Afonso

Enlightenment Wallpapers For Inspiration

13 posts in this topic

I want to give you a nice wallpaper but instead I dont wan't some fancy picture to be the motivation for something it doesnt resemble.

Stop telling yourself you need movation for anything! If you know it will give value to your life, just do it!

I think the opposite of restraining from gathering symbolic representations/books/movies/audio will bring you closer than any of the previously stated. If you cut those out than the act of doing or pursuing enlightenment comes from within and not from an external source, which is limitless.

Just now, Principium Nexus said:

I want to give you a nice wallpaper but instead I dont wan't some fancy picture to be the motivation for something it doesnt resemble.

Stop telling yourself you need movation for anything! If you know it will give value to your life, just do it!

I think the opposite of restraining from gathering symbolic representations/books/movies/audio will bring you closer than any of the previously stated. If you cut those out than the act of doing or pursuing enlightenment comes from within and not from an external source, which is limitless.

Yeah, but where is your wallpaper?

This is what I have up now. The other 2 I've used also

a_universe_thinks_in_spirals_symbol.jpg

zen-garden-1.jpg

1492073378148.jpg

e28a27ce8fec35d02e7d2698464fdfcb--shiva-

This one depicts us as the universe, inseperable, timeless, but also reflects a mindfullness that comes with the human form. Creation and destruction, the ever going transformation and birth of the self, the now.

Edited by Principium Nexus