AtmanIsBrahman

My Latest Solipsistic Insight

176 posts in this topic

You nolipsists are positing a reality outside of yourself. Which is the denial of you as God.

You keep inventing stuff and saying "I didn't do it!" As long as you keep doing that you will never realize God.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo Gura said:

You nolipsists are positing a reality outside of yourself. Which is the denial of you as God.

You keep inventing stuff and saying "I didn't do it!"

You are creating all of this no?  You like it.  Or else you would create differently.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You nolipsists are positing a reality outside of yourself. Which is the denial of you as God.

You keep inventing stuff and saying "I didn't do it!" As long as you keep doing that you will never realize God.

 For something to come into being, it would have to originate from non-being. No-being can come from No-being and being cannot come from already-existing being since it already is. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There would if I imagined it.

But I could imagine you are a cult leader. That doesn’t make it true. Many people imagine all sorts of untrue stuff.


“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You nolipsists are positing a reality outside of yourself. Which is the denial of you as God.

You keep inventing stuff and saying "I didn't do it!" As long as you keep doing that you will never realize God.

I think the hang up is the confusion of you as the individuated ego and you as God. The ego-mind isn’t God since it’s a finite expression of The Infinite. 

Everything I perceive is survival and Truth. But my perceptions are not all encompassing. I have no access to certain things within reality right now. For instance, I do not know whether you have a cat or not. That cat exists or doesn’t exist regardless whether I know it exists or not.

If I say “your cat doesn’t exist because I dont perceive it,” You can take a picture or video of your cat to prove me wrong. Or I can fly to Las Vegas to meet your cat. I could say Las Vegas doesn’t exist because I’m not perceiving it. But I have videos, memories of Las Vegas as well as the potential to fly there. Of course, it’s always going to be in my consciousness by definition. But perceptions are always pointing to things beyond them like in a dream.


“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@r0ckyreed No. You are not getting it. You are hallucinating everything.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@r0ckyreed No. You are not getting it. You are hallucinating everything.

He meant, the ego doesnt know all the stuff god hallucinates in the background like aliens on another planet eating for dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stability of your experience doesn't prove that there are experiences outside your own.

By "others' experience" is not meant experiences that you could have, but experiences that exist independently of your own that have the same characteristics as your own experience, which is different than an experience that you could have but are not currently having.

2 hours ago, Nemra said:

The root of this whole problem stems from not understanding actuality or directness, which is why people treat the internal experience of others the same as their experience. This, in turn, leads to believing that there are real, independent experiences out there that are not their invention.

However, there is a tricky thing going on here. The stability of your experience can make you believe that non-actual things that you could eventually experience are actual, that is to say, that there are objects independent of your experience.

Edited by Nemra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

He meant, the ego doesnt know all the stuff god hallucinates in the background like aliens on another planet eating for dinner.

God is you. If you aren't hallucinating it, it isn't.

You are holding God as something other. You are being irresponsible.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is you. If you aren't hallucinating it, it isn't.

 But you just made a blog post that “you” are God is not the ego but the “universal self.”

If all I perceive is reality, then aliens by definition don’t exist. But this contradicts Infinity. Infinity entails aliens exist even though I haven’t encountered them yet.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@r0ckyreed They will exist when you hallucinate them.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Peter Ralston is correct in the sense that all our perceptions are about survival but Leo is right in the sense that perceptions are Truth.


“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@r0ckyreed They will exist when you hallucinate them.

 Yes but that is “when” I do. And I hallucinate “when”. 

I’ll think about this some more. But in all my contemplations I couldn’t quite break the “external world”.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@r0ckyreed They will exist when you hallucinate them.

Leo I think we all get that. All rockyreed is trying to say is that the ego only perceives a tiny point of gods hallucination. And yes you are god, including the ego. hallucinating everything, but also hallucinating the filter and limits, a small ego, so not everything is seen for the ego. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OBEler The problem is that your notion of what ego is, is too board. You are including sense experience into ego, which is incorrect. If you nuke the ego, you will be left with your present experience minus ego. The colors and shapes you see is not ego. Ego is just your finite self-image.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I couldn’t quite break the “external world”.

What external world?


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now