Olaf

contradictions in spiritual new age teachings that don't get addressed

25 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The biggest mistake you guys make is thinking that God controls things. No. God just is how it is.

I think it would be interesting if you made a video about this specific topic, because you said many of us think this way and it is actually the main reason I no longer listen to spiritual gurus, this specific thing, if it would be clairified more I would be more open to listening to spiritual gurus again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should be happy that spiritual teachers can get money for doing what they do and don't have to spend time doing other things to get money.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf This is your homework :x

 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Olaf said:

like Mooiji

Now this you have to be careful with because there is at least a video proof of Mooji doing an extraordinary thing, an old video which you have to doubt about the fakeness of it because it's old.

If you want it I will send it to you.

I've also sent it here on the forum before.

Edited by Atb210201

I'm not Iranian; I Am Persian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now