John Iverson

About The Leo's Video On Psychic Powers

28 posts in this topic

Hm? Can you site a site, link a video or anything  for how to learn how to open that to my nature? Cuz i don't have an acces for it and as i keep on searching this is the day i figured it out that i wanna help others for some abilities that could be beneficial to others... i want to spend my journey before the enlightenment comes in me in my purpose, to flow .. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

i wanna help others for some abilities that could be beneficial to others... 

Attaining psychic abilities is very difficult, studying in collage and earning money is far more easier. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@John Iverson

9 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Hm? Can you site a site, link a video or anything  for how to learn how to open that to my nature? Cuz i don't have an acces for it and as i keep on searching this is the day i figured it out that i wanna help others for some abilities that could be beneficial to others... i want to spend my journey before the enlightenment comes in me in my purpose, to flow .. 

There are many places that you can receive training.  @Sarah Marie  would be the best person to ask since she is a practicing spiritual medium. 

I just recently found out that I channel angels. I started receiving spiritual guidance when I changed my diet to Raw Vegan.  You may not need to change your diet but everyone is different.  I know there are a few books that say if you want to be better able to communicate with your guardian angels they will highly suggest that you change your diet and detox friendships and negative feelings.  I am not familiar with what is required for spirits in general.

 A lot of the time we have blockages that prevent us from seeing them/ feeling/ hearing/ etc.  A lot of it is revolved around fear and lack of belief.  They will not show themselves if you don't believe or are afraid of them.  There is spiritual growth involved and needed to experience angels. I'm not as familiar with the deceased because I don't receive their messages.  They are on a different lower vibration.  This is not to be perceived as bad.  As there is nothing wrong having a  connection with loved ones from the other side.  Just because they have crossed over to the other side doesn't mean they still don't have an ego, and their own opinions. And they may want to contact and connect with you.  It's just that Angels are messengers from God, and have the highest intention of helping you to fulfill your life purpose and to bring peace on Earth thus they have a higher vibration. 



Everything is energy.  Our brains and minds are receivers and transmitters of energy, and put an actual frequency based off of our emotions.  There is a lot to be learned about energy, and I would highly recommend learning, studying and mastering the LAW OF ATTRACTION, as there is a huge connection between energy, manifesting success, and contacting spiritual entities.   It even helps with prayer.  You have to be careful who you listen to about the Law of attraction stuff because there are a lot of teachers that sell products that have absolutely no clue what they are talking about.   This guy knows his stuff hands down:  Kevin Trudeau.   He is a good place to start.  
 



****  Everyone has the ability to be Psychic and connect with their Angels and Spirit Guides.  It's whether or not people choose to do it and seek to clear the blockages that may be preventing them from receiving their messages clearly.



The six different clairs are:  (or ways spirits communicate with us)

Clairvoyance–having clear seeing, someone sees through the third eye between his or her two eyes. One sees flashes, images, or something like a movie film of what is happening in the past, present or future.

*I see repeating numbers a lot of the time.  If you are seeing repeating numbers you should take the liberty to look up and see what advice and guidance you are receiving from you guardian angels.   Because of my Reiki and when I close my eyes I see "colored flames", which are the Archangels who help to send Reiki Energy and healing.

*My mother saw my dad a few weeks later after he had crossed over.  She saw his physical body, but he looked younger and in good health. He was there to provide her comfort and let her know that she was ok.  I've never had the opportunity to see spirits except for my near death experience in December 2014 when I saw an angel in my hallway.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html




 

Clairaudience–having clear hearing, someone who hears information with the mind, not the ears. Basically, it is telepathic information coming into one’s mind. Sometimes people will hear this as a regular voice as if someone is speaking to them.

This is not to be confused with the ego voice that we hear that is negative and puts us down....aka the monkey mind.  There is a HUGE major difference between clairaudience messages and hearing voices, or having negative thoughts in your head.  There are many books that talk about this.


