Olaf

tomorrow I am gonna challenge myself

128 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Miguel1 said:

Funnily enough, once I worked deeply on my traumas, my desire for pussy with randoms dropped correlatively.

If you wanted randoms in the first place that was your bad. No one wants to just run the numbers up.  At least not any decent human.  The issue is the the relationship. Though I've fucked over 300 there were very few I didnt want a relationship with.  It just shows you how hard to come by it is.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sex can be used as a cope to avoid feelings. 

Problematic seeking can also be a trauma response.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Sex can be used as a cope to avoid feelings. 

Problematic seeking can also be a trauma response.

What the fuck is problematic seeking.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Sex can be used as a cope to avoid feelings. 

Problematic seeking can also be a trauma response.

What is problematic seeking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

What the fuck is problematic seeking.

Compulsion. As in, seeking sex to the detriment of other aspects of life. 

Edited by Natasha Tori Maru

It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Compulsion 

Why is that problematic? Do you know God's will? No.you don't. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Why is that problematic? Do you know God's will? No.you don't. 

Has nothing to do with what I said.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Compulsion. As in, seeking sex to the detriment of other aspects of life. 

Isn't that relative?

 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ulax said:

Here we go

Well. If she wants to duel with the big boys.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay everyone be quiet. I did it. 100 fucking approaches, while you guys were going back and forth wasting time, I fucking did it. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. And 100 approaches doesn't count how many girls, probably like 300 girls as I did many 3 and 4 sets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was busy with the processs, reaching the goal of 100 so I didn't waste time or energy on sets that didn't deserve it. I was giving energy and very little interested in the girl, which made her interested in me ENERGY IS EVERYTHING. I open my mouth for 30 seconds and she is asking me if I can go the club, then some girls approached me she said "the party has arrived" lol, she could feel my energy, woman can feel your energy and it is so important. Some girl I approached gave me a sugar spin and insisted that I should keep it, I didn't even asked for it. I look at a 9 and she starts smiling at me.

A lesbian couple I was talking to me started kissing eachother, then I wanted to leave, she said "no no come inside you wanted to see the best food" she doesn't work there at all, she was just not trying to make me go away. Then she told me they are in an open relationship and looking for a guy.  I had other girls wanting me to text them when they are in brasil, they live in Rotterdam, but visit brasil sometimes as that is where they come from. But I didn't try to go for any of these things, I didn't try to close at all, call me stupid, probably tomorrow I will think what a stupid idiot I am. I did have much longer conversations when I wanted to, I easily did a 20 minute set, because I was just chilling and they were mainly talking. 

But I genuinely wasn't interested, I was only interested in the process of achieving my goal. So I didn't waste any time, but then girls wanted to waste my time. And when I wasn't interested, just being there, existing, sometimes not saying a thing, just chilling, vibing, they became interested in me. CRAZY I KNOW. This is some voodoo shit xD This is what Owen has been talking about, that it really doesn't matter what you say when your energy is on fucking point.

My wingmen told me that my energy was different, like I had a giving energy and that I was getting it from another source, like some God like thing or something and that I instantly connected with girls and teased them etc. And that I wasn't approval seeking, my vocal projection was better and like BOOM open and they are open to it. I don't know that were his words lol.

Best opener I came up with was a 2 set who were deep in a conversation and I said "I totally agree" but then in dutch "Ik ben het er helemaal mee eens". Maybe I will write tomorrow more, but fuck! this is mindblowing. biggest lessons "when you are indifferent, don't care about the outcome, not approval seeking, busy with the process, not letting people waste your time, not letting people waste your energy, not being interested in them (authentically so) and being in a deep flow state, good energy, they will be interested in you and make moves on YOU, not everyone but MANY" goodnight champs, much love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf bro…. This is not good. You are doubling and tripling down into this..

You will get nowhere if you keep doing this. It’s all just to tell your ego that you did a great job but actually have nothing of subtansce to show for it.

What you are doing is basically flashy game. That’s what Owen is known for. It looks good for outsiders and for marketing purposes but yields really no real results.

It’s good for a warm up, but not for the entire night. Especially not in a crazy party.

Really good game doesn’t look like game at all.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Olaf said:

I was busy with the processs, reaching the goal of 100 so I didn't waste time or energy on sets that didn't deserve it. I was giving energy and very little interested in the girl, which made her interested in me ENERGY IS EVERYTHING. I open my mouth for 30 seconds and she is asking me if I can go the club, then some girls approached me she said "the party has arrived" lol, she could feel my energy, woman can feel your energy and it is so important. Some girl I approached gave me a sugar spin and insisted that I should keep it, I didn't even asked for it. I look at a 9 and she starts smiling at me.

