No-Thing

You Have No Idea What Enlightenment Is

33 posts in this topic

You have no idea what enlightenment is and You never will. No one knows what it is. You will not become a better person. You will not have any insights. You will not grow your consciousness. There is nothing to gain. The search is over. The search for anything and everything is pointless. Everything is meaningless. There is nothing to understand. Stop. People will not like you more. You will not gain any mystic powers. The now does not exist. God does not exist. Meditation is a waste of time. Buddha was full of shit. Spirituality is a fairytale for confused children. Raising your awareness is masturbation. Nothing you will ever do will improve your life. Personal Development is stupid. Listening to Leo or any other teacher is as useful as reading Donald Trumps tweets.

If for any weird reason you resonate with this message. Check out U.G. Krishnamurti

636139907582471727-1468447166_maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by No-Thing

Then I'll proceed to have direct consciousness of this matter.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

@Phrae You shall do what you shall do. Nothing you do or have has any value to anyone (especially not yourself).

Edited by No-Thing

@No-Thing Yep. I am engaged in a controlled folly.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

Come on guys. Jump on the bandwagon and help me burn all our stupid beliefs to the ground. Give your mind nothing to hold on to!

The fish that swallowed the worm with a hook in it. Haha

What to do now?  Maybe try to swim away? Maybe put a good fight? Or try to spit it out?

Who is it that baited the hook in the first place?:D

877.png

@No-Thing

Sorry to troll, but this is just too damn funny xD

4g86vuoyp0cx.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I have searched everywhere to find an answer to my question, 'Is there enlightenment?' , but have never questioned the search itself. Because I have assumed that goal, enlightenment, exists, I have had to search, and it is the search itself which has been choking me and keeping me out of my natural state. There is no such thing as spiritual or psychological enlightenment because there is no such thing as spirit or psyche at all. I have been a damn fool all my life, searching for something which does not exist. My search is at an end."

Haha omg. Enlightenment is just this shiny object our ego gets hooked on and in the end it just a load of crap. 

@cetus56  I love your way of putting it.

@Shin Look shin, let me burn my ship first before I come play with you in the open water.

4 minutes ago, No-Thing said:

Enlightenment is just this shiny object our ego gets hooked on

This is true

5 minutes ago, No-Thing said:

in the end it just a load of crap

Well this isn't though.   These body/minds are going to fall away someday. Aren't you the least bit interested in what lies ahead so as to truly live now.?

I never understand how people can be like that. I mean being that sure of themselves. Especially when it comes to the people that have at least heard of enlightenment. Like are you kidding me? You are being told that your whole life was just an ILLUSION. But now somehow after all you act like a part of it was an illusion which you could never figure out if you were alone, but this part of it is "real as fuck" just as it was real back then when it was an illusion. Are you kidding me? How are you sure you are not literally kidding yourself into something? How are you so sure of what is real and not when you say you have lived in an illusion and have taken it to be real for years once?

@cetus56 It's a load of crap from the perspective of the my self as it is it's death sentence. If I am interested in enlightenment than that stands in the way of it's manifestation. 

@Emre What you are saying are just stories in your head. Nothing of it has any relation to reality. You are looking for the point but there is no point. Just relax that is all you can do. Relax, surrender, accept. All else is swimming upstream.

You are right is certain way @No-Thing In the sense that there's no enlightenment and nothing to seek.

The problem is that the ego doesn't know how to find something without seeking, it doesn't know how to not seek something and that's the difficult part.

I hear a lot of stuff from UG Krishnamurti and IMO he is enlightened even when he says he is not. And probably he says he's not because of what I wrote above. There's no enlightenment, no path, nothing... just be.

But is hard to do that...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse Yes I totally agree with you. Thats why I love the analogy of cetus56 :-)

All advise is relative to the stage of the path you are in. I burned so many things in my life that there is not much left of me. I read UG a while ago and I couldn't get where he was coming from. Now I get it and this thread helped me realize it more clearly. 

This thread is probably going to confuse some folks but hey they are probably already confused. 

Edited by No-Thing

3 minutes ago, No-Thing said:

This thread is probably going to confuse some folks but hey they are probably already confused. 

Lol... true.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

It's not so much that you will confuse them, it's just that your post are in general extremely negative, and most seekers lives (at least when you start) are already negative enough.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, No-Thing said:

You have no idea what enlightenment is and You never will. No one knows what it is. You will not become a better person. You will not have any insights. You will not grow your consciousness. There is nothing to gain. The search is over. The search for anything and everything is pointless. Everything is meaningless. There is nothing to understand. Stop. People will not like you more. You will not gain any mystic powers. The now does not exist. God does not exist. Meditation is a waste of time. Buddha was full of shit. Awareness is a fairytale for confused children. Spirituality is the wrong path. Nothing you will ever do will improve your life. Personal Development is stupid. Listening to Leo or any other teacher is as useful as reading Donald Trumps tweets.

If for any weird reason you resonate with this message. Check out U.G. Krishnamurti

636139907582471727-1468447166_maxresdefault.jpg

As a trigger, your post enlightens me

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 hour ago, No-Thing said:

Raising your awareness is masturbation. Nothing you will ever do will improve your life. Personal Development is stupid. Listening to Leo or any other teacher is as useful as reading Donald Trumps tweets.

Phew! What a relief. Meditation, healthy eating, exercise, contemplation, self-enquiry, and all that PD bullshit is too difficult anyways.

Welp, back to watching netflix while eating a bag of cheetos in one hand and doing... something else... with the other. I mean, it's all just pointless anyways, right?

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

7 minutes ago, jjer94 said:

Phew! What a relief. Meditation, healthy eating, exercise, contemplation, self-enquiry, and all that PD bullshit is too difficult anyways.

Welp, back to watching netflix while eating a bag of cheetos in one hand and doing... something else... with the other. I mean, it's all just pointless anyways, right?

I know where you are coming from. 

At a given point contemplation and all the techniques you are using run on auto pilot because you rewired your brain.

Meditation will occur naturally so lying on your bed doing nothing relaxes you 10 times more watching netflix. So why would you go back to that?

After eating a bag of ships you feel like shit and you are well aware of it. So where would the motivation come from to do that?

At a given point all that is left is the seeker and the rest takes care of itself. But you need to decide for yourself when that is and you should definitely not listen to a random guy like me on a forum.