AtmanIsBrahman

My Latest Solipsistic Insight

67 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I don't need the term "solipsism" to grasp the ramifications of Universal consciousness.

 

Ok, but nothing in here needs "solipsism". Distinguishing between Absolute Infinite Mind and limited finite mind, no "solipsism" needed. Even realizing that Universal consciousness is One and thus alone, does not need the term "solipsism". It's actually a completely unnecessary word. "One" and "alone" will suffice.

 

Your one-sentence engagement contradicts this statement.

I am conscious I am the only thing that exists which makes me the ultimate authority on the subject.

If you are the only thing there is that automatically makes you the highest position, that is the ramifications of God's sovereignty 

You are trying to strip the solipsism out of oneness and it's corrupting it

Such as replacing Solipsism for Universal Consciousness at least in the terms you are sharing.

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not even right, thats how wrong i am.... or wait... it didnt come out right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JoshB said:

You are trying to strip the solipsism out of oneness and it's corrupting it

Such as replacing Solipsism for Universal Consciousness at least in the terms you are sharing.

The only reason you are using the word "solipsism" is because you're parroting Leo's vocabulary. Nobody else in the spiritual sphere (that I know of) has seriously used the word solipsism as an active part of their vocabulary to describe Absolute Mind / Universal consciousness, And if they did use it, it was as a passing remark or caveat trying to clear up a misunderstanding.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The only reason you are using the word "solipsism" is because you're parroting Leo's vocabulary. Nobody else in the spiritual sphere (that I know of) has seriously used the word solipsism as an active part of their vocabulary to describe Absolute Mind / Universal consciousness,

The spiritual sphere is an illusion you are imagining 

There is NO Spiritual Sphere ONLY YOU

Because No One in that Spiritual Sphere Understands God to the degree I am talking about

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now