El Rizzidente

John Anthony's channel taken down

215 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AION said:

@Lucasxp64 @Lucasxp64 @Raze  Multiple people asked me so I will just post the PDF

NoteBookLM gives chopped up summaries. I don't like it. Especially with summarizing big videos Noteboom LM's context window is pathetic.

PDF file:

John Anthony's Dating Strategy Guide.pdf

His videos were mostly advertisements and drama, it’d make more sense to send it the videos from his courses. 

I also don’t like just text because have listed drills and visualizations is immense helpful. One of the few things John got right, he would explain things using flow charts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Raze said:

His videos were mostly advertisements and drama, it’d make more sense to send it the videos from his courses. 

I also don’t like just text because have listed drills and visualizations is immense helpful. One of the few things John got right, he would explain things using flow charts.

You can ask AI to make a flowchart of what he is explaining. But I’m downloading one of his courses. I might stitch up a book of his course including screenshots of his actual flowcharts from the videos. 

Edited by AION

Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who falled for JMULV’s grift deserved to get scammed out of their money lol. Guy was obviously a grifter and unlike Owen or the Tate brothers, he didn’t do much TOFU recruitment of 20-year-old boys. 

That said, YouTube will probably ban most PUA channels eventually. Rightly or wrongly, cold approach is increasingly seen as low-level sexual harassment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bando said:

This was a very insightful experience you shared, I distinctly remember the coaches in this space describing the "ideal" kind of woman to game was a girl with low self esteem.

A woman with low self esteem would be easier to manipulate into doing things they weren't enthusiastic about. They wouldn't outright say this but implication was very heavy.

In this case these forums/coaches would teach guys about breaking through LMR (Last-Minute-Resistance). The common underlying strategy would be to "wear down" a woman emotionally until she kind of just "gave in"

Some coaches would tell guys the only time they should stop trying to "close" is if she gets up and literally leaves your place. This is why ideas like negging was a staple in the PUA world.

The problem with operating like this is that it leaves women very dissatisfied, this is one of the reasons why guys who have a high lay count or do PUA also struggle with retention, at worst it could land them in legal trouble like many of these PUA coaches go through.
 

Yes, that's one of the reasons I tend to push back on false notions like, "Of course if a woman sleeps with a guy, she's attracted to him."

There are plenty of reasons why a woman might sleep with a man other than being attracted... and some of them are just purely about unmet needs and vulnerabilities or being in a really low place.

During those few months, I slept with 6 guys. And I was mildly physically attracted to 3 of them. But I didn't have any sexual desire towards any of them. And I certainly didn't have any crushy feelings.

I was just alone in the world, and I couldn't say no to the company. The majority of those guys were really lonely too. It struck me how lonely some of them were.

But, at other points in my life my discernment had been high... where I would only give the time of day to a guy I was really attracted to and wanting something deeper from. Like, if I didn't have a total crush on him, it was a no.

So, in times of greater strength and higher discernment, attraction requires some really strong feelings that spammy street-approach guys just don't evoke. It takes an actual slow-burn and gradual fermentation of attraction in a platonic context over time.

And as a teenager, I had this transcendent forcefield up. And it was really powerful for repelling the wrong kind of guy and attracting the right kind of guy.  

But at 20, when everything in my life fell apart entirely, that force field got very very weak. The only thing that saved me from this cycle was that the 7th guy that I got with is my husband, which gave me the beginnings of a new social foundation which I needed. And that grew into a family... and I eventually made a bunch of friends and developed a strong network.

It really showed me the importance of human beings having a strong social support system.

So, I had to build out the bottom there rungs of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs.

In that period of time, I was also just in a really low place where the bottom rungs of Maslow's Hierarchy didn't exist for me... I lacked access to food, safety, and connection. I even lost 30 lbs at the time. I would often think during that time that I could be kidnapped/murdered and it would be weeks before anyone would notice. And my boundaries were nearly non-existent.

And it was also the time in my life where I got the most male attention... but most of it was very pushy. And it was very low-quality spammy male attention.

