Posted August 20 14 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: Amazing. At first being alone was daunting. I had never experienced it. It has been the most enriching experience for me to get in touch with my true self - I wish I had done it earlier. I remain in a really good, happy, peaceful and content space Man I mean I must be underestimating my happiness by comparing to the excitement of other couples after they get into a relationship. 😉Gotta take a happiness test quiz. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 46 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: It is the wrong angle - be on your best behaviour for YOU. It's for you that you remain in control and authenticity with your expression in a civil way. Hold space for your emotions and feelings in full masculine expression and containment. You can say "I find her unnattractive" in healthy authentic expression without the need for rhetoric like "That woman is a disgusting whale". Your outer behaviour should be calibrated against your inner voice (and not dictated by it), otherwise there is a risk of becoming out of integrity with your considered values. And you value good, strong and loving feminine women who are higher consciousness (from what you have said previously!). That's a fundamental value as it touches on connection, unity, love. Oneness. Infinity through the yin/yang dichotomy. Most of the time people with healthy boundaries tend not to tolerate that type of speech. They don't need to control you; they can simply remove themselves from your world. On the flip side, people with weaker boundaries may remain and either tolerate the behaviour or attempt to control it. Boundaries are never about controlling others - always about what we let in. You want that high consciousness healthy woman! Your expression is part of what that woman will evaluate when deciding whether she wants you. You want that woman! Your masculine expression can attract that. But it might be difficult when you call women “whales,” ay? With love! So it seems like you aren't really being judgmental here. YouTube Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 The raw truth is this. Ya’ll came to earth to get absolutely fucked up, there’s nothing to be ashamed about that. What else were you going to do here? What else do you imagine there is to do here? Babies suck tits, and adults suck, quite literally. It’s natural. You were born this way, don’t fight it. How on earth do you think the 8 billion people got here in the first place, well that’s obvious isn’t it. People come to earth to fuck each others brains out. I mean what the fuck else is there in life to do. There’s nothing wrong with you, you’re all just here on earth to be fucked up. The most interesting thing about that is those who admit this truth to themselves are the most enlightened, liberated, and totally free. Thumbs 👍 up to fucking, you love it, if you didn’t , you’d all be extinct by now. Happy fucked up living you all. 😊 And remember, you’re a long time dead, you only pass through here once, don’t waste your chance to be fucked up, just unleash the beast, you filthy animals. Roarrrr!! Unleash the raw man, and never hold back. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) 6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said: So it seems like you aren't really being judgmental here. I don't feel judgement - there isn't any blocking - only authentic feeling in that post. I went for a walk on lunch and had a think about the thread. Thought "what would I say to a man I admire, who might be going through something rough, to inspire him? To ignite his masculinity to be the best man he can be, so he can attract the best women for him?" I suppose it came out from my femininity - it rereads to me like feminine expression. Dunno. It suddenly came out! I just tried my best to relationally understand. To really see him Edited August 20 by Natasha Tori Maru It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 4 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: I don't feel judgement - there isn't any blocking - only authentic feeling in that post. I went for a walk on lunch and had a think about the thread. Thought "what would I say to a man I admire, who might be going through something rough, to inspire him? To ignite his masculinity to be the best man he can be, so he can attract the best women for him?" I suppose it came out from my femininity - it rereads to me like feminine expression. Dunno. It suddenly came out! I just tried my best to relationally understand. To really see him I feel the same way. I don't see anything wrong with creating sexual relation. It is it's own thing. YouTube Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) This is kind of a taboo thing to discuss. But it is there too, right? Kinda reminds me of this by analogy: Edited August 20 by Joseph Maynor YouTube Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said: I love you man. Shit, yeah get me laid. Like that's what i need.. I think you need to get fucked. That sounds more like you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) Jesus Fucking Christ. Yes, yes, yes, you’re all just fucking your self. Who hasn’t cried out OH MY FUCKING GOD during orgasm? That’s right, it’s a heavenly divine experience, you’re God given heaven on earth. You will move mountains and trigger earthquakes with your mighty power that’s within all of you. Keep banging big, go hard or go home. That’s your lot folks. You were made for this. God is good. There is a God and you love you. 🥰 love 🥰 love 🥰 love….it’s all you. Edited August 20 by Mellowmarsh Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Morning Woody, how you feeling today? Err, well I can’t seem to control this erection, but other than that I’m fine. Okay well don’t worry about it, you were never in control, you’re just a toy in toy town. Kids and adults love to play with you. Toys are fun. Come to think of it , who put the FUN in fundamental? Hmm, it’s all bit mental to me. Well yes, so buckle up doll, let go baby, to infinity and beyond. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @MellowmarshTook you a while to get over here, guess you didn't have the guy driving you in the ferrari Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: @MellowmarshTook you a while to get over here, guess you didn't have the guy driving you in the ferrari Nah, I’m a self driving vehicle. 😉 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 34 minutes ago, Jirh said: I think you need to get fucked. That sounds more like you. i'll take whatever I can get at this point. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said: Nah, I’m a self driving vehicle. 😉 On 10/13/2025 at 1:26 AM, Yimpa said: I am autosexual. God’s happy little accident Edited August 20 by Yimpa 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said: Nah, I’m a self driving vehicle. 😉 No one can afford your wishes anyway. I checked and I'd have to cash in the whole retirement just to drive you around in that thing. But it would be kinda cool Edited August 20 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said: No one can afford your wishes anyway. I checked and I'd have to cash in the whle retirement just to drive you around in that thing. But it would be kinda cool The thing is, I love the aesthetic feel and look of a car , love a good drive, but I’m not really interested in owing one. Does that make sense? Too much maintenance, I’m a low maintenance kind of girl, and yes, I’m all woman. 👩 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said: I want @Emerald to comment on this thread. It's too disgusting for her, she won't comment on this. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 47 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said: This is kind of a taboo thing to discuss. But it is there too, right? Kinda reminds me of this by analogy: Debates about sex remind you of mac and cheese? You're a kinky one that's for sure The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: No one can afford your wishes anyway. I checked and I'd have to cash in the whle retirement just to drive you around in that thing. But it would be kinda cool I like you, you’re a fun guy, or is that a fungi, it’s hard to smell the difference, it’s organic and shit, there’s not mushroom in here for two, I’m a one man/ wo. Wooo me, me, me. I’m just about me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 1 minute ago, LordFall said: Debates about sex remind you of mac and cheese? You're a kinky one that's for sure It’s not kinky. Sex is identical to eating food, sometimes I do both at the same time. It’s delicious.🤤 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, Mellowmarsh said: I like you, you’re a fun guy, or is that a fungi, it’s hard to smell the difference, it’s organic and shit, there’s not mushroom in here for two, I’m a one man/ wo. Wooo me, me, me. I’m just about me. Hahah....loving this. Yeah, there is not a ton of difference when it comes to me, fun and fungi! You get the whole package with me! Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites