Bashar

Any questions for Bashar?

8 posts in this topic

Keep it brief. I don't want to do paragraphs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

None.

You will. Wait 4 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Impersonating people is a violation of Forum Guidelines.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Impersonating people is a violation of Forum Guidelines.

I don't claim to be Bashar the alien. Only channelling.

Bashar will be a major topic next year. I feel this account is appropriate.

 

Bashar isn't even a person, right? If aliens aren't real, it's just a fictional character^_^

Edited by Bashar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bashar said:

Keep it brief. I don't want to do paragraphs. 

Did anyone order Bashar on Temu or what is this suppose to mean?

You know that the real Daryll Anka channeling Bashar is out there and we can ask him direktly if we want. And he does state that Bashar only comes through Darylls body. So..

I vote to terminate this account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Vynce said:

Did anyone order Bashar on Temu or what is this suppose to mean?

You know that the real Daryll Anka channeling Bashar is out there and we can ask him direktly if we want. And he does state that Bashar only comes through Darylls body. So..

I vote to terminate this account.

lmao. only darryl does trance channelling. bashar can be channeled by another tho. (stage turquoise minimum)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now