Olaf

give me your best opener

47 posts in this topic

@mmKay what voodoo magic have you done on her xD

Edited by Olaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 It is sometimes hard to connect to stage orange girls for me. I naturally vibe more with like artistic girls. I saw a girl who was completly dressed with colourful clothes on and in my mind I thought like "she understands me" and I approached her and we were really on a more similar vibe, was also easy to close. With stage orange girls I don't know you have to have some luxury dickhead looking vibe to you and talk more like an asshole probably. Someone like Clav the looksmaxxer would do great as he is stupid, good looking, superficial and a dickhead and that is what resonates more with orange girls, superficical bullshit around status. 

Why do you think I do so well :)

Most of them haven't found this forum.

But seriously you're right.  I would love to meet a women who is bothered by the famous philosophical question. "Does a tree make a sound when it falls with no one around."

They just think it does. Lol.

@Leo Gura @Olaf hey there's a good opener!

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2026 at 10:52 AM, Olaf said:

@Joseph Maynor I try to stay away from complimenting girls too much, if she has something colourful on, I will just say "that is the most colourful outfit I have seen all day" it isn't really a compliment altho you could interpret it that way, more like an easy observation to start the conversation from. 

Can you explain this more to me?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/10/2026 at 0:08 AM, Inliytened1 said:

Does a tree make a sound when it falls with no one around."

They just think it does. Lol.

 

Or she might answer your question with another question, she might ask who is asking the question?

And how would you answer her question to your question, exactly? 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"How YOU goin', cu**?" 

NB might be continent dependant :ph34r:


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

"How YOU goin', cu**?" 

NB might be continent dependant :ph34r:

😂 

I love watching the Australian MAFS  those Aussie’s are walking talking fireballs. So much more entertaining than the British MAFS


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now