Monster Energy

I Slept With a Woman Who Hated Men

19 posts in this topic

It was easy because my aura did most of the work attracting her. My goal was to have sex with a woman who was very hateful toward men and a strong cringe feminist, and my wish came true because at that time my aura was giving more feminine than masculine energy. I’m very good at manipulating people into thinking I’m someone I’m not.

After the sex, she changed her views on men. The hate became weaker, and she got more open-minded.

So don’t lose hope boys, sex is the answer for healing trauma and addicted ideologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rishabh R said:

@Monster Energy You never know what you can do unless you do it - Kung fu panda 4. 

Anything is possible when you have inner peace.” — Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Monster Energy Reading your response I had a mental image of Shifu meditating and chanting to himself -inner peace . It was a great series.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

My goal was to have sex with a woman who was very hateful toward men

Why even have this as a goal?

 


"Finding your reason can be so deceiving, a subliminal place. 

I will not break, 'cause I've been riding the curves of these infinity words and so I'll be on my way. I will not stay.

 And it goes On and On, On and On"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@aurum I wonder getting a girlfriend as a goal is itself a futile goal. 

Most likely not, as long as you have proper expectations about your options and you're willing to work for it.

But strictly speaking, you cannot know if it's futile until you either succeed or fail. That's the uncertainty of life.


"Finding your reason can be so deceiving, a subliminal place. 

I will not break, 'cause I've been riding the curves of these infinity words and so I'll be on my way. I will not stay.

 And it goes On and On, On and On"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More effective than the rightwing


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@aurum I would disagree since it's a breeding ground for neediness. I felt that the more I stop imagining about being with an imaginary girlfriend or chasing women more happier and peaceful I feel. Yup you can still talk to women but you no longer try to chase their acceptance . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rishabh R said:

@aurum I would disagree since it's a breeding ground for neediness. I felt that the more I stop imagining about being with an imaginary girlfriend or chasing women more happier and peaceful I feel. Yup you can still talk to women but you no longer try to chase their acceptance . 

That only works to a certain degree.

Being non-needy and peaceful is not enough to build a serious relationship. It takes very deliberate intent.


"Finding your reason can be so deceiving, a subliminal place. 

I will not break, 'cause I've been riding the curves of these infinity words and so I'll be on my way. I will not stay.

 And it goes On and On, On and On"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@aurum Yup relationship involves an element of chaos alongwith intimacy since nothing in life is wholly positive nor wholly negative . Singlehood on the other hand includes pain but it also includes peacefulness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

What fucking twisted kink is this xD

Amateur tradwife porn.


"Finding your reason can be so deceiving, a subliminal place. 

I will not break, 'cause I've been riding the curves of these infinity words and so I'll be on my way. I will not stay.

 And it goes On and On, On and On"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratz. Now sleep with a man who hates woman and you have conquered dating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Needlessly risky behaviour :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now