Miguel1

Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?

92 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you tried spiritual places like burns or yoga?

Not finding a conscious girl in 30k approaches doesn't sound right.

@Leo Gura u ever been at a burn?

+ agree. tons of conscious girls at hippie / spiritual style events

Edited by emil1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AION said:

I want a 40 year old woman in a 20 year old body but that is impossible

This is the real issue here. And it wouldn’t be too bad to date a 40 year old if I was 40 myself but I’m fucking 30.

The problem of hardcore self-development and spiritual work is that it is lonely. Very lonely. Hence most people don’t do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

This is the real issue here. And it wouldn’t be too bad to date a 40 year old if I was 40 myself but I’m fucking 30.

The problem of hardcore self-development and spiritual work is that it is lonely. Very lonely. Hence most people don’t do it.

dude try attending ecstatic dance / burns / tantra festivals, anything spiritual really. Those places are like 80% girls, who are all into consciousness and spirituality. its great!

Edited by emil1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Now that I think about it more closely, it’s more like 20-30k than 30k.

You can approach 3-5k a year. I started my pickup journey 15 years ago.

@Miguel1 If i had done 20-30k approaches, i would be making out with 30 girls a night. 

I've already made out with 10 girls a night more than one time. And i haven't done 3k approaches. 

I'm curious if you go to the club you probably can make out and sleep with any girl you want at this level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

u ever been at a burn?

+ agree. tons of conscious girls at hippie / spiritual style events

We have to be careful of defining a conscious person here. I see lots of hippies, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

This is the real issue here. And it wouldn’t be too bad to date a 40 year old if I was 40 myself but I’m fucking 30.

The problem of hardcore self-development and spiritual work is that it is lonely. Very lonely. Hence most people don’t do it.

You are creating your own suffering. Asking for a 40 year old in a 20 year old girl's body is like looking for an unicorn. It is mission impossible. Trust me.

I told you the solution a long time ago. Just befriend older women like 40-50 and have them as platonic friends so it feeds your spiritual needs. And then just date romatically with younger girls but just accept them for who they are.  

Spiritualty is accepting people who they are. And not expecting a donkey to be a horse and a horse to be a donkey. God created women like this for a reason. 


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve followed this thread and I think I can speak on a bit more of the core issues it revolves around and perhaps also a bit of cope as well for lack of a better word. 

There is a notion here in this community that goes something like “spirituality is in opposition to raising your consciousness or exploring this domain.” I’m not really sure I agree with this. I believe this is an expectation one sets and it becomes true the more you believe it and can be used as a cope as well when you have your expectations about the world and it it doesn’t align with reality. A marriage or girlfriend isn’t two bros having a beer no string attached. You aren’t going to be able to do 5meo enemas all the time while you have a family to look after, you’ll have to find balance with it and with this balance it can add new depth to your spiritual pursuits. A drop of water in a desert is invaluable in comparison to it in the ocean. 

There is also the idea of needs, why you want a relationship and what you hope to get out of it in the first place. Are your needs realistic? Are they something you can honestly expect another person to help with or have you created a bunch of standards and ideas about how you think the world should work? Not everyone needs a relationship and that is just fine. Sometimes we take part in them partially because of old beliefs we have about needing approval from other people. 

What I see is a lot of different beliefs here. I would do a lot of self inquiry on this and put precisely into words what needs you have and how relating has fallen short for you. I’d then very soberly also exam your expectations. What are you expecting form women? What is a conscious woman? Is your idea of how the relationship should be a personal bias or actually in flow with truth? This is a very sneaky topic because there is a lot of bias and your own mistakes and perceptions that could actually be clouding your path towards finding fulfillment and enjoyment in this area of life. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Majed said:

I'm curious if you go to the club you probably can make out and sleep with any girl you want at this level. 

My game is nowhere near the level it was when I was at my peak selfish and manipulative psychological state, around 6-7 years ago. Nowadays applying game itself feels off as it is inherently not aligned with me.

Pussy itself doesn’t motivate me either.

