Lorcan

How Does One Make 100k+ A Year Without A College Degree?

22 posts in this topic

I am highly opposed to modern Education and the state "education" process in general. I am looking way's to become very financially flexible and comfortable without having to go through the indoctrination, industrial like, factory process that is schooling. What is being taught in school, 90% of it, to me is useless, ludicrous and highly un-practical. The method of which these school subjects is taught in, is in a systematic, drab, boring and extremely exam centred away. I do not mind studying and putting in hard work for things that have a heard to do them, that are connected to my life purpose, that I WANT to learn. I am not at all against work, work and more work. What really boils my blood is that when, for example, last night is when I was doing Home Economics homework and the question was to evaluate the nutritional of a Pot Noodle. I was busy doing this tripe instead of what I wanted to do which is read some of my developments books or read political theory from Karl Marx or Adam Smith.

So I want to drop out of school and learn whatever I must learn to accomplish my life purpose. I must create as close as you can get to a global utopian society on earth. (One that is fully functional and realistic and not a bullshit fantasy paradise where robots do all the work and everyone is on holiday all year round.) Society could be so free and beautiful, but instead most mechanism and functioning of current society are corrupt, subtle and unsubtle.

An obstacle in achieving this massive goal is funding. One who is poor would I would think have a lot more difficult time trying to make a change.

I am looking for ways to make 100k+ a year financially without a college degree. Here are the methods I currently know of.  I am only going to mention the legal ones, so you want see “Drug Baron” here.

Real Estate Investing.

Various other types of investing.

Penny Stocking.

Inventing an invention people would actually use.

Starting and run a business that is capable of generating 100k+ a year.

Climbing the ladder in a corporate company such as Virgin that don’t really have degree requirements in most of their jobs.

Online Marketing.

Making a popular Video game.

Becoming an EBay Trader.

Becoming a Hit on YouTube.

Good initiative. To figure out how you can earn 100k per year, you need to know how money works inside out.

The best definition for money found until now is scarce in demand resources. So basically, you need to find something that you are better at or could be better at (if you have an innate talent at it) than the other 99% of people on the planet, but something that is also in demand. If you go by this rule no matter what, you won't have any problem with money.

What it would look like applied to you I wouldn't know. Figure out what you are exceptional at (not ”good” at, exceptional) and see if there is a need not being met in the market related to that.

Also, I would advise against everything related to corporate climbing. You won't have time or energy to fulfill your life purpose in a corporate environment.

Whatever you bring to the table, it has to be exceptional if you want to earn big. If you don't have any hard skills (practical skills, not just theory, communication skills and things like that), you need to acquire one or nobody will take you seriously. Books will only take you so far. You need to master a craft.

A hard skill may be something like marketing, sales, playing an instrument, painting, engineering etc. 

Edited by Dan Arnautu
proofread

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

I am considering pennystock trading, its basically the trading of stocks worth 5$ or under.

Apparenrtly according to TimSykes who apparently made 5 million or something from his Barmitsvah money (12,000) in 5 years.

He seems legit, he preaches hard work and studying, he has his own website where you can sign up to take his millionare challenge where he challenges you to make a million dollars using his methods.

All his tutorials and teaching videos are free and they are quite in-depth. If you sign up for the challenge you get access tp his free live webinars he gives twice a week. I also think you get access to some more free videos. Signing up is free. And all his trades a publically displayed on his website.

He also apparently has a few millionare students who have become millionares.

At first , it seem like a scam, but Im pretty convinced this guy is not full of shit for the most part.

I signed up for the millionare challenge and it appears I need at least 2000 to start trading, so I could do it. My funds as 15 year old from selling 230gram bags of wine gums only go so far.

Other than that, I might get into that. I would exspect however what I can do with 200 euro on the market however would be very limted. I also would have to get my parents permission.

The Making of the Money doesnt have to be meaningful, the money is just to fund my political and revolution persuits.

Thank you for the advice Dan. Is there anything else I should know? What aspects of business/economy that can studied are the most practical in actually giving the necessaryinstruction/theory for generating results(money).

I am going to purchase Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith at some point to read.

Edited by Lorcan

@Lorcan Imo you're better off joining Tai Lopez's Social Media marketing program if you have 1000$ to spare. Plus, it's much more fun than pennystock trading and it goes perfectly with the current state of the internet and the lifestyle you want to have.

Marketing skills will play a big role in your music career. I say choose what yields the highest benefit for the least amount of cost. But you do whatever you want.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

49 minutes ago, Dan Arnautu said:

@Lorcan Imo you're better off joining Tai Lopez's Social Media marketing program if you have 1000$ to spare. Plus, it's much more fun than pennystock trading and it goes perfectly with the current state of the internet and the lifestyle you want to have.

Marketing skills will play a big role in your music career. I say choose what yields the highest benefit for the least amount of cost. But you do whatever you want.

My Music Career? I did not even mention music. I want to become a political revolutionaty, a rule, a visionary. I want to make a change. I MUST make a change to society. I never said anything about music.

I am skeptical about Tai Lopez, hasnt he been exposed regarding his rags to riches approaches where he pretty much did a hustle that paid off big time?

The lifestyle I want to have is un important , as long as I am healthy, thats fine. The whole reason I need the money is to be able to be more finacially flexible politcally. To be able to fund what I need to fund for the revolution and the mass enlightment/awakening of the people.

@Lorcan Sorry, I got your comment confused with another post

We're pretty much a like. Not really fond of school either. School stuffs are sometimes rather impractical. Still better off trying to just go along with it. If you really need to, you would want to minimize the amount of subjects you're taking. At least finish your high school first. Maybe you can then take a year off or two after high school. One more thing is to take advantage of summer breaks or any breaks, that's a must.

I have the exact same goal in mind -- making 100k+ a month. There are a lot of ways you can make money but there's only several I know (probably way more) that can rack 100k/month. 

This is my list:

1. Affiliate Marketing - I've read about people making about $10,000,000 in one year.http://www.viperchill.com/no-backlinks/

2. YouTube - check SocialBlade.com -- Pewds makin $12 Mill in one year. 100k/month is definitely possible

3. Online Business - If you are creative and is interested in business -- 

You can probably rack up more than $40,000 if you are really up to it. 

4. ForEx Trading - can potentially rack $600,000 a month. I've check them leader boards. I've seen people do it consisently. Though it requires high amount of equity and highly effective strategy to get this far.

My advice really is focus on one thing. Just pick a field then invest your time on it. 

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

@Lorcan Lack of college degree isn't gonna hold you back much from making money if you want to make money.

Finding and nailing your life purpose is the best way. Chasing money, chasing investment schemes, chasing marketing schemes is not good. In the end, even if you win at that game, it will be a hollow victory. The money will really do nothing for you. You will be more miserable than ever. And 99% of people lose at that game.

You want to offer real value to the world, not marketing gimmicks or exploiting financial markets.

Be ware of being caught up in the hype of external success. Those marketers are just pushing your chimp buttons. Follow your life purpose instead.

The problem with your question is that it's a fundamentally misguided approach to life and money.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Lorcan Lack of college degree isn't gonna hold you back much from making money if you want to make money.

Finding and nailing your life purpose is the best way. Chasing money, chasing investment schemes, chasing marketing schemes is not good. In the end, even if you win at that game, it will be a hollow victory. The money will really do nothing for you. You will be more miserable than ever. And 99% of people lose at that game.

You want to offer real value to the world, not marketing gimmicks or exploiting financial markets.

Be ware of being caught up in the hype of external success. Those marketers are just pushing your chimp buttons. Follow your life purpose instead.

The problem with your question is that it's a fundamentally misguided approach to life and money.

The whole point of making the money in the first place isto be able to accomplish my life purpose.

How am I supposed to change the face of the earth on a dead end job salary?

I dont see how exactly making money directly via my life purpose would work.

(I suppose I would have to make my own political party and get donations or member fee contributions?)

How am I misguided? Should I pursue to make money that is directly in line with my purpose? That seems alot more vague and difficult to do then simply taking up penny stock trading and start making good profits off it after 1-2 years of study on it.

