Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antonio

Pickup Community

17 posts in this topic

Hello Leo, people,

I watched a Leo's video that has to do with pickup guys, and I agree with Leo. Going to a party and catch some girls is sometimes something shallow because you just talk about bullshit and I should say that I am fed up with these kinds of practices since it is always the same topics, techniques or whatever.  In addition, I noticed that the girls that I catch, are kind of simple-minded and unstable which is completely understandable becauseI met them in a bar or a club (Probably, I just attract these kinds of girls). In my case, I catch girls in a party or a club because of my physical needs. I know I know I should focus on more important things... And I try to tame my EGO but it is complicated.

I have a question where can I find wiser and stable women because I think in a club it is not possible.

Anywhere else?  I think you can still find some quality girls there, but surely you'll have to look around for one.
University,  work, meetups, friends, etc. Hell, you can even meet them in a store. 

2 hours ago, Antonio said:

where can I find wiser and stable women

Inside of you.

Sit and meditate.

@Antonio how are you different from those girls in the club? You are in that club yourself. 

What you can do is work on yourself. Build yourself up. And then see what you attract. 

20 hours ago, SFRL said:

@Antonio how are you different from those girls in the club? You are in that club yourself. 

What you can do is work on yourself. Build yourself up. And then see what you attract. 

I am aware of what personal development is, and I am working in my life purpose... But sometimes is hard to stay focus on it because of all those physical needs. In addition, I am always reading something and I know what I want. Yes, I know that my comment about the girls was not polite but well you should agree that each person is in different level in regard to personal development and purpose life, some of the don't even know about those topics.

Develop yourself to the level where you don't mind going out with people who are less or even far less self-developed.

Also, I wouldn't be so fast to judge girls who hang out at clubs and bars to be "simple-minded", in most cases it's just the setting and mood that makes them look like that, they are like that just because they are seeking fun that night. And yes, in the clubs you won't find many girls who are into meditation, personal development, etc., but it's not a fault of that place, they're hard to find anywhere. Also, a party is not a place to talk about such things, so many girls will show no interest in talking about personal development, just because they don't want to waste the night talking about life, they want to forget about their everyday life instead.

Do you have a higher chance of striking "the right kind of girl" somewhere else? Probably. Is that chance much higher? Not that much. 

Have you ever tried cold approach during the day? I think this would work for you. This and patience.

2 minutes ago, Girzo said:

girls who are into meditation, personal development, etc.

Is this something you all talk about with people regularly? I personally avoid it, perhaps I'd mention that I have an interest in psychology or spirituality but generally that's it. Not really meet anyone whom i felt really resonate with it, if anything I'd help a friend get laid.

1 minute ago, Spiral said:

Is this something you all talk about with people regularly?

I almost never talk about that in social situatations, for me it's lame and boring (it's called self-developmnet for a reason, you should keep it for yourself), but got the idea that this is what OP wants by seeking for a "wiser women", so I tried to discuss the topic from that angle. 

BTW, Antonio, how old are you?

On 6/2/2017 at 2:54 PM, Antonio said:

Hello Leo, people,

I watched a Leo's video that has to do with pickup guys, and I agree with Leo. Going to a party and catch some girls is sometimes something shallow because you just talk about bullshit and I should say that I am fed up with these kinds of practices since it is always the same topics, techniques or whatever.  In addition, I noticed that the girls that I catch, are kind of simple-minded and unstable which is completely understandable becauseI met them in a bar or a club (Probably, I just attract these kinds of girls). In my case, I catch girls in a party or a club because of my physical needs. I know I know I should focus on more important things... And I try to tame my EGO but it is complicated.

I have a question where can I find wiser and stable women because I think in a club it is not possible.

I have a related question that doesn't relate directly back to the query but I think could be of help. Do you ever have deep attractions or more physical attractions based on appearance and sex drive needs? Do you ever have a strong attraction to a particular woman or is it more of an attraction to women in general? Have you ever had a really deep attraction to someone where you couldn't get that person out of your head? 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

13 hours ago, Spiral said:

Is this something you all talk about with people regularly? I personally avoid it, perhaps I'd mention that I have an interest in psychology or spirituality but generally that's it. Not really meet anyone whom i felt really resonate with it, if anything I'd help a friend get laid.