A lesbian couple I was talking to me started kissing eachother, then I wanted to leave, she said "no no come inside you wanted to see the best food" she doesn't work there at all, she was just not trying to make me go away. Then she told me they are in an open relationship and looking for a guy.  I had other girls wanting me to text them when they are in brasil, they live in Rotterdam, but visit brasil sometimes as that is where they come from. But I didn't try to go for any of these things, I didn't try to close at all, call me stupid, probably tomorrow I will think what a stupid idiot I am. I did have much longer conversations when I wanted to, I easily did a 20 minute set, because I was just chilling and they were mainly talking. 

But I genuinely wasn't interested, I was only interested in the process of achieving my goal. So I didn't waste any time, but then girls wanted to waste my time. And when I wasn't interested, just being there, existing, sometimes not saying a thing, just chilling, vibing, they became interested in me. CRAZY I KNOW. This is some voodoo shit xD This is what Owen has been talking about, that it really doesn't matter what you say when your energy is on fucking point.

My wingmen told me that my energy was different, like I had a giving energy and that I was getting it from another source, like some God like thing or something and that I instantly connected with girls and teased them etc. And that I wasn't approval seeking, my vocal projection was better and like BOOM open and they are open to it. I don't know that were his words lol.

Best opener I came up with was a 2 set who were deep in a conversation and I said "I totally agree" but then in dutch "Ik ben het er helemaal mee eens". Maybe I will write tomorrow more, but fuck! this is mindblowing. biggest lessons "when you are indifferent, don't care about the outcome, not approval seeking, busy with the process, not letting people waste your time, not letting people waste your energy, not being interested in them (authentically so) and being in a deep flow state, good energy, they will be interested in you and make moves on YOU, not everyone but MANY" goodnight champs, much love.

Okay but what do you want? Do you want to just master approaching everyone? Or are you looking for something? Why are you even approaching woman if you reject them then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Valach I was just so focused on the process and reaching my goal that I didn't wanted to wast time on talking to girls and I wasn't interested in most of them and then they were interested in me, I don't know it was really weird like that. In every conversation I didn't self eject, I simply just didn't want to keep talking, I can't explain it properly. Like you approach so much that you become numb to girls that they are just a number and you don't care or are interested, it is hard to explain. That doesn't mean I want to reject every girl, it was just what I did in the moment. Probably tomorrow I will think back about those lesbians and cry myself why I didn't close, that girl was looking at me like she wanted to fuck me right there and then.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olaf said:

@Valach I was just so focused on the process and reaching my goal that I didn't wanted to wast time on talking to girls and I wasn't interested in most of them and then they were interested in me, I don't know it was really weird like that. In every conversation I didn't self eject, I simply just didn't want to keep talking, I can't explain it properly. Like you approach so much that you become numb to girls that they are just a number and you don't care or are interested, it is hard to explain. That doesn't mean I want to reject every girl, it was just what I did in the moment. Probably tomorrow I will think back about those lesbians and cry myself why I didn't close, that girl was looking at me like she wanted to fuck me right there and then.  

But what is your long term goal that was my point. You literally are coming here claiming that you are learning game and at the same time don't want to waste time talking to girls, don't you see how counter-productive this is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Valach I was just so focused on the process and reaching my goal that I didn't wanted to wast time on talking to girls and I wasn't interested in most of them

No, you were protecting your ego from getting hurt

and then they were interested in me, I don't know it was really weird like that. In every conversation I didn't self eject,

Yes, you did. In every single one of them.

I simply just didn't want to keep talking, I can't explain it properly. Like you approach so much that you become numb to girls that they are just a number and you don't care or are interested, it is hard to explain.

Defense mechanism.

That doesn't mean I want to reject every girl, it was just what I did in the moment. Probably tomorrow I will think back about those lesbians and cry myself why I didn't close, that girl was looking at me like she wanted to fuck me right there and then. 

Tomorrow none of these girls will even remember you because they actually got fucked by a real man who took action and lead them to bed.

 


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Valach I was doing a challenge don't take it so extreme. In that moment I didn't care, doesn't mean I normally don't care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olaf said:

@Valach I was doing a challenge don't take it so extreme. In that moment I didn't care, doesn't mean I normally don't care. 

You have been doing the same challenge for 2 months straight.

The point of a challenge is to master it, learn from it and then move on. Not to be stuck in it.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now