Sarah Marie

Need Help Explaining This...

78 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura LMAO I just finished the test and about to post it :( Why you gotta say that.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

Sorry, don't let me intrude on the chimpry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Haha, what a great range of responses. I know people who see and feel some pretty strange stuff, from energy to dead people. I have a voice in my head that tells me what to do, and it freaked me out for years. I hope you'll get comfortable with your experience and take it where it leads, if anywhere. Enjoy being special.

I have to improve my third eye @Leo Gura  Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Nick  Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I have these episodes also I think. Sometimes I feel like all I can do is observe and I am not able to respond. Not only lack of speaking or being motionless, but a lack of concious thought entirely. Like a catatonic state.  I wonder if it is my subconcious coming through to my concious state that causes this.  It happens rarely, and I am not sure what causes it.  Maybe journaling would help to see if there is a pattern. 

Edited by Bronsoval
Typo

19 hours ago, Aldo Marchand said:

I believe is necessary to keep some balance between spiritual beliefs or activity 

and logical/scientific oriented life.

For me i think the intelectual capacity needs to be almost of the same level as our spiritual sensitivity.

Doing this way i get more consistency and less scareful experiencies that we sometimes are not ready to take.

That´s only my point of view.

@Nick @abrakamowse @Leo Gura @Mia @Sarah_Flagg @Ayla

I agree Aldo.  It is important to have a balance.  The hard part is to determine a balance around what point?  Of course, when that point changes it becomes quite an intimate experience with one's self.  If more people understood that and realized that this is the flow of life that they all to often try to manipulate (too much) and is a big part of their perceived walls that arise (again) each time they wake up then we'd all make more progress. 

Leo and all who have the insight and perseverance to keep an "eye" on this are surely finding this all very interesting.  Now the question is, does anyone have any goals to make the most of this by bringing the best together?  We can do it by ourselves, but what exactly are we doing "by ourselves"?  Do we come together at some point to bring prosperity to ourselves?  By strength in numbers for instance.  Do we dissolve the ego to similar levels that will allow this.  Or do we function under a set of rules or obligations to each other within the group.  Just some thoughts.  As close to a public journal as I see fit to keep.

Everyone should keep a close eye on their scores on this test, as just the act of one day of opening work can change these results as many of you may well know.  I'm saying this is not the kind of thing that repeats itself exactly very often.  It's not like one can take the test to make any comparison to anything other than yourself last time you took it. 

How do so many people loose focus so quickly?  They just live in a very small box perhaps.  And still have such an ego, which they are unaware of, that they get upset and combative in mind of any thought that perturbs it.  At least the accountability of everyone else seems to keep them from acting like "themselves" now that they realize this is a problem that has gone from minority to majority in society due to their own actions.  Yes, there are specific people here who this may speak directly to!

To write on some things that can be perhaps best experienced by going back to Leo's videos and spending a few days at a time watching them, I can say that the movies and tv shows really have great analogies to things like walking through walls and time travel with regard to what is underlying all of this that we write of and for which we search by being here.  It's amazing to "see" people seemingly purposefully divert the progression of the "followers" in the crowd and are narcissistic enough not to see that some of us just move our wrists right through the shackles without ever opening their clasps.

The wave will overcome them eventually.  Key word being wave.  That has another wave behind it.  And another one and another one.  Spaced in time such that those who rush or procrastinate miss the ride but get slammed such that they loose track of the reality between the last two waves.  That's the trick, timing the waves.  Or feeling them so that they time "you".  But you have to act.  So many opportunities are "lost", but even greater ones are gained if you look past the hand of the magician!

I always get this tingle on my forehead, I went to the doctor for it actually. He told me that nothing was wrong and he wasn't sure what could cause it.

I am just now slowly going to a raw diet. I eat two raw vegetarian meals a day and with one meal I still eat lean meat.

Another weird thing that happens is that when I ask a question in my mind I will feel a breeze past my left or right ear. I swear I have a spirit in another realm helping me because consistently when I feel the breeze over my left ear it means no, over my right it means yes. So I actually base a lot of my big life choices off of this. Hasn't lead me wrong yet. 

It does feel like I have an out of body experience, it feels extremely balanced. I am very content out of my body. My therapist did a lot of work with helping me feel like I am my body but we didn't make any big breakthroughs, I really just feel like a soul trapped in a body. 

Another time something really weird happened was when I got pregnant, literally the night I conceived I had a similar experience. I could see myself and my husband sleeping in bed (looking down from the ceiling) and my grandmother (who has passed) came into the room and I saw her holding a baby in a blanket (it was blue) and she leaned over and put the baby in my stomach. She was made up of millions of little atom looking energies, but I could tell it was her. The next day I told my husband I thought I'd been dreaming and didn't think anything else of it. When I found out I was pregnant I was amazed and now I don't think it was a dream. I have an 18 month old son.