Like, I remember once that I was walking around in the pedestrian area where I live. And I was just wearing a non-form-fitting purple trenchcoat and my hair and make-up wasn't done. My hair was dyed black but my roots were showing significantly after months and months of it growing out. I looked very average.

But about every third man on the street (from 18 to 80) stopped in his tracks to look my way and leer at me.

And during that time, I even stopped looking men in the eyes because I started to develop this fear that all men are secretly like that. I really got this peak behind the curtain of what it is to be the kind of woman that predatory men are targeting.

But I can see that, for a man who has had success with doing pick-up, he may not want to see this and may prefer the narrative that, "Using pick-up, I learned to be more attractive to women."

It's a nicer idea like, "Yay! Personal development! I became more attractive."

But a man's level of attractiveness has a lot more to do with whether he is a great pro-social man. His lay-count is irrelevant to that.

But I can see that in inter-male groups, having sex with women is seen as an indicator of a man's attractiveness, worth, and level of Masculinity. And it feels like that would be an actual indicator of whether or not a man is attractive, as that way "the game" has consistency in the rules for winning it.

But that isn't how it works. It's really just a numbers game. And you just find that a sizable minority of women are just ow-discernment women.

I think this is why there's a lot of slut shaming. It's like, "Hey! In order for my wins in the game to be meaningful, you have to be as challenging to sleep with as your level of attractiveness would logically indicate."

So, a woman who's a 10 who's giving it away easy messes up the game standards and even shows the cracks in the logic of the game.

And there are low-discernment women with crap self-esteem at every level of attractiveness. You can find a 10 who hates herself and wear her down and be like, "Yay! That means I'm attractive because a 10 slept with me!". And you can find a 2 that has so much self-respect that she won't touch a spam guy with a 10-foot pole and go, "So what! What does she know about how attractive a man is? She's a two. She needs to humble herself".

And those are some ugly facts for a guy who has "become more attractive" as a result of doing pick-up. But it is the truth.

Baked into the premise of pick-up is the idea that more attractive women will be universally pickier and are objective judges of male attractiveness. So, it sets up this idea that pick-up is this meritocratic game where a man learns to be more attractive to attract more and more good-looking women. 

This is what makes the game meaningful... because successfully sleeping with attractive women is seen as an indicator that a man has succeeded with making himself more attractive as a man.

But it doesn't account for self-esteem issues, traumas, life struggles, substance addiction, and other messy realities that human women go through that might wear down her boundaries. And that impacts attractive and unattractive women alike.

That's why I say that a man must prioritize between becoming a great/attractive man and having a higher lay-count.

Men who do pick up who have ahigher lay-count just have more audacity and persistence. It doesn't mean anything about his level of non-physical attractiveness if he's getting those lays as a result of just approaching a bunch.

A truly attractive man is just a great man... regardless of whether he uses his greatness to go sleep with a bunch of women or not.

So, a man must recognize that the "cold approach/pick-up" game is very different than the "becoming more attractive" game.

And for some men, they don't care about how attractive they are, as long as they sleep with more women. And if that's their prerogative fine.

But for some guys, becoming a more attractive guy and developing himself will take the higher priority.

Usually men in scarcity mindset will pick the former, and guys in abundance mindset will pick the latter. 


Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is problematic.

I do recall him doing that.

Yes, he trashed other coaches to promote himself.

He has very low character.

He got banned from the RSD forums years ago for secretely recuiting their clients to be his clients. He tried to build his business off of Owen's business while trashing RSD.

I wonder if that is the reason why he has the biggest lay count of all the dating coaches, because women are attracted to low character?


"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is.“

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

I wonder if that is the reason why he has the biggest lay count of all the dating coaches, because women are attracted to low character?

why do you assume he actually has highest lay count. that’s just his marketing USP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

I wonder if that is the reason why he has the biggest lay count of all the dating coaches, because women are attracted to low character?

High chance he is lying about his lay count.

I would never trust anything he says because he has zero qualms about lying.

You should not trust any PUA, especially one with his reputation.

Remember, PUA's treat their male clients exactly the same way they treat women. A woman is just a pussy and a male client is just a wallet.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

High chance he is lying about his lay count.