Yes, I always talk about this in an indirect way, for instance talking about their hobbies, or the books that they read. if their favorite book is Harry Potter then I have an insight about this person and please don't misunderstand me harry potter is ok but... as a favorite book?. I also have met people whose have sleeping as a hobby or party each weekend.

I really enjoyed personal development, actually, this is my main hobby and this triggers other hobbies such as languages, reading, working out, etc.

And the amount that I talk about of those topics depends on the situation and on the girls.

13 hours ago, Girzo said:

I almost never talk about that in social situatations, for me it's lame and boring (it's called self-developmnet for a reason, you should keep it for yourself), but got the idea that this is what OP wants by seeking for a "wiser women", so I tried to discuss the topic from that angle. 

BTW, Antonio, how old are you?

@Antonio sounds to me what is really going on is that you are addicted to sex and women. 

Sex and women are a drug. And you had some and now you want more and better drugs. 

But the real question is not where to find better women. The real question is how to kick the addiction. 

I got the same problem. It's very easy to get addicted to especially ones you get better at it, since it can give you that temporary fix so well.

But it is really not that different then playing Xbox or watching TV. 

As far as the instant happiness vs reward dilemma it's right above Xbox and TV but not much higher. 

You can do things with your life that are more rewarding, and give you more leverage and momentum in life. 

Let's say you build a good body in the gym. On a job interview people may say "this guy looks representable we want him to work for our company". But you can't tell them how many girls you have been banging. 

And the funny thing is when you get your life handled you will attract higher quality women. Because you have not been focusing on women and sex. One of those counter intuitive things. 

Thanks for your support guys. I got good insights about Yoga and working on myself. 

On 6/5/2017 at 1:46 AM, SFRL said:

As far as the instant happiness vs reward dilemma it's right above Xbox and TV but not much higher. 

Well... I think improving your social skills, and your sexy bed skills, is a little better than training up your thumb muscles, and your eye muscles...

But that's just me.

I've never done pickup, but if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would so do it. Its one of the greatest self improvement things you can do in your life.

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Well... I think improving your social skills, and your sexy bed skills, is a little better than training up your thumb muscles, and your eye muscles...

But that's just me.

I've never done pickup, but if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would so do it. Its one of the greatest self improvement things you can do in your life.

Yeah I was taking a shortcut there in my explanation. When you start picking up girls you will develop your social skills and your sex skills. And that can have a positive effect in other areas of your life. 

But a great way to get better, even better then pick-up, is actually having a girlfriend. Because you will just have more exposure to how interaction between a man and a woman works over a prolonged period of time. And people in relationships typically have more sex then people that are single. When you do something more you do get better at it.

Also once you know how to get girls you know how to get get girls. It's like riding a bike. Once you know how to ride a bike you know. You can put the bike away for a year you will still know. So there comes a point, once you know, you can just stop obsessing over it. 

Once you know how to pick up girls, and then you keep doing it and doing it. It starts to look like an addiction. Then you are just doing it for the kick of it but there is not a big learning effect anymore. The curve will still be going up but flatten out a lot. 

So if you are a nerdy dorky guy who has no idea to get a girlfriend, even to save his life....then yeah learning pick-up is pretty much mandatory. 

I think for all guys a period of two years where you focus on getting girls or land a girlfriend is pretty much mandatory, so you prove to yourself, by factual evidence, that you got it. 

But once you know how to ride the bike don't keep riding circles around the church tower like a retard. I mean we may all do that for a while but at some point you got to wake up and expand your horizon. 

Edited by SFRL

On 03/06/2017 at 11:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Antonio Yoga!

there you go. it has been said.

PS: be careful not to practice yoga just for the girls. you'd play a ridiculous role. instead, practice yoga with your heart.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth