LordFall

Cornell 7 Case

6 posts in this topic

It's a pretty wild case and I think it's worth deconstructing from several angles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_Cornell_University_rape_allegations

The case has been reopened by a New York District Attorney so you'll be hearing a lot about it in the coming months.

Since it's reopened, the District Attorney will present the evidence to a grand jury to determine if there is cause for an indictment. More official details will come out through that process.

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an American, this is not so interesting. We need to have patience, let the details and facts present themselves overtime like the videos you posted suggest.

I’ve noticed this post and the one regarding clavicular, you’ve shared your opinions. In both cases, the conclusions seem to be somewhere in between there being horrible conduct and inaccurate accusations, with lots of potential inferences.

I’d suggest being careful. Letting situations or events like these lead to speculation or generalizations of any kind, without knowing the outcomes and with the considered grey areas, may present odd and not age well.

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If she is lying, this post basically platforms a terrible narrative about seven guys we probably wouldn’t have even known about and probably do not want this talked about or distributed.

If she wasn’t lying, there are some interesting comments about women and/or general conduct here now.

I proceed with caution on these sorts of things, as most Americans do now. The only thing interesting about this is our media’s ability to capture attention.

The story is as old as time.

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Making predictions about the future is notoriously hard but I'm not afraid of being wrong, that's how you learn how the world works. I don't have a definitive conclusion either way but I presented my thought process so I can reflect on my reading of the situation afterwards. This is how the scientific method works.

Studying Law and Criminology are great exercises in applied epistemology: how do you prove something beyond a reasonable doubt?

It's extremely difficult, and it's easy to dismiss our legal system as corrupt for not being perfect; but without studying it, you miss that a lot of humanity's most intelligent people have put their thoughts together to create it, and it holds up civilization globally today.

Landmark cases like this shape culture and the justice system for years to come.

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my part I will be posting the words of many woman on the topic. 

" 
It's wild to me how much work & investment the women in my life put toward nervous system healing to feel more safe
But who TF is working to make the actual world we live in more safe for women?
Where are the Protectors we keep hearing about?
When I look around, I see mainly women protecting & providing.
And most men in timid submission.
The burden of healing (and often outright blame) is on individual women,
When the problem that creates the need for this healing is SYSTEMIC.
Just witnessing the news of the Cornell 7 is sending ripples through the feminine psyche and nervous system.
We SEE all around us how rape is perpetuated, encouraged, and continually demonstrated as not worthy of justice.
Colonizer consciousness -
Take what you want, no matter how much harm it causes, even if it kills you in the end.
That's what happens when we rape and pillage the feminine... from our Mother Earth, to individual bodies.
No wonder some of the most AMAZING & beautiful in every way women I know
are choosing to be single right now.
We have to respect someone to be in true partnership.
Real talk - I'd rather be alone literally forever than be with someone who wouldn't speak up and stand up.
I need to respect & admire a man to be attracted to them,
an unfortunate fact of life these days where too many people are numbed out, hyper individualistic, unwilling to be uncomfortable, and repressing emotion to toxic degrees.
Men -
can you imagine how it feels to walk around knowing in any given room, you may be in space with rapists, or the bystanders who would enable them?
The way that taxes us body, mind, heart and Spirit?
I was once at a retreat, chatting with 5 women, all diff ages and from diff places in the world.
I was the only one who had not been raped.
I've known several men who had been SA'd as children.
All of them, by men.
They never reported it, this is not reflected in statistics.
What is the domino effect?
White women -
Now imagine the reality for women of colour. From slavery to residential schools to enforced marriages to ICE centers,
WOC are less shocked by the news.
We've been knowing.
I pray for all victims of SA.
I pray for the Souls of humanity.
I pray for a new way - that actually honours Life, not as a concept, but through ACTION.
I pray for our fire to awaken, so we draw the line and stand for what Humanity could really be.
One Earth. One Family.
To the men who do speak & stand -
Thank you.
You help heal my belief systems, you are living evidence of real masculinity,
You are the real leaders in a world where many are playing make believe.
To women & femmes who are hurting right now,
Tend to your sweet systems,
Call in the Divine Mother to nurture you,
And don't suppress your rage.
It is Holy Fire that burns illusion, and lights the way forward.

From IG : @oath.oracle 

---‐-------------------‐---☆☆☆☆☆

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s really messy. Definitely not abundantly clear what happened yet. But I’ll give my interpretation of what I’ve seen.

From the evidence, it looks like she willingly consented to a threesome with one guy she trusted and his friend, but the situation quickly escalated beyond what she was comfortable with.

Exactly what happened from there onwards is less clear, but it’s pretty apparent that at least several more men got involved and that she consumed significant amounts of ketamine, weed, and alcohol that night.

I’ve seen multiple times what the combination of a lot of alcohol + ketamine does to people, let alone weed on top of that. You are not a remotely functional human after that and it is very apparent from the outside. At this point, every guy that saw her would be able to tell that she was in no state to consent. Let alone consent to group sex.

Even if she said yes to more men joining, which it is disputed if she did or not, at this point I think there is little excuse for the guys continuing. Yet at this point one of the guys instead advertises “free pussy upstairs” to 50 frat dudes, which prompts even more men to join.

By this point you have one drunk, high girl on her own with up to 7 random men surrounding her. Expecting her actions to be rational both during this encounter and after is unfair.

Bearing this in mind I think is a plausible explanation for her inconsistent recounts afterwards. That’s what you would expect. Substance and alcohol use probably left her with very fuzzy and disjointed memories of what happened later into the night, but substantially clearer memories of the initial consensual encounter where she was less intoxicated. The mind can easily rationalise that into “I consented to all of it” before taking time to process what really happened.

Two personal experiences also play into my interpretation of this last bit too.

Firstly, I’ve met multiple women who have been spiked and essentially just shrugged it off afterwards or even laughed about it. Said it wasn’t that bad, or it wasn’t that big of a deal. Or they question themselves about how much they had to drink. One of them was even raped after being spiked and she told me this story like it was a joke while laughing, but you could tell it was like she was laughing through the pain. Trauma like this can do strange things to your mind. Defence mechanisms are powerful.

Secondly, my closest friend went to Harvard and I have heard SO many stories from him about frat/club guys. Spiking girls or getting them drunk enough to take advantage is considered acceptable, or even encouraged, behaviour in many frat houses. The “free pussy” message and responses to it do strongly suggest this was one of those frat houses.

Putting all of this together I just struggle to see how most of the 7 men involved are innocent of any crimes. Even if they did not directly participate they were aware what was happening and did nothing. That isn’t a crime, but it’s still extremely unethical. I keep an open mind though, and I’m interested to see what other evidence comes out. But at this stage it certainly feels like this went well beyond what could be classified as irresponsible behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now