bazera

What do you guys eat on a daily basis?

189 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Allergy to what 

Shellfish, Egg, Raw Nuts, Hamburgers, Raw Fruits & Vegetables. I say raw cus I can’t have a raw apple, but I can have applesauce, for example.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Raw Fruits & Vegetables

All of them? oh man, that sucks, sorry to hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, bazera said:

All of them? oh man, that sucks, sorry to hear.

No, not all. I can have oranges. But my options are still very limited. No worries, though. I am like that bushcrafting guy in Leo’s recent blog post. Making use of limitations. *writes this post while snacking on potato chips* xD 

Edit: Ooo, another option I can have is the unlimited salad at Olive Garden. Just gotta avoid the carrots. Sooooo good!

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently, I've gotten a bunch of fresh tomatoes and herbs from my mom's garden, which I've been helping to care for. (Spearmint, basil, thyme, rosemary, sage, etc.) This year sucked for growing as is wasn't the sunniest year, so the tomatoes especially are coming in very late. 

I'm trying to figure out what to do with it all.

I made pesto with the fresh basil and used hemp hearts/ walnuts instead of pine nuts, because pine nuts are over 10 CAD for 1/2 a cup, and they're good but not THAT good. Also made a giant batch of tomato sauce with the fresh tomatoes. Lately I've been eating a lot of lentil pasta with it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

Recently, I've gotten a bunch of fresh tomatoes and herbs from my mom's garden, which I've been helping to care for. (Spearmint, basil, thyme, rosemary, sage, etc.) This year sucked for growing as is wasn't the sunniest year, so the tomatoes especially are coming in very late. 

I'm trying to figure out what to do with it all.

I made pesto with the fresh basil and used hemp hearts/ walnuts instead of pine nuts, because pine nuts are over 10 CAD for 1/2 a cup, and they're good but not THAT good. Also made a giant batch of tomato sauce with the fresh tomatoes. Lately I've been eating a lot of lentil pasta with it. 

that sounds really nice:)

i hate how expensive tomatoes are at the store, so getting some homegrown ones is great.

Edited by Judy2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/09/2026 at 7:22 PM, PsychedelicEagle said:

Sounds delicious — I'mna try it someday.

I just ate an improvised tofu salad that turned out delicious.

Salty tofu with the sweetness from from fresh figs and oranges made it great.

Also, the basil from the tofu seasoning with the tomatoes and the pak choi matched well.

 

IMG_5876.jpeg

Bro is a chef


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now