Stoica Doru

One Of The Best Teachers On Youtube

57 posts in this topic

@Prabhaker Awakened or not, memories of trauma remain in the central nervous system, even after awakenings.
@Seeker_of_truth Her concepts are fine.  She does sound logical.  I don't know much about what she has plagiarized, personally.

You guys are very gullible.

Edited by Annetta

@Annetta So much hate xD
Let me ask you a moral dillemma.

A dude travels to India and learns from a great healer/master.
Then he comes back to Europe, and he writes books about all the techniques he has learned, he teaches in lectures and he makes a fortune, and he proclaims all of the techniques to be of his own.
He makes a FUCKING fortune. Whilst as a result of his "plagiarism" mlions of individuals are healed and helped.

What would be your verdict? :-) 
Villain/healer? Fraud/Teacher? Saviour/devil? :P

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

1 minute ago, Annetta said:

Awakened or not, memories of trauma remain in the central nervous system.

Don't assume anything about the states of higher consciousness, you can't know about them by reading or viewing videos, unless you experience , you can't know. 

When you are awakened, your memories are not lost but you don't identify yourself with them , you remain witness to them, you don't judge them. Then memories don't disturb you. 

If past memories can disturb your serenity then you are not awakened.

10 minutes ago, Annetta said:

Don't think that only you have suffered in the past and your miseries are greater. My childhood was very horrible , my elder brother committed suicide but I managed to survive. Now my past can't make me miserable.  

@Martin123 I don't have any hatred towards her.  Not one single emotional spike when talking about this.  But I don't think that it is right to fabricate a story like that, and it is appropriate to make people aware of the strong possibility that she has done this.

I don't have any interest in what she has plagiarized, what her previous occupations were or any of that.

My main concern is this story that she is using.
It's very, very likely to be fabricated.
If that trauma is the turning point for her into her spirituality, and it most likely never happened, then a lot of things need to be questioned.

4 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Don't assume anything about the states of higher consciousness, you can't know about them by reading or viewing videos, unless you experience , you can't know. 

I have had three awakenings, I have an idea of what they are like but they did not stick with me.

5 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Don't think that only you have suffered in the past and your miseries are greater. My childhood was very horrible , my elder brother committed suicide but I managed to survive. Now my past can't make me miserable. 

I don't assume that I am any worst off than anyone else.  I am very sorry to hear that and I am glad to hear that you are at peace now, however, I strongly believe that she is being dishonest.

Just now, Annetta said:

I strongly believe that she is being dishonest.

Then why do you believe that I am peaceful now ?

10 minutes ago, Annetta said:

Not one single emotional spike when talking about this.

It proves that she is awakened.

@Prabhaker I meant me.  I don't feel emotional when talking about this.
I think you're peaceful because you've dis-identified with holding onto any certain state of being.

lol at this threaD? why all the hate? I follow Teal. Often I skip over viedeos, only watching the ones that I find to be gems. but oh wait-  the same is true of leo gura. and Tai lopez. 

Y'know I spent a weekend at a retreat for the religion of my parents and I was very inspired by all the wisdom I was hearing from amongst the folk there (mostly elderly there) - In General, us silly humans stumble upon wisdoms as we grow in the world. and once it has been seen it can never be unseen.  

Sure, we often struggle with many many illusions that trap us in the lower self for those few specks of wisdom, and y'all's fantasies of finding the one true path which cascades wisdoms onto you all at once when e'erbody else goes the slow, useless way - are very inspiring for you - but - 

if you reject a teacher because you don't get some of their habits or teachings, you've rejected a teacher who has found wisdom already of deeper detail than you have. 

Have some humility lol. 

[/totally not humble]

Edited by alyra

40 minutes ago, alyra said:

lol at this threaD? why all the hate?

There is no hate, only differing opinions and beliefs about this teacher.

42 minutes ago, alyra said:

if you reject a teacher because you don't get some of their habits or teachings, you've rejected a teacher who has found wisdom already of deeper detail than you have.

Silver-tongued path.  Very wise indeed.

43 minutes ago, alyra said:

Have some humility lol. 

Ok.

I have found that wisdom can be found from any opportunity :)

also, yes right you are right @Annetta. I have a habit of reading negativity without pausing to noticing the simple divergence. passion in their emotion masks that truth, when passion is nothing more than passion! whether that passion is hate or love or anything else too, it is just the level of how much they care about which they speak. and that passion could be coming from anything hiding under the surface, and not my responsibility to dig out

hm... if called for we can give wisdom. if not listening and acceptance is the true path - it is mindfulness between people, external mindfulness beyond ourselves. 

Edited by alyra

6 minutes ago, alyra said:

hm... if called for we can give wisdom. if not listening and acceptance is the true path - it is mindfulness between people, external mindfulness beyond ourselves.

I like it. :) 

On 21/05/2017 at 4:24 AM, Martin123 said:

Oh my god these two retards stink of spiritual ego miles ahead.
I almost couldnt hear them through the sounds of their beads bumping into each other and I couldnt see into their face through the red dots.

8 hours ago, Annetta said:

8 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@Annetta So much hate xD

Hypocrisy-Meter.jpg

On 20/5/2017 at 8:56 PM, jse said:

Ha ha, two hippie clowns criticizing an extraterrestrial psycho-vamp, very entertaining indeed!

The title "Warning! Teal Swan is NOT a real spiritual teacher" is a low consciousness mark.

On 21/05/2017 at 9:08 PM, jse said:

Leo.jpg

What the fuck is thisO.o

Lol

Be very carefull with teal swan. Imo she is THE biggest fraud in spirituality right now.