thinking is.

And thinking about my dead dad, and knowing he knows me in this moment, is very effective at opening my heart.

edit: Aside from that, practicing -just being (awareness/the body)- will be the only thing I'll ever do as a meditation I think, the most effective, easiest, and effortless technique.

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

-Being aware of awareness
-Being aware of breathing
-Being aware of emotions
-Power of thought (Law of Attraction)
-Seeing the beauty in a thing or multiple things
-The completion process from Teal Swan
-Improving skills/fitness/presence/health

Hey Afonso,

The 5th level I think is frequently underrated by many.

The dirty little secret of enlightenment is that many fully realized teachers got there by being around their fully realized teachers.

That's the bullet train, baby.  Meditation's the bike.

@Afonso What are 'higher energies'? How do you know or measure if something has higher energy?

I just journal a lot what I want to improve in my life. Love writing things down. 

Edited by Samuel Garcia

1 hour ago, Samuel Garcia said:

@Afonso What are 'higher energies'? How do you know or measure if something has higher energy?

I just journal a lot what I want to improve in my life. Love writing things down. 

Read book Levels of Energy by Frederick Dodson.

Deep breathing x3 a day,
Yoga in the morning
Getting up to see the sunrise. 

I love the "as taught by" parts! I like to copy and paste threads like these and go over them in the evening and possibly implement what I think would help me. I also pick up names of gurus/authors/philosophers etc to look into! Thanks to everyone!

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

Mooji's invitation 

Wim hof breathing technique

Meditation in the park (I don't time myself, I just feel the urge to sit in silence)

Meditating with HoloSync/other sounds (I feel sound is underrated)

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

being aware of my breath 

catching my thoughts whenever I tend to get sucked into them and recognizing them as futile

letting go with a deep sense of trust

daily meditation and yoga

a healthy diet centered around veggies and fruits

to know thyself; becoming the observer of my thoughts, emotions and actions 

:)

whatever arises, love that