Inliytened1

I'm enlightened at getting laid. AMA anything

626 posts in this topic

Just now, Olaf said:

@Monster Energy you only are making them hate you more xD

Natasha doesn’t hate me, though. She was concerned about my mental health. I mean, that must mean something, right?!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Monster Energy you need a place where the woman are easier like Colombia, hell I might even come with you, only to make sure you don't get killed for your kidney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does Leo, who is bald, get to take Natasha and Emerald all by himself?

What kind of power does this man possess?

It’s not fair.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olaf said:

@Monster Energy you need a place where the woman are easier like Colombia, hell I might even come with you, only to make sure you don't get killed for your kidney

Spain is good start to get laid have I heard by and old wise man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 you guys are one inch away from getting permanently banned

We take you with us, we can’t leave you with these crazy people 

One penis away from getting banned 

Edited by Monster Energy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Emerald is cute.  I haven't seen Natasha. But @Emerald 6/10

In the US. I'd do her. But im not doing backflips over it.

 

7 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

The crazy thing is, Emerald and Natasha are 9/10s in the US, but in Europe they’re 6/10s.

 

You guys just gave me a great business idea. It's a social media like a forum except a lot of the users are bots by design. When the users start engaging in low value nonsense, they get shadow banned but don't know it. They talk to AI agents that coach them to have social calibration and being able to communicate productively with other humans.

I think this will really revolutionize social media and start a new era of interdependence for humanity. Some people are just too low in development to communicate with the rest of the bunch.

It's actually a documented effect. It's called Gresham's Law of Discourse.

What should I call it? 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Closed.

Ridiculous.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha Tori Maru this is crazy.  We're having man talk here and you just lock it? What part of the program don't you agree with? That we are filthy animals? Well. I hate to break this one truth to you.  We are filthy animals. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Natasha Tori Maru this is crazy.  We're having man talk here and you just lock it? What part of the program don't you agree with? That we are filthy animals? Well. I hate to break this one truth to you.  We are filthy animals. 

Don't lump us in with you. The way you talk and @Monster Energy talk is sexual harassment and entirely inappropriate for a mixed gender forum. 

You can discuss dating and sex in a sophisticated or productive way. The way you go about it is very uncalibrated and offensive. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 Keep this thread locked please.

Nothing good is going to come from this thread.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LordFall said:

Don't lump us in with you. The way you talk and @Monster Energy talk is sexual harassment and entirely inappropriate for a mixed gender forum. 

You can discuss dating and sex in a sophisticated or productive way. The way you go about it is very uncalibrated and offensive. 

Its by far not sexual harrasmsnrt. So stop jumping on the cool bus.

No. We just got real here and she couldn't take it.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now