Agree he would lie, and probably does, but 1,000 lay count or whatever is not that impressive in itself if you’re a professional PUA and have moderate standards. If you’re moderately handsome and okay sleeping with average girls, and your entire job is chasing women, 4-5 pulls a week is doable especially in developing countries (and he was going to such places) with only moderate effort. 

I’m not a professional (although I probably could be) and I routinely pulled 3 times per week in Ukraine and Romania in addition to my full-time remote job lol while not taking it very seriously and blowing off good leads because I was tired or not motivated. 

In Kyiv there was a black British guy who routinely pulled 3 times in a day. But he was a genetic freak, combination of extremely high sex drive and extremely high self-confidence. Has been interviewed by social scientists because he’s such an outlier. 

Point is it’s possible if it’s all you do, especially if you add Tinder to cold approach, and if you have VAs run your multiple Tinder account(s), which is common among guys like JMULV. The only thing unusual would be not getting bored or burnt out before reaching such numbers. 

Edited by nerdspeak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nerdspeak said:

but 1,000 lay count or whatever is not that impressive

That is an insane lay count.

Most coaches do not have such counts. Your ideas are way out of line, skewed by your own absurd successes. This is not remotely normal or typical, even for pros.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is an insane lay count.

Most coaches do not have such counts. Your ideas are way out of line, skewed by your own absurd successes. This is not remotely normal or typical, even for pros.

The best guys in the world ime are not pros, they’re these weird semi-retired rich guys drifting through Eastern Europe and South America. Within these circles my results (I don’t claim 1000 like Jmulv, I don’t count but it’s in line with what I described above) are average at best.

Tbh I think any able-bodied person can do similar numbers given the time, dedication, repetition, and willingness to realistically adjust standards and maximize their value. But having the time to put in the reps required is rare. Not a lot of people have the time or inclination to learn basic Russian and spend 10 hours a day doing approaches on Khreshatyk and in Ukrainian nightclubs, which is what’s required to achieve those stats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

99.9% of guys in PUA including coaches don't have close to even 100 with women of a nice appearance (they are on the right end of the bellcurve if they even have 25-50+). That is extrovert local celebrity numbers, athletes, guys who own a nightclub, etc. Not PUA and def not the majority of scamming coaches. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lyubov said:

99.9% of guys in PUA including coaches don't have close to even 100

That’s totally bizarre. I don’t want to say pathetic because none of this actually matters really. But if you scale volume enough you should be able to do 4-5 pulls a month at least in a developing country, and 1-2 per month in a first-world city, even with a full-time job. 

If you’re not there after 2-3 years of consistent practice then something is wrong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was younger, I used to sometimes pull and close 2-3 times a day here in the west. Most of them were not the hottest type tho.

Looking back, the level of corruption and unconsciousness required to do that was awful.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, nerdspeak said:

That’s totally bizarre. I don’t want to say pathetic because none of this actually matters really. But if you scale volume enough you should be able to do 4-5 pulls a month at least in a developing country, and 1-2 per month in a first-world city, even with a full-time job. 

If you’re not there after 2-3 years of consistent practice then something is wrong.  

Dude it is not... you honestly sound a bit delusional. I've was in the field a long time and I've spent a ton of time around guys associated with pick up who were "top of their game" and after with tons of guys who don't even participate in this corny cope of a pastime and don't even know what pick up is but are normal socially acclimated guys who pull on their own without talking to guys on the internet... many guys I met including millionaires, business owners , etc. Been out with all of them. Most guys including coaches are lucky to pull at most a couple times a month and the lifestyle ends up catching up to them. No normie is going to have 4-5 beautiful women interested in sleeping in him per month. You should consider yourself S-tier if you always have a beautiful friend with benefits or ex girlfriend to call up, nut no you aint pulling 5 baddies a month as a normie. You have drank the PUA coolaid. And even if you do pull someone beautiful you're going to maximize your time with that person since this is how life funnels you into putting effort and energy into what you have invested in. The only guys who are basically fucking beautiful women like they have them on tap are guys who are exceptionally rich, handsom eand extroverted. You know that porn guy Jason Luv? A guy like that. Even if you're a normie and a cool guy and got a decent lifestyle you wont come close to 10% of what he gets. I would say a realistic and achievable goal for a normie with a decent career is to always have access to a beuatiful woman for sex and not have to face a dryspell. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, nerdspeak said:

Tbh I think any able-bodied person can do similar numbers given the time, dedication, repetition, and willingness to realistically adjust standards and maximize their value.

