Miguel1

Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?

86 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

I think I can safely say I’ve tried pretty much everything I can to find a conscious and compatible partner.

It is just so rare in my age group.

At this point I really am not interested in any normal relationship where I have to play its games and follow its rules.

If I can accept this fully and let go, it will free me of so much mental energy and time.

Who here is at the same place?

It is simply so hard to at this point compromise my commitment to truth, honesty and authenticty - and to play the dating game with normies, as it requires so much sneakiness and games.

Do you have many female friends?

Why are these female friends not good enough to date if they're open to dating?

I may be wrong but I just sense a lot of sweeping statements based on a consciousness state rather than reflecting a conscious reality for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am dating myself right now :D

The yogi lifestyle is not right for most. But I am not most. But Miguel is also not most.

I only entered this chat because Miguel showed a desire for transcendence.

Let's actually describe what's happening here though. He never talked about transcending relationships, he talked about not being able to find the right partner and get the relationship he wants. 

I doubt that for most people any level of consciousness really makes you transcend relationships. When I had mystical experiences what I personally experienced was that my limitations were imaginary or temporary and I could build whatever life I want.

That could be different for others but it seems a lot of times you just are able to be content with not reaching other goals that were previously important to you such as a high quality relationship. That's why I called it coping.

Coping is a valid strategy for some problems in life but every person needs the self-awareness to know what they want and not lie to themselves. 

Miguel has made another thread on this before so we have a lot more context than this one. 

Seems to me like he's still figuring out his value as a man and doesn't have a solid career and business set up for himself and due to that fact he's not able to get the level of respect and abundance in his dating life that he desires.

I believe he has a bias that I commonly call the unhealthy stage green shadow where his rejection of stage orange's validity is leading him to the conclusion that women are playing games and not being ready for a man of his caliber in terms of vulnerability and honesty. 

We can deconstruct this further but that's my read. As I've stated previously there's no real shame in this. I think a lot of men settle for mediocre relationships where both parties don't really respect nor really appreciate each other and settling for such an arrangement is unfortunate. To really get a high level relationship you need to develop your life in terms of both communication skills and emotional intelligence but also more realistically having a level of financial abundance especially as a man is very important. There's a reason financial issues are one of the leading causes of divorce. 

I think it's a wise move to take a break from dating to work on that and I've done the same. 

Edited by LordFall

Building a global media agency. Follow my progress on Instagram

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

I think I can safely say I’ve tried pretty much everything I can to find a conscious and compatible partner.

It is just so rare in my age group.

At this point I really am not interested in any normal relationship where I have to play its games and follow its rules.

If I can accept this fully and let go, it will free me of so much mental energy and time.

Who here is at the same place?

It is simply so hard to at this point compromise my commitment to truth, honesty and authenticty - and to play the dating game with normies, as it requires so much sneakiness and games.

I would love a mature/conscious girlfriend like you @Miguel1, but it's a lot to ask from people. You'd probably have to approach 1 million women to find 1 that's doing this stuff, because that's how rare this journey is.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Bro, that's why yogis live in caves.

At some point you will become so conscious that you will even stop wanting a girlfirend.

Don't forget, girls are Maya.

Why do you care about girls at all? As a distraction from being God.

But, you are still young, so perhaps you aren't ready to hear this yet.

I'm kind of in between. 

I mainly just want a girlfriend who is real enough and is willing to put up with some of the compromises the spiritual mission I'm on requires from her. She won't necessarily come with me on the soul journey, but she can come with me physically, and we can enjoy human companionship.

I think it makes no sense to throw out dating 100% because that's an important thing to keep as you progress through life (transcend and include the human).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LordFall said:

He never talked about transcending relationships

I am planting a seed, for later.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I am planting a seed, for later.

Sure same.

I will make the prediction that as biotech comes up with designer drugs that uniquely address an individual's genome like they're working on and your energy issues are fixed you and Miguel will be back in the club in 2032 and meditating in a cave will be a long-forgotten thought. 

IMO let's just thank God that we live in the 21st century and not in antiquity and most of the problems we face have real solutions and there is no need to meditate most issues away. 


Building a global media agency. Follow my progress on Instagram

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LordFall It is not that complicated as you make it seem.

It is extremely hard to find a conscious partner at a young age, no matter how much you have mastered stage orange.

I have approached 30-50k woman. I have some experience in the field.

Talking with you is exhausting because you look at everything through the lense of orange and business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oOo said:

Do you have many female friends?

Why are these female friends not good enough to date if they're open to dating?

I may be wrong but I just sense a lot of sweeping statements based on a consciousness state rather than reflecting a conscious reality for you.

I have plenty of female friends. They are all exhausting if we were to actually build a deeply intimate relatioship.

Keeping it casual with them is no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Miguel1 said:

It is extremely hard to find a conscious partner at a young age

Have you tried spiritual places like burns or yoga?

Not finding a conscious girl in 30k approaches doesn't sound right.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MarkKol said:

How do you socialize in Finland?

We have clubs here. The metropolitan area in Helsinki has 1.5 million people. It’s ok size nightlife.

