Olaf

Me and Zenterus went out to do nightgame

24 posts in this topic

@Zenterusand I went out, this might be the first night game session collab from this forum. It is 4 a clock in the morning so I am too tired to do a field report now. All I will say for now is that I opened a girl with "you look like a lost puppy" tomorrow I will write under this post what I  actually learned and the useful feedback Zenterus gave to me. Oh yes and he has good energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feedback:

 

1. Shave my head bald with a beard

2. Go to the gym

3. Work on fashion style

4. Speak from the diagramph "LOUDER"

5. Fix inner game (self worth) love yourself, journal, meditate

6. Don't try to have fun, just stand there still until maybe naturally you want to have fun (which also means to just drop the performance of "having fun") only authentic and congruent

7. COMMIT to the open, stop them like they either gonna reject you hard or accept you and be louder in the open aswell

8. Don't go on hunt mode, look straight and if she happens to come in your eyesight then approach, don't look around as it is low value

9. Basically become an alpha andrew tate version, meaning vocal projection, muscular and bald

10. Be congruent if you talk to her, maybe even boring, she might reject you, but in a nice way, because you were congruent and woman appreciate that over some fake front

11. Don't smile, especially in set, if I talk to her and smile it is not congruent aswell as I look too much like a nice guy. 

12. Being more alpha in my look, style and the way I speak which also comes with that congruence.

13. You got to both do outer game to get reference experiences with pretty girls aswell as inner game of fixing the self worth issue and the self sabotage aka love yourself

14. Feel like you are offering her value as if you might give her 100 euros, because now you might feel like you are taking value from here

15. Practice having a boring conversation with, because that will help with self worth, feeling more reliant on inner game then outer game.

16. Instead of "what to say" just say hey. The idea that you need to say more is a lack of self worth (inner game)

Edited by Olaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17. My shoes are good lol

18. Do fashion that might feel too high status to wear

19. I am serious about it and my future seems bright

20. 10 second challenge every 10 seconds one of you has to approach

21. In a club its more physical/primal and more about energy then for example street game.

22. Accept yourself

23. My main issue is inner game, I do enough approaches

24. With having a good style the initial rejection won't be there or atleast less, it is less an uphill battle

25. Have fun, dance, dance and then approach some, then dance again, but don't force it, stay congruent not performative

26. If you are in a conversation with a girl and you feel low and are congruent, you can just say honestly "i am not feeling well, but I saw you and wanted to say hi" or in other words just be authentic and congruent to how you feel in the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's go, the Actualized squad out in the field helping to counter global population decline! B|

Love to see members actually taking real-world action together!


Building a global media agency. Follow my progress on Instagram

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zen LaCroix depends, with Zenterus I did around 20, I don't really count it is a waste of time and energy and unimportant unless you are a complete beginner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2026 at 8:59 PM, Olaf said:

@Zenterusand I went out, this might be the first night game session collab from this forum. It is 4 a clock in the morning so I am too tired to do a field report now. All I will say for now is that I opened a girl with "you look like a lost puppy" tomorrow I will write under this post what I  actually learned and the useful feedback Zenterus gave to me. Oh yes and he has good energy.

What have you done for me lately.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to club second time this year that same night, funny.


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Sugarcoat you were there with us in spirit

hahahah I swear, I felt I entered a good flow and was open to vibe with people (besides the one I was there with) but I'm not so forward so not much happened. Also the club matters too ig, the last time had more interactions. Ngl you guys crossed my mind, seem very open to me (saw post you were going out thats why)

Edited by Sugarcoat

There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sugarcoat nice! Yeah first night don't expect too much, I remember my first night after a long time not going out, I approached no one. If you go regularly only then some momentum builds and you will get more comfortable approaching and approaching more. Its best to either go regularly or don't even try and just have fun dancing instead, that can also be more fun then approaching at times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Sugarcoat nice! Yeah first night don't expect too much, I remember my first night after a long time not going out, I approached no one. If you go regularly only then some momentum builds and you will get more comfortable approaching and approaching more. Its best to either go regularly or don't even try and just have fun dancing instead, that can also be more fun then approaching at times. 

Breaking the tension barriers in ourselves very important yes, it's like first major step then things can unfold from there. I tend to try to be in my own flow and be in tune, then if it seems fitting, if I get sense of potential mutuality, on occasion I can be more forward

I get more interactions at coffee shops or out in the city than club hahahahah. (someone just approached me as im sitting here, had to pause, what coincidence??no joke, it's just showing opposite perspective)

Edited by Sugarcoat

There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The energy in your threads is helping me I swear 😂 (sorry if I sound too wacky, just felt funny thinking that thought)


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sugarcoat yes it is definitely my charismatic and attractive energy being transferred xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olaf said:

@Sugarcoat yes it is definitely my charismatic and attractive energy being transferred xD

😂Something definitely 


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, integration journey said:

I fucking wish I live in the Netherlands sometimes😂

It's the weed I swear


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@integration journey its okay, but dutch woman aren't really romantic and not easy to get, they are quite logical and masculine. Unless drunk at night maybe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now