Usually the clairaudience voices have these characteristics:

  • Sentences usually begin with the words you or we.
  • Theres a sense that someone else is talking to you, even if it sounds like your own voice.
  • It's readily apparent how the message to your immediate concerns or questions
  • The voice is to the point and blunt.
  • The sound is loving and positive, even if it's warning you of danger.
  • It asks you to take immediate action, including changing your thoughts or attitude to be more loving.
  • You may hear a voice call your name upon awakening.
  • You could be aware of strains of beautiful disembodied "celestial music"
  • (They can also send you songs you hear on the radio, or they get stuck in your head.  The song lyrics usually have some piece of advice that you need or provide comfort.  I get this all the time and out of the blue for no reason.)
  • You might receive a message of self improvement or helping others.  (This happens to me a lot)



False clairaudience, false guidance or imagination
 

  • Sentences usually begin with the word I
  • It feels like you are talking to yourself
  • The message is muddy, cyrptic or unclear
  • The voice is wordy or vague
  • it's taunting, alarming or cruel   (which is a clear sign this is your ego)
  • Theres gossip and speculation about others
  • you hear abusive words
  • you experience loud, unpleasant music, or noises
  • Theres a message to hurt yourself or others.



*** This information is being quoted from the book:   How to Hear Your Angels by Doreen Virtue, PH.D.    She is a psychotherapist and a spiritual medium.  She has a lot of really good books as well as a class to learn how to connect with your angels.
 

Claircognizance–having clear knowing, someone has information or knowledge of something that he or she does not actually know. Thoughts come out of nowhere, popping into one’s mind, and give information about something that might happen in the future.


(I've had this happen during my hypnosis sessions, usually when I'm wearing my Lapis Lazuli necklace.  I just seem to give really good positive advice that just comes out of no where! It just comes naturally)

 

Clairsentience–having clear feeling, someone can feel the information within him or herself. An example of this would be if someone is having an anxiety attack and the clairsentience person feels this in his or her own chest.


With Clairsentience you may experience:

  • Air temperature changes  (I get this a lot when I play with Angel Tarot Cards.  I usually feel heat over the cards that I should choose after I have asked a question
  • A sudden surge of euphria or bliss  ( I have this happen alot with my reiki)
  • A gut feeling that this experience is surreal, even if you're reluctant to share it with others.
  • A sense of familiarity coming over you as a deceased person you knew well hovers nearby
     

Clairgustance–having clear tasting, someone can taste something that isn’t really there. For example, someone tastes chocolate but he or she is not actually eating any chocolate.


 

Clairalience—having clear smelling, someone can smell odors that are not present. An example of this would be to smell some perfume or a cigar, but neither of these things is present in that moment.

Usually people that are deceased like to visit there loved ones to check on them and provide comfort.  You may smell familiar scents or smells of someone that has recently crossed over. I've had this happen to.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are many types of spiritual experiences and connections you can have.  I also had a major break through when I studied Reiki.  Reiki is spiritually guided energy, which gives life to everything on Earth.  Once I was attuned I was feeling a major connection there.    Another route you can take is Shamanism.

I also had a hypnosis client tell me that he was using 5MEO DHT and one time he saw Aliens after he asked permission to see them.  They even gave him some great advice as well.  It was a life changing experience for him.  He said he used 5MEO for several years, but he only saw the Aliens twice. 

 

I'm going to ask a friend of mine who is also received psychic training and see where she studied from.   I would also search for groups at meetup.com and on facebook to see if you can find more information and people to connect with channeling.
 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

@John Iverson

There are many places that you can receive training.  @Sarah Marie  would be the best person to ask since she is a practicing spiritual medium. 

I just recently found out that I channel angels. I started receiving spiritual guidance when I changed my diet to Raw Vegan.  You may not need to change your diet but everyone is different.  I know there are a few books that say if you want to be better able to communicate with your guardian angels they will highly suggest that you change your diet and detox friendships and negative feelings.  I am not familiar with what is required for spirits in general.

 A lot of the time we have blockages that prevent us from seeing them/ feeling/ hearing/ etc.  A lot of it is revolved around fear and lack of belief.  They will not show themselves if you don't believe or are afraid of them.  There is spiritual growth involved and needed to experience angels. I'm not as familiar with the deceased because I don't receive their messages.  They are on a different lower vibration.  This is not to be perceived as bad.  As there is nothing wrong having a  connection with loved ones from the other side.  Just because they have crossed over to the other side doesn't mean they still don't have an ego, and their own opinions. And they may want to contact and connect with you.  It's just that Angels are messengers from God, and have the highest intention of helping you to fulfill your life purpose and to bring peace on Earth thus they have a higher vibration. 



Everything is energy.  Our brains and minds are receivers and transmitters of energy, and put an actual frequency based off of our emotions.  There is a lot to be learned about energy, and I would highly recommend learning, studying and mastering the LAW OF ATTRACTION, as there is a huge connection between energy, manifesting success, and contacting spiritual entities.   It even helps with prayer.  You have to be careful who you listen to about the Law of attraction stuff because there are a lot of teachers that sell products that have absolutely no clue what they are talking about.   This guy knows his stuff hands down:  Kevin Trudeau.   He is a good place to start.  
 



****  Everyone has the ability to be Psychic and connect with their Angels and Spirit Guides.  It's whether or not people choose to do it and seek to clear the blockages that may be preventing them from receiving their messages clearly.



The six different clairs are:  (or ways spirits communicate with us)

Clairvoyance–having clear seeing, someone sees through the third eye between his or her two eyes. One sees flashes, images, or something like a movie film of what is happening in the past, present or future.

*I see repeating numbers a lot of the time.  If you are seeing repeating numbers you should take the liberty to look up and see what advice and guidance you are receiving from you guardian angels.   Because of my Reiki and when I close my eyes I see "colored flames", which are the Archangels who help to send Reiki Energy and healing.

*My mother saw my dad a few weeks later after he had crossed over.  She saw his physical body, but he looked younger and in good health. He was there to provide her comfort and let her know that she was ok.  I've never had the opportunity to see spirits except for my near death experience in December 2014 when I saw an angel in my hallway.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html




 

Clairaudience–having clear hearing, someone who hears information with the mind, not the ears. Basically, it is telepathic information coming into one’s mind. Sometimes people will hear this as a regular voice as if someone is speaking to them.

This is not to be confused with the ego voice that we hear that is negative and puts us down....aka the monkey mind.  There is a HUGE major difference between clairaudience messages and hearing voices, or having negative thoughts in your head.  There are many books that talk about this.


Usually the clairaudience voices have these characteristics:

  • Sentences usually begin with the words you or we.
  • Theres a sense that someone else is talking to you, even if it sounds like your own voice.
  • It's readily apparent how the message to your immediate concerns or questions
  • The voice is to the point and blunt.
  • The sound is loving and positive, even if it's warning you of danger.
  • It asks you to take immediate action, including changing your thoughts or attitude to be more loving.
  • You may hear a voice call your name upon awakening.
  • You could be aware of strains of beautiful disembodied "celestial music"
  • (They can also send you songs you hear on the radio, or they get stuck in your head.  The song lyrics usually have some piece of advice that you need or provide comfort.  I get this all the time and out of the blue for no reason.)
  • You might receive a message of self improvement or helping others.  (This happens to me a lot)



False clairaudience, false guidance or imagination
 

  • Sentences usually begin with the word I
  • It feels like you are talking to yourself
  • The message is muddy, cyrptic or unclear
  • The voice is wordy or vague
  • it's taunting, alarming or cruel   (which is a clear sign this is your ego)
  • Theres gossip and speculation about others
  • you hear abusive words
  • you experience loud, unpleasant music, or noises
  • Theres a message to hurt yourself or others.



*** This information is being quoted from the book:   How to Hear Your Angels by Doreen Virtue, PH.D.    She is a psychotherapist and a spiritual medium.  She has a lot of really good books as well as a class to learn how to connect with your angels.
 

