LordFall

Cool poly example of a man with 2 wives and kids living together

28 posts in this topic

I don't think it's wrong or impossible per se. I just think most men are not ready for it. It's more like an incel fantasy. When you actually live with a woman, you realize it's much more peaceful being alone. So one woman is enough chaos. Sometimes, one woman brings excessive chaos. Perhaps it can work if those women are really masculine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jirh yes, but we don't know, we have to experiment to know, this is just a projection of what it could be like, maybe it is much more peaceful with two woman, they can also entertain eachother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Emerald said:

@LordFall Why is that the specific vision that you gravitate towards?

What does it mean to you (or about you) to be the guy who has a castle and five wives? 

And how do you imagine that your daily life is going to look like in 10, 20, 30+ years.

Will you still want these wives when you're all in your 70s or 80s?

Knowing myself and my personality type I think it would be interesting and entertaining for a long time. I would love to grow into my 80s with my multiple wives, kids and grandkids. 

In 20-30 years I will probably be managing my businesses and communities globally. Basically the same thing I do now but in more advanced stages of development. The transition towards AI labor should make it more efficient to do so it'll leave me with most of my day still hanging out with my clan at home. In my comfy ass castle that I spent 20 years making it the best estate that I could possibly imagine with my favorite people around me.

I think most people have too shallow a vision for their dream life and that's what leads to a lot of divorces down the line when people get bored of each other and their kids are grown. I want people that I can hang out with and explore the perhaps infinite mysteries of the universe for a long time. 

If we want to take it further into speculation I think once biotech and AI medicine radically extend human lifespan I think a lot of monogamous marriages will fall apart since it was a system designed for childrearing and once the ceiling is raised relationships like the one I described will become quite standard. It will be the deathblow to religious shaming of alternative lifestyles.

@Jirh I have lived with a girlfriend before and at other times was dating multiple women casually at the same time. A variation in the type of feminine energy I'm exposed to has been very fulfilling to me and an experience I would like to pursue in more depth.

 You seem to be close minded and projecting your limitations unto other men. Most things in life that are great were never meant to be easy. Polyamory offers unique challenges in the dating sphere but also has upsides that traditional relationships don't have. 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LordFall

this will be you when you are 70, manifest that shit, even if manifestation isn't real. I think he had the castle since he was 30 or something, so you are behind schedule :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LordFall said:

 

@Jirh I have lived with a girlfriend before and had multiple FWBs at the same time. If you don't know yourself enough to be able to craft a compelling dating life that would ameliorate the previous experiences you've had; don't project your limitations unto other men! 

Past tense isn't a proof that polyamory is possible for you. It's a proof that whatever dynamic was there simply couldn't sustain itself enough to endure time.

Edited by Jirh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny thing about women is that they tend to purposefully drain your resources so you don't have enough to chase other women.

You think you can win against women's subtle sneakiness? Well, think again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to get rid of your victim thinking mindset and your weird relationship to women brother.

If you view them as sneaky adversaries that are gonna drain you of energy and resources then of course polyamory sounds like a crazy idea to you.

To me women are like muses that inspire me to go to battle each day and work even harder to build a more beautiful vision for myself and them to inhabit. 

I just made a post on problem solving being the top skill for dating, you should read it.

In my experience once you can solve a woman's problem, her frustrating issues become lifted from both of your shoulders and she reconnects with the deep joy of life that all humans have but especially particularly feminine people are good at expressing. I am a business operator so all my life is spent around solving problems and I have extensive pickup experience working on emotional intelligence and communication skills.

I think most men are at best average at solving problems and a lot are clueless about it. Once you get really good at it you see the patterns between most problems. In a relationship context it's usually around needs and desires not being met and the lack of ability to communicate them and set proper expectations and boundaries especially in a polyamorous context. 

Walking around my castle and solving my women's and my kids' problems sounds like the best life possible to me. I would just drink coffee all day and be in my logical problem solving mindset for them and for my business and once I'm exhausted for the day I just go and relax with my people. Rinse and repeat for decades. 

I think I am partly uniquely suited to making a relationship like this work but I think most men could develop those same skills if they had the interest for a similar one. 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggest you start generating your own ideas instead of arguing from AI. I don't suppose you will manage your future relationships with AI?

Nobody loves or appreciates women like I do. But they are sneaky drama queens. That's the feminine. Pure chaos. And people have degrees of femininity. The more feminine, the more dramatic and chaotic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now