Posted August 20 (edited) 26 minutes ago, Rishabh R said: @LordFall Ok but how do you overcome your approach anxiety ? I mean what I have found is that taking action despite anxiety surprises me about my potential. I mean one day at work - basically I am into science work and all. So I expressed myself honestly to a girl aka being vulnerable . She scolded me and told me to focus on work. Later the next day she initiated a conversation with me about my career plans , we had multiple joyful conversations . And also like earlier I wasn't practicing vulnerability , I mean I was obsessed ,needy and desperate for getting laid . Which was outcome dependent goal and my results with women sucked more than now ( honestly ) despite approaching .Lately I have been getting increased engagement from females. So could you explain that ? As per work I will be joining at a new workplace. And what I have noticed is that wherever I go some women reject me while some women are receptive to me . 😅 Switching from work more to social mode is a common way for guys to experience approach anxiety since logic and free flowing conversations are pretty drastically different from one another. Having confidence in yourself as a man and what you bring to the table is also crucial. If you know that random women out and about would be lucky to have you in their life then you gain that masculine man to woman frame and it's easier to both not be anxious and also be playfully flirty in conversation because you aren't desperate for pussy. Edited August 20 by LordFall The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Inliytened1 Don’t forget about the Dairy Queen table. Forgot about that one Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 1 minute ago, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 Don’t forget about the Dairy Queen table. Forgot about that one What the fuck is the Dairy Queen stuff...i'm lost..lol Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) @Inliytened1 Don't worry, we'll whip you into shape. You'll be getting laid in no time. I'll even teach you how to do it with some class. We see you've been at this conversation basically non-stop since Monday. I already asked the forum to help, but maybe this is just a special project between me and you. How can I help, buddy? Dairy Queen is a restaurant lol Edited August 20 by yetineti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Ok so I'm calling LEO out on this one, he changed my topic name - i want to at least know how many girls he's fucked Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 1 minute ago, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 Don't worry, we'll whip you into shape. You'll be getting laid in no time. I hope so, it's been a while now. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Back to the original topic . I fucked in a psych ward. God Loves You https://substack.com/@oppositionless?utm_source=user-menu Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, Oppositionless said: Back to the original topic . I fucked in a psych ward. No way The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 30 minutes ago, Rishabh R said: Lately I have been getting increased engagement from females. So could you explain that ? It’s because you are a strong caring protective genuine kind warm mature wise male. Women are drawn to those fine qualities in a man. . Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Mellowmarsh Thanks for the appreciation . Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @LordFall Is this your life purpose: dating/sex? Genuine question. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 1 minute ago, Rishabh R said: @Mellowmarsh Thanks for the appreciation . You carry yourself with a peaceful grace and dignity. This has not escaped my notice because it’s everything I look for in people. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Mellowmarsh I agree. He seems like a really good guy. I empathize with the anxiety because he seems really smart and kind, so it's like, fuck. If you just find an exercise or a hobby that makes you feel attractive so you can get over that, the dude is going to end up in a really good relationship. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Guys, I am tired of policing threads that are disrepectful towards women. I want you all to pause and reflect on how disrespectfully you discuss women in general, not just this thread. You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, Leo Gura said: Guys, I am tired of policing threads that are disrepectful towards women. I want you all to pause and reflect on how disrespectfully you discuss women in general, not just this thread. We'll pause but you are the one doing the pickup game not us. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 7 minutes ago, LordFall said: No way not the super locked down part but the middle of the road iop type part . God Loves You https://substack.com/@oppositionless?utm_source=user-menu Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said: Guys, I am tired of policing threads that are disrepectful towards women. I want you all to pause and reflect on how disrespectfully you discuss women in general, not just this thread. @Leo Gura Then pick better mods to do it, that won’t cause the issue themselves. Simple solution. I'm not asking for anyone to be banned, but this was a weak response. The forum is your responsibility regardless of tiredness. Edited August 20 by yetineti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, yetineti said: @Leo Gura then pick better mods to do it. He's the biggest one of them all. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Leo Gura Sorry Leo if it goes against the forum guidelines if my comments feel off . @Mellowmarsh Yup vulnerability also includes apologizing when necessary . @yetineti I hope so. 😂 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Inliytened1 Yes, he has the power you think you have. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites