Dino D

Is Anyone Here On This Forum, Trully Enlightened?

69 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Dino D said:

than I can never do it???

Dino,

I woke up in 2005.  You can realize who/what you really are as well.

It is not a matter of reading a lot, going to seminars, taking psychedelics, meditating a lot, time spent on spiritual paths, or even talent. 

It is about being still, being silent, being present...and really looking at who we think/feel we are.  I don't care about beliefs or theoretical ideas...what do you really feel you are...and is it true.  Look deeply at the "I".  What is the origin and source of the "I"?  Look at the illusions of the mind and question their reality (of course, right now you are taking those illusions for reality...so I am asking you to question reality).  Be still and know (through just seeing).

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

@Dino D You're just lost in monkey mind.

If you seriously cared about knowing the truth, we wouldn't be having this discussion. When you really care about the truth, you wouldn't mind spending 40 years searching for it and coming up empty. It should be that important to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What do you guys think of the concept: There is no Ego ?

I was listening to an Alan Watts lecture and he mentioned something like it which stopped me in my tracks for a few minutes but i couldn't get a clear picture, I have been having these thoughts lately where if feels like its right there for me to grab but i cannot seem to grab it properly.

I think i need to go find a cave and meditate properly lol that or do a water fast or juice cleanse again and maybe pair the two. Those were the times i felt purest so to speak.

B R E A T H E

@Dino D  Why attain enlightenment? 

As a child 5 years old. I was seeking something more.... I pondered  the meaning of life constantly.  After  years of contemplation I  concluded that  nothing  in this world  matters because  in death  it is all taken and can happen at any time. I  also concluded  that spirit must be present due to my  conscious experience.  In the end I  realized that this enlightenment  was the only thing we can take from this world.  Because I  knew I  had pain,  therefore I  knew I  was here to learn from it.  This is what reason I  have for enlightenment. It is all I have.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:As I've said before, mastery in this field takes 20-40 years.

But that doesn't mean you need to wait that long. There is a big difference between mastery and one enlightenment experience. You can have one experience quite quickly. And you can grow a lot along the way. None of the work is "wasted". You life will be improved by leaps and bounds even if you don't go all the way.

Yes, of course enlightenment is rare. Most folks here are just getting started on their spiritual journeys. Don't expect to find enlightened masters hanging around on a forum.

Once you have an enlightenment or two, you'll quit this forum.

BTW, I have seen people here having awakenings. Can't tell how deep they are, but people are doing it. Or at least getting glimpses, which is still an epic and life-changing thing when you have it.

This ain't no Usain Bolt situation. The only problem here is, you don't really want enlightenment bad enough. So a lot of time is wasted beating around the bush.

If you just discipline yourself to self-inquire, you will make quick progress. You'll feel it.

@Dino D Hmm, have you ever ask yourself .. why is that from a word human being, human word is connected to being..????? You must find it yourself.. imean you said those things because you don't know or experience  anything yet... and the qoute is i about to qoute to you is something you should absorb ... all replies that you will read to your topic just take time to sense it...  i experinced a lil bit on what is enlightenment is.. but i dont think i already on that level... maybe if you let yourself just listen what Leo Said youwill get something and the nature in you will pops out and you will never compare again th usain bolt thingy..

16 hours ago, Dino D said:

Is anyone here on this forum, trully Enlightenment? Like really, ,,100%" level Mojiji, Rupert Spira etc. Enlightenment? (I know we can say there are no levels)

Why I ask that? If non of you guys are, (evan Leo says he is is not-and I find him incredibly sharp minded, and he is a true seeaker (he reads a lot, went to seminars, meditates a lot, takes the real psychedelics :) and he still says he isn't Enlightenment) than we have, (esspecialy me) Nearly Impossible Odds to get there... and it's good to know that if you go on the path... I mean how much people like rupert, mojiji, eckart we have on this earth? 10? 20? 10.000,00 ?

If Leo who has an incredibile talent to start with, who put an tremendous work  and time into the path of seeking did not succeed, than I can never do it???

It's like, if usain bolt can't run that fast, I can? (let's be real, I will never even beat usain, Let alone run faster than him, or do better on the path then LEO?), or play like jordan, be smart like Nikola Tesla, or Enlightened like Rupert Spira... Leo, also is not Enlightened (not jet), if all of you on this forum also can't get there, then almost no one can? It would be to stupid and 100% unrealistic for me to try that or to think that I can ever get Enlightened... Like it's unrealistic for me to beat usain bolt, or someone like him, ever...