Claircognizance–having clear knowing, someone has information or knowledge of something that he or she does not actually know. Thoughts come out of nowhere, popping into one’s mind, and give information about something that might happen in the future.


(I've had this happen during my hypnosis sessions, usually when I'm wearing my Lapis Lazuli necklace.  I just seem to give really good positive advice that just comes out of no where! It just comes naturally)

 

Clairsentience–having clear feeling, someone can feel the information within him or herself. An example of this would be if someone is having an anxiety attack and the clairsentience person feels this in his or her own chest.


With Clairsentience you may experience:

  • Air temperature changes  (I get this a lot when I play with Angel Tarot Cards.  I usually feel heat over the cards that I should choose after I have asked a question
  • A sudden surge of euphria or bliss  ( I have this happen alot with my reiki)
  • A gut feeling that this experience is surreal, even if you're reluctant to share it with others.
  • A sense of familiarity coming over you as a deceased person you knew well hovers nearby
     

Clairgustance–having clear tasting, someone can taste something that isn’t really there. For example, someone tastes chocolate but he or she is not actually eating any chocolate.


 

Clairalience—having clear smelling, someone can smell odors that are not present. An example of this would be to smell some perfume or a cigar, but neither of these things is present in that moment.

Usually people that are deceased like to visit there loved ones to check on them and provide comfort.  You may smell familiar scents or smells of someone that has recently crossed over. I've had this happen to.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are many types of spiritual experiences and connections you can have.  I also had a major break through when I studied Reiki.  Reiki is spiritually guided energy, which gives life to everything on Earth.  Once I was attuned I was feeling a major connection there.    Another route you can take is Shamanism.

I also had a hypnosis client tell me that he was using 5MEO DHT and one time he saw Aliens after he asked permission to see them.  They even gave him some great advice as well.  It was a life changing experience for him.  He said he used 5MEO for several years, but he only saw the Aliens twice. 

 

I'm going to ask a friend of mine who is also received psychic training and see where she studied from.   I would also search for groups at meetup.com and on facebook to see if you can find more information and people to connect with channeling.
 

Thankyou for this one, give me an update :) ... well appriciated 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@John Iverson    No problem, I can't believe how much I've found so far! :) 

3 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Thankyou for this one, give me an update :) ... well appriciated 

 1.) My friend took Celeste Wood's Psychic Class. She has a company called Joyful Spirit.  I'm actually really glad you asked because I wanted to know the information too!  She has an in person and online class.  I think I will be taking this class at some point as well!  She also teaches Reiki.

http://www.celestewoods.com/connecting-with-spirit


 

 

2.) The other lady's name my friend recommended was Lisa Williams.  But she didn't take her class.  She is very popular, and her classes are around $2,000 from what my friend was telling me.  (this is is her class website)

http://lwissd.com/courses/all/    

  The second link is her personal website.

http://www.lisawilliams.com/courses






3.)  I completely forgot that I had this but I found a box dvd set called "Evolve"  from John Edward at a Goodwill store over a year ago.  I'm going to need to put some time aside to watch this now.  This is what the dvd box set looks like.   And it's only $5.00!!

https://www.johnedward.net/product/evolve-dvd-set

 evolvedvdset.jpg

   * Disc 1: Meditation (50:57)
    * Disc 2: Developing Your Own Psychic Powers (47:47)
    * Disc 3: Angels and Guides (46:57)
    * Disc 4: Understanding Your Psychic Potential (49:20)
    * Disc 5: Psychic Tools in the Workplace (28:01)
    * Disc 6: How to Conduct a Psychic Session (44:31)
    * Disc 7: Meditation Music & Ambiance (25:24)


I don't know how good the information is but it's probably worth watching.