@Lorcan "Make some money and then say you dont need it" is my rule. People are weak and use every kind of excuse to not put in the work. Yes you dont actually need it but it is ten times better than being broke. Also if you play it right you can actually provide some value to the world. So what else do you have to do? If you are in line with your life purpose you can get tons of money if you work hard as well. There is no life purpose that is not a business. Forget that ebay stuff though, it is a waste of time, not scalable at all. Start a business, make money, invest in real estate, make more money and so forth. I am not even going to cover the marrige/family scenarios without abundance of money.

How many Rolls Royces did Osho have by the way? 

I suppose,my difficulty I may have with doing that(making money directly from life purpose) is that how one would go about about doing it is a lot more vague then say, investing in real estate and trading stocks.

And Vagueness is like my number 2 enemy in the realm of self help. (Number 1 would be my ego.)

The extra work invovled in clearing the vague fog will be worh it, so you and Leo were right. I just neeed to make the tires hit the tracks and hope I can steer it the right way through the fog.

On 5/19/2017 at 2:26 PM, Lorcan said:

The whole point of making the money in the first place isto be able to accomplish my life purpose.

You got it backwards.

This is very counter-intuitive stuff. Which is why it's so rarely actualized.

Why not pursue your LP right now? It might seem like money is stopping you, but is that really true? Look very honesty into this question. What's really stopping you? Isn't it fear, not money?

I see, so I should do it Stoic-Style then. Hm.

I must contemplate whats stopping me from pursuing my life purpose tomorrow.

I have been receiving/received some great advice here. Thank you.

On 20/05/2017 at 9:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

You got it backwards.

This is very counter-intuitive stuff. Which is why it's so rarely actualized.

Why not pursue your LP right now? It might seem like money is stopping you, but is that really true? Look very honesty into this question. What's really stopping you? Isn't it fear, not money?

But where would actualized.org be if you didn't make enough money from, or start, your online business?

@Huz The funny thing is, if Actualized.org was my first business, I would be much more popular, richer, and more developed than I am now.

When your work is not aligned with your purpose, you're highly inefficient. In the same way that when you want to go North, yet you're on a bus going East, it's highly inefficient even if goes very fast and very far.

So I should set up some form of business relating heavily with my life purpose? Doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. I will have to figure out how.

Thank you all. All good advice here.

This is advice from Shinzen Young. It seems it is possible. Definitely. But are you willing to do it. Do you have the vision? Does the vision make you cry thinking about it? I guess a lot of factors play into account also. Eg age ( younger the better imo), genetics, you conditioning/life circumstances, being good at strategy. I am sure you can pull it off. As said in the email, people go to monastic training and go back into Jobs. I personally am really confused which one to take. Enlightenment before work or the other way round. I choose to focus on what I want to create now, whilst doing mediation and self inquiry during the day. Also plan to use 5-MeO in the near future.

IMG_4887.PNG

Edited by Huz

On 5/24/2017 at 8:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Huz The funny thing is, if Actualized.org was my first business, I would be much more popular, richer, and more developed than I am now.

When your work is not aligned with your purpose, you're highly inefficient. In the same way that when you want to go North, yet you're on a bus going East, it's highly inefficient even if goes very fast and very far.

Would you really though?

Could you pay for that sexy camera, the black background, and all of those barber costs needed to make your head into a bowling ball ;) if you didn't make 1000000 dollars from your zero sum game marketing business?

And would you be mature enough to realize that money wasn't the answer, if you didn't try and get it in the first place?

As @Huz wrote above, a lot of enlightened masters do real unspiritual businesses. Not saying its the most glorious way, and its definitely something I'm not attracted to/don't want to do, but isn't it practical?

@Lorcan I have done this, millions of people have done this. More people are becoming millionaires now than ever before. The key is choosing to do so. The hard part imo is seeing the difference between thinking one is choosing and actually choosing. Once the income stream is functioning and a business is running, it will seem plain and ordinary and in hindsight it's easy to see that it was 99% the choosing that created it. It's what we let go of that brings expansion. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I would say that without a formal education you have almost a better change to make over 100K. Start your own business.

Because when you go down the route of formal education you start playing by society's and other people's rules. And they are not that likely to be willing to pay you over 100K.