Olaf

you're environment will effect the spiral dynamic stage you embody

20 posts in this topic

I live in Amsterdam as some of you know, and the interesting thing is that Amsterdam is one of the most green stage cities in the world. It is very liberal. I lived in Budapest for 6 months and when you live there you realise that they are more in stage orange and blue. Which was very interesting, because you can be as green as you want, trying to rebel against everything, protest, be a free thinker. Yet you go to budapest for 6 months and you adapt to the stage of the society.

Also I realised there are significant benefits in stage blue and orange that we don't have here in Amsterdam. The order and obedience makes everything overall more peaceful, Amsterdam is full of chaos, protests everywhere, always some nonsense happening and everything should just be allowed. Where in Budapest they don't care to rebel, which makes their goverment quite corrupt lol especially when Orban was in power and people are overall more conservative. Yet it was more peaceful. To just name how opposite it is from Amsterdam, in Amsterdam you have free palestine protestors all week long, there you have israel flags hanging on the bridges.

So even tho I come from a green stage city and I am naturally more green, moving to a city that is orange/blue will make you be completly different, until I come back to Amsterdam. So how can someone truely embody stage green in an orange society? You probably can if you really want to, but you have no one backing you up and you have to be a loner. Same thing in a green society, you could be stage yellow, but you would have to be a complete loner in doing so as no one in the society is backing you up. If there will be eventually a society that is yellow, then people will be more yellow naturally and people who would come from a green stage society would adapt to become yellow and it will become normal. And we are naturally more drawn to become like our environment, it is very uncomfortable to be against the environment you are living in, stage blue/orange or green, it would be a constant fight and a lonely path if you really wanted to embody a different stage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Olaf said:

Yet it was more peaceful.

That peace is a veneer. It is more violent in places you never see.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Europe, you have two types of greens. University kids who are all idealistic and shit and middle-aged people who live in boat houses and run sea shell shops/artsy bars. The latter are really chill and warm people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Putin put Orban to power for 20 years. And that is more peaceful to you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leo lives in a stage red city. Does he sound Red to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heaven said:

Leo lives in a stage red city.

Dude, Vegas is not Red.

Vegas is peak Orange.

Vegas is not any worse than LA.

Red is like Yemen or Sudan.

The part of Vegas I live in, is a quiet normal suburb. I don't have strip clubs and rock concerts around me. Outside The Strip, Vegas is a normal American city like Phoenix AZ.

People love to slut-shame Vegas but never lived here.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2026 at 2:50 AM, Basman said:

and middle-aged people who live in boat houses and run sea shell shops/artsy bars. The latter are really chill and warm people. 

This is me, I literally live in front of an ocean. Just need few more years to call myself middle-aged xD

IMG_5110.jpeg

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura yeah kinda similar to Amsterdam, everyone thinks it is the red light district and coffeeshops, it is just a tiny part or the city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura yeah kinda similar to Amsterdam, everyone thinks it is the red light district and coffeeshops, it is just a tiny part or the city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

This is me, I literally live in front of an ocean. Just need few more years to call myself middle-aged xD

IMG_5110.jpeg

Wow bro I’m jealous😅

@Leo Gura I’ve been to Vegas for more than 10 times and just exaggerated to show that you can be up in the spiral and still live in a “lower” city.

Edited by Heaven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Heaven I've been to Vegas 19 times.  I counted them.  

Great place but the dust isn’t going well with my allergies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Heaven Just cause you can, doesn't mean it doesn't effect you. Actually allot of Americans resonated with Budapest when I was there, more then I see them resonate with Amsterdam for example. I think Leo has allot more orange, because he lives in an orange city. But he is also a bit of a loner so therefor he can be okay being alone and developing further into green/yellow/ or triple turquoise as he likes to call it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Great place but the dust isn’t going well with my allergies

Vegas is my second home so I don't have a problem there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone please fix the title.

It's killing me 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nah  . i live in a place where the stage is orange. i reached yellow when i was 24 years old. if you get exposed to self improvment and work on yourself, you can reach any stage

 

keep in mind that there exist sages who are in turqoise 1000s of years ago . like budhism can get you to stage coral  in 500 BC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

This is me, I literally live in front of an ocean. Just need few more years to call myself middle-aged xD

IMG_5110.jpeg

No buddha statue 0/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Basman said:

No buddha statue 0/10

The less idolatry the better. 10/10


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Basman said:

No buddha statue 0/10

You want a HUGE Buddha statue on top of that mini Island in front of my view? 

I’ll become rich only so I can buy that Island and put a huge golden Buddha there and turn the whole Island into a spiritual fuckfest. Now I know how I will find my gf! xD


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now