 

 



4.)  My goal this year is to take the Karuna Reiki class.  The class requirement is you have  to be a Reiki Master (I'm already a Reiki Master)  however, there is a reason I am taking this class- to connect with Angels and Spirits.  This is what the Reiki.org website says.  (This is one of the accrediting organizations for Reiki.)

http://www.reiki.org/karunareiki/karunahomepage.html#karuna_class

 

The Karuna Reiki® Class

This class is for anyone who has had Reiki Master training. It is complete with two levels, two attunements, four master symbols and eight treatment symbols. We have experimented with and taught this system since 1994 and have found it to be effective and powerful. In fact, most students find it more powerful than Usui Reiki! The energy has a more definite feeling to it. It works on the emotional and spiritual levels and also can help one become more grounded. Those who receive the attunements report experiences with their guides, angels, and higher self and feel the healing presence of other enlightened beings.

(I have already experienced a few very spiritual experiences with angels already, so I can't wait to be better connected to them.  They are so awesome and full of Love.)
 

 



5.) Angel Reiki Class

My next goal is I need to get a passport to take this Angel Reiki Class in England.

http://www.angelicreikimagic.com/
 

What is Angelic Reiki?

It is the absolute joy of working hand in hand with the Angelic Kingdom of Light to bring one of the highest forms of healing to individuals, groups and the planet. Angels are beings who exist outside the different dimensions as we know them. They are the Master Programmers of the Main Programme we know as the Universe. Through their guidance, and the healing art of Angelic Reiki, we can positively influence the creative energy systems of any individual or group, according to Divine Will. This could be on a physical, emotional or mental level.
 

 

 



6.)  Doreen Virtue is a psychotherapist and a  very popular spiritual author.  I've started to collect quite a few of her books and angel tarot cards.  She has quite a few classes, online courses and books you can read about the spirit world. 

Angel Intuitive

Certification Course


http://www.hayhouse.com/angel-intuitive-certification-online-course-hhu

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2017 at 8:11 PM, Sarah Marie said:

Hi loves,

I wanted to start a thread for those of you curious about my mediumship and me connecting to other realms. I get a lot of messages about it and thought it'd be easier to just start a thread here. Here is a blog explaining it, it's just easier to copy and paste the blog:

When I see spirit, it is not with my physical eyes(thank sweet baby Jesus because that would scare me): Although there are a lot of mediums and people who can see spirit with their physical eyes, I do not. I see them in my third eye. The best way to describe it is if you stare at a cup for 5 minutes and then shut your eyes you still see the outline of an image, except it’s in your mind. This is how spirit shows me symbols as messages; it’s just a series of slideshow images through my mind.

They also physically make me feel and smell things: If someone passed from something of the lungs, during a reading the spirit will make it harder for me to breathe. They put pain/pressure in certain areas so I can put the puzzle together of their passing. The same goes for smell, was popcorn their favorite food? Lucky me, I get a whiff of fresh buttery popcorn (hungry anyone)?

They talk to me in my own voice: You know your inner voice? The one that tells you that you still have to cook dinner, bathe the kids, and do laundry? That is exactly how I hear spirit. It is my own voice, so in the beginning it was extremely hard for me to know if it was actually my thought or spirit talking. Let me give you an example: I will be thinking about my to-do list and randomly my inner voice will say something like “tell her nothing was unsaid” or “look, look I can walk again”.

It is extremely fast: This is why mediation and grounding work is so important when you are a medium. The best way I can describe this is through quantum physics. Take a car for example. If a car drives fast enough you eventually cannot see it and seemingly disappears. Spirit works the same way. If you learn how to slow down the energy enough you will be able to put together the pictures they are showing you.

I have done over 500 hours of readings, connecting the physical realm to different realms delivering messages. I am also a life coach, so I mix the two. I help other mediums, empaths, and people who are experiencing non-physical energy and help them understand it AND how to utilize it. Essentially I am helping people who are at the effect of the human experience (and super attached to it) AND helping those who are at the effect of spirituality (unconsciously navigating through realms) and teaching them how to consciously navigate. 

xoxo,

Sarah Marie

 

@John Iverson -  Hi John  did you see the post @Sarah Marie made called Mediumship?  I copied and pasted one of her responses here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

@John Iverson    No problem, I can't believe how much I've found so far! :) 