Every ego wants enlightenment for the same reason. Thats why brutal self honesty is very important. 

There are many. Only a few make it there jobs to get others there. The rest is just bussy living there lives. 

Enlightenment is to easy. And thats why its hard. As everyone needs to go true a long complicated process to realy see its pointless and that they are idiots. Or they will go true the process there whole life.

Its only the ego that wants enlightenment. But freedom from ego is the awnser.

And yes that means that before you get there you need to drop it and stop caring about enlightenment itself.

The egoless doesnt give a shit about anything. 9_9

Dino is not listening, please Dino take time to process all replies you will read... dont just express yourself about something that the only care is yourself... please.... we love the nature and i want to say this to you (we all here let go the tension inside and on what i sense to you you are in tension right now just let go we all here for one another okay? And let yourself drop the YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! PLEASE LET YOURSELF LOOSEN UP AND SENSE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOTHING AND YOU ARE NOT YOU... IF YOU WANT ACHIEVE SOMETHING YOU KNOW WHAT? Try TO ACHIEVE THE STATE THAT YOU ARE COMPLETELY BLANK!! The more you put tension to yourself the negativity arises..and please have sometime to have a journey to yourself , you will never win the battle if you always like this... just ask yourself who i am and what i am 

Unwire the self in you... we are in this forum to get something that can be useful for us to our self journey .. we feel the negativity to your reply I'm irritated tsk!! But i Love you we love you just calm down... and listen on what we are trying to say to you ... please Dino? Hahaha your name is like my MU, haha  

@pluto the cave is your being in silent being alone and take time to feel your senses that's the cave.. because even you are in your house you find the unity in you.. what you sense is you... what you see is you you don't have to go some places just to hide in the cave.. you can use other places to sense being 

9 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

What does your day to day practice look like?

Wim hof breathing, meditation,,, sometimes self inqury...

THX to everyone...

Time to stop this monkey mind episode of mine :)

Good, all set.. conquer your self..... haha i have also a problem bro... the moment i experienced enlightenment... people here in the Phillipines and the whole country is a threat to me... the only thing that will live my life for the mean time is to go to hongkong and singapore.. i need financial support on this one and work to offer ... and all set.. someday i will help my country but for now i need to conquer my self i cannot do it by living in this country anymore... pleaseeeee spread this i need financial support and someone offer me a work.. i will pay it back the moment i have work to do there..... :( pleaseeeeee

Philippines is threat.  I see differently now.. and i see to live is threat here... i will die here if i not able to be independent and go some place ... I didn't see it before now i see threatsssss.... and whole country i live in is a threat to me not to suffer but to live....

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

Good, all set.. conquer your self..... haha i have also a problem bro... the moment i experienced enlightenment... people here in the Phillipines and the whole country is a threat to me... the only thing that will live my life for the mean time is to go to hongkong and singapore.. i need financial support on this one and work to offer ... and all set.. someday i will help my country but for now i need to conquer my self i cannot do it by living in this country anymore... pleaseeeee spread this i need financial support and someone offer me a work.. i will pay it back the moment i have work to do there..... :( pleaseeeeee

Sounds like you're tripping :) Can't help you with money or to get to honkong... Anyway, seems like you're made a wrong conclusion... Philippines may not be the best environment, but I don't think it's a threat to you, It's you who is a treat to you, it's you who interprets some input that comes from Philippines as a threat...  You're the one who interpretats it like that, it's not true, it's yor mind that has some delusions :D You wont find answers/happines in hong kong, or Paris or any other place, it's all in you, it's all you... If you really need to go to some places, take a trip with some psychedelics... They will take you to places much more helpful than Hong Kong, they take you to you...

At the end, if there is is really something in Philippines that is treathenig you, or makes you unhappy, FACE IT!!! Be a man, have courage, and go all the way in what you have to do to ,,win"... In going all the way, I mean going into your self, be fearless and just do it... (Face your problems, face the people, do some psychedelics, go for some retreats (alone) and wait for desteny to open a path for you, belive in it, and just relax ;) )

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

Philippines is threat.  I see differently now.. and i see to live is threat here... i will die here if i not able to be independent and go some place ... I didn't see it before now i see threatsssss.... and whole country i live in is a threat to me not to suffer but to live....

the cave is your being in silent being alone and take time to feel your senses that's the cave.. because even you are in your house you find the unity in you.. what you sense is you... what you see is you you don't have to go some places just to hide in the cave.. you can use other places to sense being 

Now would be a good time to apply your own wisdom my friend :)

B R E A T H E

On 26/06/2017 at 8:57 PM, Leo Gura said:

As I've said before, mastery in this field takes 20-40 years.

But that doesn't mean you need to wait that long. There is a big difference between mastery and one enlightenment experience. You can have one experience quite quickly. And you can grow a lot along the way. None of the work is "wasted". You life will be improved by leaps and bounds even if you don't go all the way.

Yes, of course enlightenment is rare. Most folks here are just getting started on their spiritual journeys. Don't expect to find enlightened masters hanging around on a forum.

Once you have an enlightenment or two, you'll quit this forum.

BTW, I have seen people here having awakenings. Can't tell how deep they are, but people are doing it. Or at least getting glimpses, which is still an epic and life-changing thing when you have it.

This ain't no Usain Bolt situation. The only problem here is, you don't really want enlightenment bad enough. So a lot of time is wasted beating around the bush.

If you just discipline yourself to self-inquire, you will make quick progress. You'll feel it.

Leo, mastery in the field takes 20-40 you said. That's not true.

Another misconception 'once you are enlightened - you will quit this forum'.. Not true and sets an expectation of 'how' one should be.

The truth is.. nothing will change. At all. Reality will stay the same. The human will stay the same. All that will change - perspective, Clarity.

No one is enlightened. No one has ever been enlightened. Some see that, others... try for seeing.

enlightened no one

www.enlightenmentmyth.com

22 hours ago, Dino D said:

Yes my friend, true, that's my experience too, its hard to admit things, it's lonely, depressing and that's all wath it is for me... just as my life would be if I try to beat Bolt-it wold be a very bad life, full of lonelyness, suffering, and things hard to admit... that's why I ask all of this... is it right, does it make sense 4 me...

It's not about acquiring the most pleasure and egoic satisfaction from the practices. I don't think that comparing this to beating Usain Bolt is plausible at all since this is not a fucking race against anyone. You don't beat anyone else in this field but your lower self from which we normally operate from. It takes a shit ton of time and dedication, sweat and suffering but it's all worth it. Trying to figure out the whole journey from your stand point is impossible, you have to get into the water and do the work and after you've done that for an extended period of time, you can have a better judgement on this journey, but be aware that you should never trust your mind with uttermost respect. Looking at this field through the glasses of your current conditioning looks fucking bat shit crazy with some pleasure oriented goals that act out the motivation part. 

When I started this journey, all the ideas I had got swept away as deluded dreams. Don't build the foundation of your journey on those, unless you want some extra sauce of suffering into it.

(I'm writing this sleep deprived and on the edge, hence the spiciness.) Peace out.

28 minutes ago, Tano said:

Leo, mastery in the field takes 20-40 you said. That's not true.

Another misconception 'once you are enlightened - you will quit this forum'.. Not true and sets an expectation of 'how' one should be.

The truth is.. nothing will change. At all. Reality will stay the same. The human will stay the same. All that will change - perspective, Clarity.

No one is enlightened. No one has ever been enlightened. Some see that, others... try for seeing.

Statistically, by reviewing all people who have become enlightened thus far, 20-40 years doesn't seem that far off. 

However, with the internet nowadays knowledge and pointers towards enlightenment are much much more available to much more people. People with a natural ability to become enlightened could become it now, while 100 years ago they could not because there was no one pointing them in that direction. Even if they would search it would be much harder to find something in some library.

So I think much more people will reach some level of enlightenment now and possibly even more in the future.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

On 6/26/2017 at 5:11 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Dino D Man... this work is no joke. You are asking to understand the very nature of ALL OF REALITY and to become IMMORTAL!!! Seriously! Can you fathom the significance of this??? Enlightenment is not just some self-help goal like losing 40 pounds.

If you want big things, you gotta be willing to work for it.

Is it emotionally difficult? Fuck yes! You have to face your very death. That's exacty why it's so rare and worthwhile, and why you're complaining about it. Of course you will complain. You haven't even faced the real emotional labor of this work yet. You've but dipped your toe. There will be real agony ahead. But also amazing beauty.

It will be only showing the agony that was already there, which is a relief unless you resist it, which is what we are learned to used to do often, but there need not be any.

On 6/26/2017 at 7:32 AM, Prabhaker said:

@Dino D  

@Rali was the only member who claimed that he is fully enlightened , but he was banned today on this forum. You know that enlightened persons are sometimes very naughty.

He really does claim that eh?  Fully enlightened.  Wow.  I don't even know what that means.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor