LordFall

What is your favorite thing about women?

41 posts in this topic

In a relationship what I love is how masculine you can feel with a woman, that you can't feel by being single, it is like their polar opposite femininity can amplifies my masculinity in a way that I cannot do alone and by myself. I think the same might be true for woman where they can feel more feminine in a way that a woman cannot feel on her own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The possibility for a range of new experiences that she brings to the table to be explored. Things that perhaps you could not experience by yourself. 

Edited by Salvijus

“Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best thing about a woman is the very fact that she's a woman. As the best thing about the flower is everything that makes up a flower - the whole package so to say. 


“Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I really enjoy places that have feminine-dominant energy, and I was mostly friends with girls growing up until around puberty anyway. (As an adult, I have a much harder time connecting with women in general, but it's probably the residue of my own baggage more than anything.)

TBH my favourite thing about being a woman attracted to other women is not having any men there (even though I'm very physically attracted to men as well). It changes the energy. But like, feeling feminine while surrounded by other women who are just so beautifully themselves.

 

Whatever the adulthood version is of braiding flower crowns to put in our hair and swapping friendship bracelets, lol.

My personal kryptonite is running through the woods at night with my witchy friends. (Maybe again one day!)

Edited by eos_nyxia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@eos_nyxia Yes! Daisy chains as necklaces and crowns! I still pick them and make necklaces. 

There's a section of my building that is for retirees. The ladies have morning tea. I often bring them back chains of flowers for fun. It is spring here now... I've already been an evil little harpie and stolen flowers to decorate the chains 😈 innocent fun though. 

Thanks for sharing 🫶


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2026 at 3:07 PM, LordFall said:

My favorite thing about women is that they seem too good to be true to me. I like to compete and analyze and always think and often one of the only things that stops my mind and leaves me in awe is a beautiful woman. I do daily meditation and it also stops my mind but sometimes it leaves it in a dull state, whereas the feminine energizes me and gives me inspiration. 

If there were only men on earth and I was given the task to create another being I'm quite sure I would've fucked it up. I think I would come up with like a humanoid Lion and it would start hunting us and the dudes would be like bro wtf are you even doing and my only defence would be fuck my bad it sounded cool in my mind. 

Women are truly a masterstroke of simplicity and amazingness all in one and I'm quite grateful for their existence. 

Women on the forum can also answer the question about other women! 

Probably their smell.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Women's sometime beauty, women's sometime inscrutableness, women's sometime nuturingness, women's sometime defiance, women's softness, women's hardness. Call me an old romantic. Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Women's sometime beauty, women's sometime inscrutableness, women's sometime nuturingness, women's sometime defiance, women's softness, women's hardness. Call me an old romantic. Ha!

Sometimes?!

 

 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Sometimes?!

Each to their own lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LastThursday said:

Each to their own lol.

Oh no..I think you need to clarify haha. Women's sometime beauty.   Does this mean when they are being sp called ugly they aren't so attractive.  Just trying to understand your statements.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noooo dont' break my fourth wall. Oh ok. I'm saying that women may have one or all or none of those attractive attributes, and that's it's ok. Obviously, my list is gross simplification for effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Noooo dont' break my fourth wall. Oh ok. I'm saying that women may have one or all or none of those attractive attributes, and that's it's ok. Obviously, my list is gross simplification for effect.

Of course.  A gross simplification indeed 😀

Don't worry..we have all tried to oversimplify them.  Just be careful because they hang on every word 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Of course.  A gross simplification indeed 😀

Don't worry..we have all tried to oversimplify them.  Just be careful because they hang on every word 

It's not about being hung up on words. It's about cutting through the bullshit.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It's not about being hung up on words. It's about cutting through the bullshit.

Yes. You should understand that better than all of us because you are the perfect combination of genders. You badass.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Yes. You should understand that better than all of us because you are the perfect combination of genders. You badass.

:)


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yimpa said:

:)

I want to understand more though.  A lot more.  A glimpse into your mind could up my body count a thousand fold.  


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yimpa u know I was joking right. I hope you can appreciate deep jokes because you are the joker.  But seriously.  A glimpse into your mind would allow me to understand how the female thinks. I just dont get it to this day..with my conquests being well over 200, it is meaningless.  I strive to understand how you think.  Because man is wired so different. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

allow me to understand how the female thinks

There are no generalisations to be had, each woman is different. You're better off understanding what men are, since masculinity in all it's ways is what the majority of women find attractive.  Since you're a man you're already at an advantage in that department, gotta flow with that more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

There are no generalisations to be had, each woman is different. You're better off understanding what men are, since masculinity in all it's ways is what the majority of women find attractive.  Since you're a man you're already at an advantage in that department, gotta flow with that more.

Hmm.  Debatable.  Id like to understand more how the female mind works.  Because yes. That's exactly how we work.  We work off our masculinity and how they react to said masculinity.   But.  That isn't good enough. Because what we really need to understand is what goes on when that masculinity isn't in front of them.  Then how does their mind work?  How do they think? By what mechanism? Maybe our mechanism is conquest.  But maybe theirs is companionship.  But it would be interesting to take a step into their mind for a day.  We might be quite flabbergasted. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I want to understand more though.  A lot more.  A glimpse into your mind could up my body count a thousand fold.  

I desire genuine connection, not sexual objects.

When I first came out to you and you started crying, it was a genuine connection. Completely unscripted. It like catching lighting in a bottle. That is what I feel drawn to:

 

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Yimpa u know I was joking right. I hope you can appreciate deep jokes because you are the joker.  

I cannot resonate with a joke if I cannot relate to it. 

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

 But seriously.  A glimpse into your mind would allow me to understand how the female thinks. I just dont get it to this day..with my conquests being well over 200, it is meaningless.

It’s still a complete mystery to me. 

Yes, I am glad you are aware of how meaningless that is. In the words of Rivers Cuomo, you are Tired of Sex. You cannot help yourself until everything falls apart.

Quote

  I strive to understand how you think.  Because man is wired so different. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3keL3_rjjd/


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now