No. Your views are wildly optimistic.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The normie who pulls the most is that guy who is in decent physical shape (looks good with his shirt off), extroverted, has something going on in his life and is just chill and sweet and goes to tons of raves or parties and has a sorta extrovert surfer lifestyle. Pussy whisperer.  Those guys get laid, and it's really they just ride one wave (one beautiful woman at a time) and always are able to call their ex up or have some situation ship they bounce from one to the other every 3-6 months, and the girl they will be banging will be HOT. There aren't a bunch of former incels running around pounding 4-5 hot women a week, it doesn't exist. This is an old as hell fantasy sold to you by RSD for 2010. Doesn't exist for most guys doing well with women because it energetically isn't sustainable. The only guys who have like women lining up to fuck are celebrities or like local celebrities, really really exceptionally rare guys and it's not game getting them laid. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

When I was younger, I used to sometimes pull and close 2-3 times a day here in the west. Most of them were not the hottest type tho.

Looking back, the level of corruption and unconsciousness required to do that was awful.

Yeah and that was in the West. Now imagine being a well-off Westerner in Ukraine, Russia, or Brazil. There are guys who got into PUA in the peak RSD years,  retired in their 30s and dedicate themselves only to this for 10-15 years and never evolve past it. It’s the main focus in their lives. 

Pathetic? Yes. Fun for a few years? Yes, although I’m glad I got out of it and didn’t become one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

The normie who pulls the most is that guy who is in decent physical shape (looks good with his shirt off), extroverted, has something going on in his life and is just chill and sweet and goes to tons of raves or parties and has a sorta extrovert surfer lifestyle. Pussy whisperer.  Those guys get laid, and it's really they just ride one wave (one beautiful woman at a time) and always are able to call their ex up or have some situation ship they bounce from one to the other every 3-6 months, and the girl they will be banging will be HOT. There aren't a bunch of former incels running around pounding 4-5 hot women a week, it doesn't exist. This is an old as hell fantasy sold to you by RSD for 2010. Doesn't exist for most guys doing well with women because it energetically isn't sustainable. The only guys who have like women lining up to fuck are celebrities or like local celebrities, really really exceptionally rare guys and it's not game getting them laid. 

Except in literally did it and know 10 people still doing it. They’re top 10% intelligence / aggression / sex drive people from the richest countries in the world who organized their entire lives around doing only this. It’s possible, although Leo’s pushback has made me question that perhaps not anyone can do it — in part because there’s a strong resistance to accepting it’s possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're in top 10% on looks, you can get a lot of average girls off online. That'a how many PUAs get their lay counts up.

Most highly successful PUAs have great looks and are exceptionally extroverted.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nerdspeak said:

Except in literally did it and know 10 people still doing it. They’re top 10% intelligence / aggression / sex drive people from the richest countries in the world who organized their entire lives around doing only this. It’s possible, although Leo’s pushback has made me question that perhaps not anyone can do it — in part because there’s a strong resistance to accepting it’s possible. 

I mean you are basically talking about a sex addict? And I have met 1-2 guys like that in eastern Europe who had some cash and were able to build their life around PUA and no they did not regularly pull beautiful women. Most beautiful quality women can instantly smell out weirdos or anything defective about a person. These guys pulled but many of their pulls were of questionable standards. Rapey men. They were dipping into MILFS, alternative looking girls, drug users, talking to underage girls, etc. You have to realize that reality does not reward that belief system. You do not get quality sex and quality partners by having a shitty belief system. Your post is misleading. Any quality guy would pass on most of the women those guys pull. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now