Majed

I finally understand what religion is!

47 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jirh said:

What makes you think you're special in this regard?

This is a great question.  We should have a good faith discussion on this topic.  I do not think I am special.  It is not about that.  That is the misinterpretation.  I have no desire to be special in relation to what I am creating.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

We should have a good faith discussion on this topic.

Start a thread. Lay out your thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jirh said:

Start a thread. Lay out your thoughts.

I don't like to start threads.  I try to find threads that are already created.  Just my style.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now