Mondsee

Enlightened Couples

12 posts in this topic

Do you know of any couple of enlightened beings out there? That is, where the wife and husband are both enlightened.

I'm just curious.

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

I'm not so sure about their relationship status but at least they were together: Gangaji and Eli Jaxon-Bear; Isaac Shapiro and Meike Schuett. And there are some less famous ones in Germany that come to my mind.

Edited by Toby

You and God heheheh

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I'm not sure if the wives are enlightened or simply tagged along. Just saying. ;)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Lisa Cairns and Roger Castillo were together as well. Bentinho Massaro and Karen Richards were too if I'm not mistaken.

Peter and Laura Ralston. Not sure shes enlightened, but she edits his books:-)

44 minutes ago, art said:

Peter and Laura Ralston. Not sure shes enlightened, but she edits his books:-)

Probably not. But she's like a medium that puts his wisdom into a form the regular unenlightened folk can more readily grasp :) Peter minus Laura = Reflections on Being (that book is some heavy stuff :P )

Edited by Markus

Cool, cool. Thanks for sharing folks! :)

IMO they should share more what it is to share their lives with another person who knows Truth, these are for sure the least needy relationships ever, just for the pure fun! Good stuff...

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

20 hours ago, Loreena said:

I'm not sure if the wives are enlightened or simply tagged along. Just saying. ;)

The wives are self-realized. You can watch their interviews on Buddha at the Gas Pump YT channel. 

20 hours ago, Toby said:

Lisa Cairns and Roger Castillo were together as well. Bentinho Massaro and Karen Richards were too if I'm not mistaken.

Lisa and Roger are not together anymore. She mentioned it in her Buddha at the Gas Pump interview.