Carl-Richard

How does an enlightened mind function?

40 posts in this topic

This is why he was demoted:

 

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

It's cool to know this stuff but I feel like awakening is a more realistic goal, permanent enlightenment seems like something that only happens if you're exceptionally lucky

God-Realization is far beyond enlightenment.

Do not be fooled by these nondualists.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is why he was demoted:

 

I stand by number 6

It's huge but there's a caviat. Some like red and some like pink flowers. So you need to make sure you don't fuck up 😀

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God-Realization is far beyond enlightenment.

Bullshit.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura how can you make that claim when your sober awakenings are zero.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I love you man. You have the best teachings on the planet.  But you ain't no me or Ralston. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enlightenment is always evolving I think. If you think about it, the insights the Buddha attained where categorized as “enlightenment.” But the Buddha scratched the surface of Infinity. No matter how deeply you “awaken” you will always only scratch the surface since Infinity has no end. But even then, God-Realization is deeper than the classical awakening just due to it being more direct and deeper.


“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 I feel disappointed when I read your posts lately… 

Why do we spend time on a personal development forum when it’s clear your lying about your demotion, talking shit about women and sex, boasting about how "awake you are better than Leo" which, is embarrassing… and then insinuating this place is a cult when you spend time here. Why are you shitting in the well for us all? 

I don’t mean to be rude to you. But, I wanted to share how you come off to me. I’m sorry. I really think Leo is being so so kind and patient to you man. 
 

Truth may be uncomfortable for awhile but worth feeling about your behaviour and attitudes. 
 

If things are hard right now, I get it. Things are hard for me too.

Edited by Thought Art

 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Inliytened1 I feel disappointed when I read your posts lately… 

Why do we spend time on a personal development forum when it’s clear your lying about your demotion, talking shit about women and sex, boasting about how "awake you are better than Leo" which, is embarrassing…

I don’t mean to be rude to you. But, I wanted to share how you come off to me. I’m sorry. I really think Leo is being so so kind and patient to you man. 
 

Truth may be uncomfortable for awhile but worth feeling about your behaviour and attitudes. 

Agreed with what is said here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Elliott I think so too. 
 

We love you man. We can support you here if you need it. But, we also gotta hold you accountable. I believe in you. @Inliytened1


 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is why he was demoted:

 

👀

I'm a bit bummed I can't see hidden comments anymore but I also feel like I don't want to in this case. That thread was a bit off to begin with. Now it feels ominous.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oppositionless said:

It's cool to know this stuff but I feel like awakening is a more realistic goal, permanent enlightenment seems like something that only happens if you're exceptionally lucky so I'm not sure it's worth obsessing over.

It's more realistic, but it's not impossible. You just have to keep going. If the love is strong enough, you can't help yourself from keep going.

 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

God-Realization is far beyond enlightenment.

Do not be fooled by these nondualists.

@Davino claimed you have never had a cessation. Is that true?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

👀

I'm a bit bummed I can't see hidden comments anymore but I also feel like I don't want to in this case. That thread was a bit off to begin with. Now it feels ominous.

That is just one of his threads, he has others we've hidden.

He has an alcohol problem.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know now that I can't make good
How I wish I could
Go back and put
Me where you stood
Nothing's really something now the whole thing's soot

It serves to suffer, make a hole in my foot
And I hope you look
As I fill my book
Oh, what a waste of wood
Nothing's really happened like I thought it would

Ah, ah, ah

I can't rest on no dynasty
Yeah, what is wrong with me?
Man, I'm so sorry
I got the best of me
I really damn been on such a violent spree

But maybe you can still make a man from me
Here on Speyside quay
With what's left of me
As you live and breathe
I really know now what had hold on me

@Inliytened1

Edited by Thought Art

 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is just one of his threads, he has others we've hidden.

He has an alcohol problem.

:/

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

:/

It's okay. He just needs to kick the alcohol. He will improve. It's a phase with him.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now