Edited by Miguel1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David de Angelo (Eban Pagan) found his GF on burning man. You have a chance! 😉

They seem like a "stage-yellow couple".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AION said:

You are creating your own suffering. Asking for a 40 year old in a 20 year old girl's body is like looking for an unicorn. It is mission impossible. Trust me.

I told you the solution a long time ago. Just befriend older women like 40-50 and have them as platonic friends so it feeds your spiritual needs. And then just date romatically with younger girls but just accept them for who they are.  

Spiritualty is accepting people who they are. And not expecting a donkey to be a horse and a horse to be a donkey. God created women like this for a reason. 

I agree that spirituality is accepting everything and everyone as they are, hence I am Accepting my situation and that letting go of dating might be the best choice. And by letting go, I mean more so the path of Natasha: ”relaxed dating”.

I cannot have sex with these youngsters with whom I only see as sex. I have tried multiple times after breaking up from my 5 year relationships a year ago. I don’t get sexually aroused enough to come.

A fulfilling sexual experience for me comes for a holistic mind-body-soul intimacy.

Edited by Miguel1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

I agree that spirituality is accepting everything and everyone as they are, hence I am Accepting my situation and that letting go of dating might be the best choice. And by letting go, I mean the path of Natasha: ”relaxed dating”.

I cannot have sex with these youngsters with whom I only see as sex. I have tried. I don’t get sexually aroused enough to come.

A fulfilling sexual experience for me comes for a holistic mind-body-soul intimacy.

Sounds like you want to fuck ideals or symbols instead of human pussy. Maybe you’re in your head too much during sex. 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

David de Angelo (Eban Pagan) found his GF on burning man. You have a chance! 😉

They seem like a "stage-yellow couple".

They were both 40 when they met. It’s hard for me to imagine dating a 40 year old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Miguel1

13 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

My game is nowhere near the level it was when I was at my peak selfish and manipulative psychological state, around 6-7 years ago. Nowadays applying game itself feels off as it is inherently not aligned with me.

Pussy itself doesn’t motivate me either.

Well well well, sounds that it's time for a veteran to retire. Mission completed with success. I'm proud of you brother! Go on to deeper adventure within your own consciousness and self this time 😉.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, sex is for fun, not sentimentality. 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Sounds like you want to fuck ideals or symbols instead of human pussy. Maybe you’re in your head too much during sex. 

Maybe I just have such deep love and empathy for humans that I don’t want to use them sexually.

Sex itself as purely physical function is boring as hell anyways. Especially with randoms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joshe said:

For me, sex is for fun, not sentimentality. 

Like 99% of men. Nothing special about that :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Miguel1 said:

Maybe I just have such deep love and empathy for humans that I don’t want to use them sexually.

Sex itself as purely physical function is boring as hell anyways. Especially with randoms.

Yeah, I can see how being like that would definitely change things. 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Miguel1 said:

Like 99% of men. Nothing special about that :P

Lol


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

I agree that spirituality is accepting everything and everyone as they are, hence I am Accepting my situation and that letting go of dating might be the best choice. And by letting go, I mean the path of Natasha: ”relaxed dating”.

I cannot have sex with these youngsters with whom I only see as sex. I have tried. I don’t get sexually aroused enough to come.

A fulfilling sexual experience for me comes for a holistic mind-body-soul intimacy.

Interesting approach. I'm curious how it will pan out for you. You had probably so much sex that it feels mundane. But probably it is not the spirituality that is the problem. You just fucked yourself up. Probably the first thing that comes up when you see a pussy is I don't want to use this girl which is an interesting way of seeing things.

 

8 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Sounds like you want to fuck ideals or symbols instead of human pussy. Maybe you’re in your head too much during sex. 

He wants that Matrix shit. The love of Neo and Trinity that broke the Matrix. 

Edited by AION

Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

Are you open to date guys? There are plenty of conscious guys here on the forum, they seem high conscious, even God-Consciousness they have, different flavours.

😹


Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now