 1.) My friend took Celeste Wood's Psychic Class. She has a company called Joyful Spirit.  I'm actually really glad you asked because I wanted to know the information too!  She has an in person and online class.  I think I will be taking this class at some point as well!  She also teaches Reiki.

http://www.celestewoods.com/connecting-with-spirit


 

 

2.) The other lady's name my friend recommended was Lisa Williams.  But she didn't take her class.  She is very popular, and her classes are around $2,000 from what my friend was telling me.  (this is is her class website)

http://lwissd.com/courses/all/    

  The second link is her personal website.

http://www.lisawilliams.com/courses






3.)  I completely forgot that I had this but I found a box dvd set called "Evolve"  from John Edward at a Goodwill store over a year ago.  I'm going to need to put some time aside to watch this now.  This is what the dvd box set looks like.   And it's only $5.00!!

https://www.johnedward.net/product/evolve-dvd-set

 evolvedvdset.jpg

   * Disc 1: Meditation (50:57)
    * Disc 2: Developing Your Own Psychic Powers (47:47)
    * Disc 3: Angels and Guides (46:57)
    * Disc 4: Understanding Your Psychic Potential (49:20)
    * Disc 5: Psychic Tools in the Workplace (28:01)
    * Disc 6: How to Conduct a Psychic Session (44:31)
    * Disc 7: Meditation Music & Ambiance (25:24)


I don't know how good the information is but it's probably worth watching.


 

 



4.)  My goal this year is to take the Karuna Reiki class.  The class requirement is you have  to be a Reiki Master (I'm already a Reiki Master)  however, there is a reason I am taking this class- to connect with Angels and Spirits.  This is what the Reiki.org website says.  (This is one of the accrediting organizations for Reiki.)

http://www.reiki.org/karunareiki/karunahomepage.html#karuna_class

 

The Karuna Reiki® Class

This class is for anyone who has had Reiki Master training. It is complete with two levels, two attunements, four master symbols and eight treatment symbols. We have experimented with and taught this system since 1994 and have found it to be effective and powerful. In fact, most students find it more powerful than Usui Reiki! The energy has a more definite feeling to it. It works on the emotional and spiritual levels and also can help one become more grounded. Those who receive the attunements report experiences with their guides, angels, and higher self and feel the healing presence of other enlightened beings.

(I have already experienced a few very spiritual experiences with angels already, so I can't wait to be better connected to them.  They are so awesome and full of Love.)
 

 



5.) Angel Reiki Class

My next goal is I need to get a passport to take this Angel Reiki Class in England.

http://www.angelicreikimagic.com/
 

What is Angelic Reiki?

It is the absolute joy of working hand in hand with the Angelic Kingdom of Light to bring one of the highest forms of healing to individuals, groups and the planet. Angels are beings who exist outside the different dimensions as we know them. They are the Master Programmers of the Main Programme we know as the Universe. Through their guidance, and the healing art of Angelic Reiki, we can positively influence the creative energy systems of any individual or group, according to Divine Will. This could be on a physical, emotional or mental level.
 

 

 



6.)  Doreen Virtue is a psychotherapist and a  very popular spiritual author.  I've started to collect quite a few of her books and angel tarot cards.  She has quite a few classes, online courses and books you can read about the spirit world. 

Angel Intuitive

Certification Course


 

6 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

@John Iverson -  Hi John  did you see the post @Sarah Marie made called Mediumship?  I copied and pasted one of her responses here.

Hmm.. I've seen it today, haha i messaged her already 

 

Hm? 1 thing is that i'm in the Philippines right now

2. For the meantime I can't afford and I couldn't  to have a passport to cross another country and 

3. For the mean time, basically, I've seen the classes.. i should pay for it

for now i go for the available, is there any other way available? 

Edited by John Iverson
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@John Iverson Its not hard, it doesn't take hours.... I have done medium readings for the past 6 years.... 

 

Do you have Facebook? If so I have a group where I teach exactly this.

xoxo

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sarah Marie said:

@John Iverson Its not hard, it doesn't take hours.... I have done medium readings for the past 6 years.... 