Daygame is ok in the summer. No competition really as most men are too shy and reserved. It’s baked in the culture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you open to date guys? There are plenty of conscious guys here on the forum, they seem high conscious, even God-Consciousness they have, different flavours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

Are you open to date guys? There are plenty of conscious guys here on the forum, they seem high conscious, even God-Consciousness they have, different flavours.

Bruh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you tried spiritual places like burns or yoga?

Not finding a conscious girl in 30k approaches doesn't sound right.

This is one of the only good perspectives that I have contemplated.

The biggest issue is definitely logistics. 99.9% of my approaches are in common clubs, streets, parks, festivals and places.

If I were able to meet conscious people condensated in one area, that would obviously be 100x more efficient.

Yet, at the same time, we don’t want hippies or spiritual by-passers, nor do we want to be going to some hardcore practices to approach girls.

Also, most of the 30k approaches were done in my youth where I didn’t have an eye to see a conscious person. Probably bumped into some but they saw my silly pickup games.

Burning man sounds exhausting because it is so trendy, but perhaps I need to go to one.

For me, I also prefer not to date people too much older than me. Hard to find them attractive when I myself look 25 and have the energy of one.

- - -

What is your dating situation Leo? Have you transcended the need for it? Have not seen much signs from you being interested in it in ages. Or perhaps you are just good at keeping it private.

You haven’t been very active on the dating subforum but now you are. Either you are just switching things up on how you spend time here on the forum and / or you are keen to date again.

Edited by Miguel1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Miguel1 

17 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

most of the 30k approaches

Wait what??? You really did 30k approaches ? Lmao i haven't even done 3k. How long did it take you to do all that, sounds like so much work. Plus how do you keep finding places to do so much pick up without becoming noticeable ? Did you travel to new cities ? 

Plus what kind of crazy experiences did you have ?? I really want to hear your perspective, it's so interesting to me. 

Edited by Majed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Are you open to date guys? There are plenty of conscious guys here on the forum, they seem high conscious, even God-Consciousness they have, different flavours.

The only guy sexy enough for me here would be you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Miguel1 said:

The only guy sexy enough for me here would be you 

Damn, I'm in bro.. But seriously, you are young. Keep searching, do not cope :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LordFall what makes you think your own financial achievement has much bearing on the quality of relationship you’re able to find?  In fact, the higher you climb, the less likely you will find a good down to earth girl. Good girls are sparse in high status echelons. Sure, you’ll attract more, but of a certain kind. For example, the waters you’re currently swimming in is littered with shallow women obsessed with their appearance. Honestly, I’d rather date a down to earth Christian girl, and I don’t like Christians. I suppose I dislike overt, idolized egotism far more. Good girls exist at every class level, but the higher you go, the fewer, because money, power, and status corrupt.

Also, good relationships mostly require good compatibility more so than self-development.

And to your earlier point about how Leo is rejecting relationship as cope. Understand that as you age and develop, the toy loses its shine and the question of maintenance and cost can, for some, increasingly outweigh the fun the toy use to provide. If you gave me my pick of the best 100 girls on the planet, I’d turn them all down simply because I can’t stand that lifestyle. It would be hard to turn down such shiny toys, but I know the life they lead to and I truly feel it’s a waste of my time. Even the best possible relationship does not appeal to me. This isn’t a cope. Also, not everyone feels inadequate without romantic relationships.

Edited by Joshe

What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Majed said:

Wait what??? You really did 30k approaches ? Lmao i haven't even done 3k. How long did it take you to do all that, sounds like so much work.

Now that I think about it more closely, it’s more like 20-30k than 30k.

You can approach 3-5k a year. I started my pickup journey 15 years ago.

And as a naturally highly extroverted person who is charismatic and good with people, this is not really an issue.

Edited by Miguel1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joshe said:

what makes you think your own financial achievement has much bearing on the quality of relationship you’re able to find?  In fact, the higher you climb, the less likely you will find a good down to earth girl. Good girls are sparse in high status echelons. Sure, you’ll attract more, but of a certain kind.

Everything he thinks about is through the lense of money and material success. Even his body language in his videos screams that.

Frankly, I’m kinda tired discussing with him, as he mostly says the same, predictable stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a 40 year old woman in a 20 year old body but that is impossible to ask and the ones who are are weird. So if you want a hot girl you have to accept her with her childish stuff too. I rather have innocent and clean slate of a 20 year old than a woman who has become a rambo because of the dicks she knocked out. At the end you can't have your cake and eat it too. For me it is more pleasant to have an easy going girl and who is moldable. I wouldn't want a spiritual girl either. Because hot girls don't go into spirituality who haven't gone through some heavy stuff. I'm ok with some dirt though because I'm not a clean slate myself either but the moment she lets me pay a premium for her mistakes or her bad choices in men I can lose my patience very fast.


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Damn, I'm in bro.. But seriously, you are young. Keep searching, do not cope :D 

I’m tired of searching. I probably just need a break. Summer was so much socializing and playing social games with nornies. I’m burned out.

It’s fall here then dark and cold winter. Probably amI just need a good break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now