Whenever it happens I feel elevated, but not like in a separate room seeing through walls or anything. I feel like I can see things in other rooms depending on how high I am when it happens. During a group meditation it happened and I saw my entire town, scared me so bad I haven't told a soul. 

it doesn't feel like any sensations I have words for. I can only explain it as pure contentment and no emotions. I'm not happy or sad. But when it's done I instantly get fear of what just happened. Then I feel guilty I just viewed my son as only energy and had no emotional connection to him when it happened. Then I go on a downward spiral feeling like I'm crazy, lol. 

@Sarah_Flagg  do you meditate daily?

@Sarah_Flagg  Cool, I'm doing that too... I am thinking into joining on a meditation program in NYC. Seems cool.

http://triratna-nyc.org

You have now! Lol. 

Do you ever feel yourself falling into too much belief of the perspectives of those you speak to for understanding?

How often do you find yourself describing yourself based on their perspectives? Perhaps as a percentage of times you remember doing that. 

On 2/16/2016 at 0:54 PM, Sarah_Flagg said:

I always get this tingle on my forehead, I went to the doctor for it actually. He told me that nothing was wrong and he wasn't sure what could cause it.

I am just now slowly going to a raw diet. I eat two raw vegetarian meals a day and with one meal I still eat lean meat.

Another weird thing that happens is that when I ask a question in my mind I will feel a breeze past my left or right ear. I swear I have a spirit in another realm helping me because consistently when I feel the breeze over my left ear it means no, over my right it means yes. So I actually base a lot of my big life choices off of this. Hasn't lead me wrong yet. 

It does feel like I have an out of body experience, it feels extremely balanced. I am very content out of my body. My therapist did a lot of work with helping me feel like I am my body but we didn't make any big breakthroughs, I really just feel like a soul trapped in a body. 

Another time something really weird happened was when I got pregnant, literally the night I conceived I had a similar experience. I could see myself and my husband sleeping in bed (looking down from the ceiling) and my grandmother (who has passed) came into the room and I saw her holding a baby in a blanket (it was blue) and she leaned over and put the baby in my stomach. She was made up of millions of little atom looking energies, but I could tell it was her. The next day I told my husband I thought I'd been dreaming and didn't think anything else of it. When I found out I was pregnant I was amazed and now I don't think it was a dream. I have an 18 month old son.

Whenever it happens I feel elevated, but not like in a separate room seeing through walls or anything. I feel like I can see things in other rooms depending on how high I am when it happens. During a group meditation it happened and I saw my entire town, scared me so bad I haven't told a soul. 

Look at this for your sensations. The descriptions section has lots of accounts that for instance are reported to a doctor. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

Of course, this is just another way of telling you the same things framed by western medicine that you are likely familiar with.

On 2/15/2016 at 0:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

Hehehe...

That's because YOU ARE NOT HUMAN!

That you are human is just a silly belief you've been told from birth. It has no basis in reality.

What you're experiencing is Spirit, AKA consciousness, AKA the True Self << Which is what you actually are.

You are a formless, empty, infinite field of awareness which is omnipresent. Sounds kinda like God, huh? Well, that's exactly right. That's what you are. This experience scares the shit out the ego of course.

I recommend you start doing self-inquiry, if you aren't already. It will gradually clarify these experiences for you. The problem right now is that you're having these experiences but your mind is unprepared to process them or recognize them for what they are.

Don't get lost in all that aura business. You need to sit down and deconstruct this illusory entity called "Sarah". Sarah is a lie. And she's starting to crumble. Don't bother trying to glue here back together. Help hasten the process instead.

So all this time I'm thinking, I don't feel human, I know I'm not human, that's not crazy?  I keep asking my therapist that same question every week.  You are sure I'm not crazy I see all these patterns and things?  He says the same thing you do.  Nope, you are not crazy.  That's been a real fear of mine, that I'm crazy because i have these kind of experiences @Sarah_Flagg describes only I feel things. 

I can go into social situations and just feel what the people around me are feeling.  I don't charge for reiki because we have no evidence to back it, but I can seem to feel where people are having issues.  It always surprises me. LOL  I'm a huge skeptic. LOL  Thank you.  Interesting thread and it makes me feel a bit better.

12 minutes ago, Kelley White said:

So all this time I'm thinking, I don't feel human, I know I'm not human, that's not crazy?  I keep asking my therapist that same question every week.  You are sure I'm not crazy I see all these patterns and things?  He says the same thing you do.  Nope, you are not crazy.  That's been a real fear of mine, that I'm crazy because i have these kind of experiences @Sarah_Flagg describes only I feel things. 

I can go into social situations and just feel what the people around me are feeling.  I don't charge for reiki because we have no evidence to back it, but I can seem to feel where people are having issues.  It always surprises me. LOL  I'm a huge skeptic. LOL  Thank you.  Interesting thread and it makes me feel a bit better.

Very interesting you say that. Of course, we are human. As human as anyone else.

It can be annoying at first. Do you have any knowledge of quantization of energy? Pauli exclusion principle? Heisenberg uncertainty principle? It may help.