 

Do you have Facebook? If so I have a group where I teach exactly this.

xoxo

Yes i have a facebook.. although i shut down my social media but for this one it is very worth it ... i will back my facebook .. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Peace and Love Your soul makes me so happy! Such an amazing comment explaining to those just awakening to this level of consciousness...

💗💗💗

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sarah Marie

3 hours ago, Sarah Marie said:

@Peace and Love Your soul makes me so happy! Such an amazing comment explaining to those just awakening to this level of consciousness...

💗💗💗

You are more than welcome.  If it wasn't for you I would have never realized I was an angel intuitive and how much they were trying to get my attention!   We are all one, and we all here to SERVE and develop a higher Christ Consciousness, whether we realize it or not.  I feel so blessed to GIVE back and to be so connected to this spiritual energy. Every time I send energy to the Earth and to the Universe I feel so grounded, full of Love and at Peace.  No feeling have I ever experienced has come close to this.  It fills the void of being wanted and needed by another person, and you realize that no material needs can come close to that fulfillment inside your HEART. You realize that the ego and the persona that we have created is fake and an illusion.  The monkey mind shuts off and you can just be. LOVE cures, heals and is in ALL, :) for those who want it, and crave and seek it.  That is why there is Will Power, because without the choice there is no LOVE, it is control.  Love, Violet Light, Blessing, and much gratitude is being sent your way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@John Iverson

3 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Yes i have a facebook.. although i shut down my social media but for this one it is very worth it ... i will back my facebook .. 

I'm on Sarah's facebook group too.  It is worth joining!  Welcome to the light! :)@Sarah Marie

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

@John Iverson

I'm on Sarah's facebook group too.  It is worth joining!  Welcome to the light! :)@Sarah Marie

I can't wait to see you there! Haha.. i also can't wait to be a part of  another reality ! I'm so excited!! :D 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.enkiea.org/index/meditations

 

All of the meditations and techniques on this site were dictated to the High Priest by Azazel and Enki. They are most effective in stimulating astral energy and unlocking psychic abilities. Proceed with caution. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

guys, since i'm new to the topic. please tell, is it safe? (starting seeking out information and practising it)

after all, it's not our usual self-enquiry activities...i mean when you get in touch with the unknown, won't it hurt you in any way? like accidents would start to happen, ordinary lifestyle would be ruined etc

Edited by General 2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@General 2   Angels are VERY safe. :) 

On 7/19/2017 at 3:19 AM, General 2 said:

guys, since i'm new to the topic. please tell, is it safe? (starting seeking out information and practising it)

after all, it's not our usual self-enquiry activities...i mean when you get in touch with the unknown, won't it hurt you in any way? like accidents would start to happen, ordinary lifestyle would be ruined etc

Angel Therapy Book - by Doreen Virtue

An Angel is a celestial (non physical) being who is an egoless messenger of God.  In fact the word angel derives from the Greek and translates to the phrase "messenger of God."  Angels are the delivers of Heaven's love and guidance.  Every person has atleast 2 guardian angels.  Many people have more, either because they've asked for additional angels or because others have asked God to send them on their behalf.  These are your personal angels, who are with you your entire life time.  Some angels will come and go through-out your life, depending upon your circumstances and needs. But your core guardian angels will remain constant.  

Angels are apart of your human physiology, like a heart or liver; and they're committed to helping you live a long, healthy and happy life.  Your angels are invested in you and the fulfillment of your life purpose.

Your guardian angels are with you every moment of every day.  They unconditionally love you, no matter what, and want the best for you.  They never tire of you or get bored, frustrated or upset with you. 

The angels have a purpose to enact God's will, which is peace upon Earth, one person at a time.  These beings know that if each of us is peaceful, then we'll have a world of peaceful people.

-----------------------------
*  We all have at-least two guardian angels.  One is to help you along with your life purpose, the other angel is there to calm and comfort you in times of stress/sadness/depression.  Angels and God are always communicating with us whether we realize it or not.  Most people are completely unaware of what's going on.  A lot of our positive intuitive feelings we experience are the angels speaking to us! 
----------------------------

How to hear your Angels - by Doreen Virtue

The word angel means "messenger". Angels bring messages from the Divine mind of the Creator.  (aka God, Absolute Infinity :) )
They're gifts to us from God, sent to help us remember our divine nature, to be loving and kind, to discover and polish our talents for the betterment of the world, and to keep us out of harms way before our time. They also guide us in the areas of relationships, health, career, and even finances.

Your angels help calm you, because one person at a time leads to a world of peaceful people, which equates a world of peace. That's why your angels desire to assist you in any way that will lead you to serenity. You aren't bothering them or wasting their time if you ask for small favors. They know that minor irritants often add up to major stress, so it's their great pleasure with anything that stands in your way. 


------------------------
Angels are absolutely amazing.  I have worked with angels for the last year during my reiki and hypnosis sessions. Yes, my clients have asked to work with the angels, and they feel happy and are safe.  Working with Archangels was one of the best things that every happened to me.  There are different types of angels that can help you with different types of things.  I've personally experienced working with angels in my life making changes with my health and well being.

One of my favorite angels I enjoy working with is Archangel Uriel.  I've invoked Archangel Uriel, and have seen instant changes in my emotions.  

Some people feel the angels, and some don't.  When you work with angels you can feel air pressure changes, temperature changes in the room, see or feel a presence etc. Whether or not you experience them really depends on few things- Where you are spiritually. If you are afraid of angels, they know better not to show their presence. If you are in bad health, or on a very negative person it can be very hard experience or notice them.

I was divinely guided to eat become RAW vegan regardless of my eating preferences.  You may have read on the internet that the pineal gland is the door way to connecting to the spiritual realm....I gotta tell you they weren't kidding.  I've been on and off vegan for 4 years. It took me that long to clear and detox all the crap out of my body.  When I'm contacted by angels and God, I can literally feel my pineal gland vibrating.  I've literally had instances where I've invoked Archangel Uriel and my monkey mind with all it's crazy emotions that can be hard to control...completely shut off! I'm being completely serious about this when I say that my emotions changed in a matter of seconds, and was filled with complete peace.

I can not guarantee what kind of exact results you will get working with angels, because I don't know what other people's emotional and physical states they're in.  And not to mention spiritual states.   But I can tell you, they are very real, and I've seen one physically with my own eyes.  They are safe, and they are there to help you and protect you.  
--------------------------------


Archangels are the managers of the angels.  They are one of the nine choirs of angels (Seraphim, Cherubin, Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels, and guardian angels).  Of all these Heavenly beings, the guardian angels and archangels are the most involved with helping Earth and her inhabitants. Each Archangel has a specialty and represents and aspect of God.  

Archangels work with people of all different beliefs and paths.  In fact, they work with whoever asks.  All angels are nondenominational, and they help any one, regardless of the person's religious or nonreligious background.  They're able to be with each one of us, individually and simultaneously, because they're beyond space and time restrictions.  

Here is a list of some of the Archangels and how they can  help you.

https://www.angeltherapy.com/meet-the-angels

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Peace and Love I came across this video. Thought it would help you in your reiki practice. Enjoy

 

1

  1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2017 at 10:19 PM, Prabhaker said:

Attaining psychic abilities is very difficult, studying in collage and earning money is far more easier. 

Easier is not an option when you are divine within :D

0

All is well

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Loreena

On 7/23/2017 at 0:43 AM, Loreena said:

@Peace and Love I came across this video. Thought it would help you in your reiki practice. Enjoy

 

I'm really glad you sent me this video because the website this video comes from has a tremendous wealth of information! It was actually something that I was looking for!! Thank you so much!  It's also a great resource for people that are interested in learning about reiki and finding out more information! :)  Great job! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Peace and Love  I knew it that's why I sent you. You sesee its the law of attraction working real time for you. I knew it will be something you might be looking for so I sent, I'm glad to be of help.

1

  1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now